• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He had NO idea what he was in for ;) F/M

Candygirl

Verified
So, I am a very open person. I don't come right out and just blab to all my friends about my fetish, but if they notice something or get curious or whatever, I tell them like it is.

My friend Dane and I have known each other about 3 years. He's 6'5" and a skater type guy. Blue eyes and dark blonde hair. He's extremely playful and flirty. I poked him in the stomach once and he did the Pillsbury giggle, so I went a bit more and tickled his sides and he collapsed in the floor. We've been playful with each other like that since then.

So anyhow, about 2 weeks ago, we had a conversation that went like this:

"So, how does this whole tickling thing work? Like, you already know I'm ticklish, but like how do I know if I like it or not?"

"Well, it's different for each person," I told him. "Obviously being ticklish is different than liking being tickled. You can be ticklish and hate being tickled. You can like being tickled, but not really be that ticklish. It really just depends. Some people like to be tied up when they are tickled, some don't. Even within the community (he knows about the forums and how many of "us" there are) there are people who are still unsure of exactly what they want."

"Well, I've never been tied up and tickled."

"We can fix that." I winked at him, legitimately only about half serious, just teasing him.

"Really? You wouldn't mind? I kinda wanna see what it's like."

"Mind?! I'd be more than happy to!!" (totally couldn't contain my enthusiasm on that one. I was excited about it actually.)

"Ok, cool. You don't mind if we talk about it a bit more first, before you tickle me?"

"No, not at all. It's all about the comfort level being respected. You won't enjoy it otherwise. Plus, I want to make sure you really know what you are getting into."

"I'm sure I can handle it. How bad can it be?"

Poor thing. He never saw it coming.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So flash forward a few days, obviously we had talked more and gotten his questions and concerns out of the way, and he is now comfortably restrained to my bed with his arms outstretched above his head and attached to either side of the headboard, and his legs are tied together and restrained under the bed. He was topless, but wearing black gym shorts. His safe word was "I'm a pretty princess" (kind of an inside joke with us about him not being as manly as he wants people to believe, and something he hates to be teased about, so it was perfect.)

He started to nervously look around my room and noticed the two hanging floggers on either side of a wooden shelf and a large plastic box with a lid between them.

"What's in there?" he asked me nervously.

"We'll get to that. You sure you're ready for this? Last chance to change your mind." I smiled at him and tapped my fingernails on the tips of his toes.

"Yes. I'm sure. I'm doing this." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "Go for it."

I took my hands and lightly started to trace the outside of his feet with my fingertips. His toes wiggled and he closed his eyes again, threw his head back against the pillow, and pulled at the restraints on his wrists, a grin already plastered on his face.

I started to laugh at him. "Oh it can't be that bad already, is it? I'm barely touching you haha" I continued to cross my fingertips across the tops of his feet, along the top of his toes and then back down his soles. He pursed his lips tight and stifled a quick giggle.

"No, no, I'm good." He cleared his throat and shifted on the bed a bit, but the smile didn't leave his face, just as my fingers didn't leave his feet.

"Oh I know you're good. But you don't know that I'm not really trying. I'm just exploring a bit. Trying to find the good spots." I traced my fingernails up the length of his leg and across his stomach. I sat beside him on the edge of the bed. I placed my hands around his wrists and applied very very little pressure as I started to slowly drag them down the length of his arms. I noticed his face getting tighter as his smile got bigger the further down I got towards his underarms.

"Aww, you're starting to blush," I noticed. "That's adorable..." As I said the last word, I started to dance my fingers around his armpits quickly. He immediately began to giggle really loud.

"Hehehey, I'm not adorable! Hahaha" He started to squirm a bit. I placed the tip of my middle fingers right on either side of his pecs under his arms and wiggled them back and forth. If he weren't restrained, he'd have thrown me off the bed. He lurched up and arched his back, pulling at the restraints and began to squeal.

