• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Basketball After Party(belly tickles, M/F)

noahbailey

TMF Regular
College Basketball After Party
Back in my college days I was sort of a big deal. Almost everybody knew me, whether I knew them or not. This was because of my athletic status. I was at the peak of my career. Now to get to the main plot of the story instead of listening to me ramble of my glory days, you came to hear about the tickling that ensued. Well it happens like this... it was in the middle of the season, we had an above average record of 7-2, we were facing our rival school this night. It was late in the second half, our floor, us down by two. They were in the bonus shooting their free throws. Their center number 43, Rusty Wells(I believe) sank his first shot, but bricked his second, our PF jumped for the rebound, got it, threw an outlet pass to our PG, who threw a bounce pass to me, the SF. I bolted to the rim, trying to outrun my match-up. My legs felt like rockets running down the floor, I jumped, went up, up, and up, till the rim was below me. I slammed that thing home. I also got an and 1 for some contact. I drained the shot tying the game. They ended up beating us in OT. But we still felt like champions. So our party was not cancelled. There, I had a few drinks and mingled. When a girl I knew approached me. Her name was Megan. She was shorter than me, A LOT shorter, she was about 5'6. Really cute, flowing black hair, a nice natural tan, and dark brown eyes. "Good job out there tonight." Was what she told me. " Thanks, I tried to help us win, but you can't win them all." I replied. " You tried your best, that's all that matters." She said reaching her arm to its full extension to my shoulder. I had calculus with this girl. She's really smart and friendly. I've worked with her a few times. We made our way to a coach where we chatted about everything from the game to our classes. By this point she was getting rather drunk and unknowing of what's going on. We finally started flirting when she started kissing me. I started kissing her all over her neck. I then convinced her to come to a room upstairs. I shut and locked the door behind me. As I did she started raping me with kisses again. We took it to the bed. I lifted up her shirt and started kissing her belly and beautiful belly button, which was an innie. Very small and cute. I was kissing and licking her belly. She was giggling very sexually saying that it tickled. I blew soft raspberries right on her belly button this kept the giggles coming. She had a ticklish belly, but I soon found out her waist was extremely ticklish. I found this out by sexually grabbing her breasts and sides till I got to her waist. She jumped at first touch. Throwing fits of giggles. I kept tickling her waist while licking her belly. She was sensually running her nails on my back, making me incredibly horny. She was getting the same as her nipples were becoming rather erect. So I got up and stripped down relatively fast, she did the same on the bed. I began making incredible love to her. I fell asleep right there with her, as did she. I woke up before her. It was about an hour till my first class, I remember her saying she doesn't have a class till 11:00 A.M. So I left her asleep. We met back up in Calculus, where we shared memories of the night, of what she could remember. I eventually dated her for about eight months. She was really sweet, but things just didn't work out between us. But I did find out she has INSANELY ticklish feet. But that's another story for another time. Also, look out for my next posting which will maybe be two stories in one. Both containing the feet of cheerleaders, yum. ^_^

That story will come soon, I will post that after my cheerleaders feet story. I got those s good if I say so my self...

Well played. Makes me wish I kept playing ball in college haha. I look forward to your other college adventures.

Well played. Makes me wish I kept playing ball in college haha. I look forward to your other college adventures.

Yeah, it was the best time of my life. Girls just let me did as I wanted to with them because I was a big name on campus.

awwh, that was nice ^^ also way to go that u were taking calculus, smart AND athletic is a pretty sweet deal XD

Yeah, probably the hardest and most useless class I've ever taken, but I did pass it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back