"Bingo!" I said. I stopped briefly, just long enough to climb on top of him and straddle his waist. "I'd say I found a good spot." I placed my thumbs on the same spot, and began to lightly squeeze along his upper ribs. He bucked and tried to throw me off, but I am pretty strong and the restraints were tight. He laughed louder than I'd ever heard him laugh before.

"HAAAHEHEHHEHEHAHAHA Ok ok!! Stahahap!!" He squirmed and tried to roll onto his side. I switched up my technique to poking rapidly up and down alongside his ribs from his pecs to his waist. He didn't stop laughing, but I didn't hear the safe word so I continued. I began to squeeze his hips, massaging my thumbs in circles along his hipbones.

He started to laugh louder, and it got even louder when I started to lightly scratch along his stomach around his bellybutton. Suddenly his eyes got wide and he tried to sit up again, laughing hysterically and he screamed "PRINCESS!!"

I gotta admit, part of me didn't wanna stop, but being his first time, I wanted to respect our agreement and for him to have fun with it.

"What's that? I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Say that one more time...and make me believe it." I leaned down and blew a raspberry on his stomach while squeezing his left hip with one hand and under his right arm with the other hand.

"Oh my god!! I'm a PRINCESS!! HAHAHHAHAAhhehehehe"

"And what kind of princess are you?" I reversed my hand placement, now tickling his right hip and his left underarm.

"THE PRETTIEST ONE!! HEHEHHEEHEHAHAHA YOU WIN!! I'M PRETTY!! I'M A PRINCESS!!"

I stopped what I was doing and just looked down at him for a moment. I tilted a bottle of water to his lips and let him take a few sips. He collapsed back onto the bed as I began to undo his restraints. He was still giggling from time to time as he caught his breath.

"So, how do you feel?" I asked him.

"Surprisingly good." he said. "It was kinda fun. Actually it was really fun. I -wow- can we do it again?"

"Easy, tiger. Slow down." I laughed at him and gave him a playful shove. "So I take it you liked it?"

"Yes, that's an understatement. Next time..."

"Wait, next time?!" I interrupted him. "You liked it that much you're gonna let me do it again?"

"Is that okay?" he asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, it's okay. It's just, not what I expected I guess. What did you like about it?"

"The rush of it. Like lots of adrenaline. I feel like I just ran a marathon or something and it was only a few moments. I kind of liked you being in charge too. That was incredibly hot."

That made me blush. "Aww thank you. Well, there's more to it than that. Like I said, it being your first time I just wanted to explore a little bit is all. That was definitely not giving it my all. That was me at maybe 50%."

He cleared his throat and smiled at me. "You mean next time, you're going to be more evil?"

"Next time? You really want more?"

"I think I need more...convincing. I liked it. Just not sure if I like it as much as you do." he playfully shoved me off the bed as I stood up. "Next time I want you at 100%. Even if only briefly. I can always safeword again if I need to right?"

"Oh, of course, hun. No worries there. Cause next time you will definitely need it."

"Why's that?" he asked me with one eyebrow raised.

"Because next time, I'll show you what's in the box."

Last edited:
I was multitasking and somehow hit a button and it posted half the story so I deleted it and started over XD

It's done now lol

Poor/lucky him

Lovely story thanks for sharing but you sure that was you at 50% :xpeepsofa

Great story, looking forward to hearing how he handles your next get together. He's a lucky man!

aww man he is sooo lucky I wish I could be in his shoes

Cool story. Thanks for posting it.

P.S. I also have a toy box. :D

I'm not into F/M stories at all, but for some reason I was intrigued to read this one....and I'm glad I did. Lucky Dane!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Have to agree with Dane. You in charge WAS really hot. the pretty princess safeword was a nice touch. I think my heart stopped reading that.

I'll read next chapter with a defribilator (sp) standing by and fully charged :). Nice..NICE work:trophy:

Im sooo jealous! So innoccent! I love that. Wish i was him with you. Great story! We need to talk ;-)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Im sooo jealous! So innoccent! I love that. Wish i was him with you. Great story! We need to talk ;-)

You can tell you don't know me if you think I'm innocent lol

But sure, we can talk sometime :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back