• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A night of tickling references (and actions!) on comedy shows

The Icon HB2K

Last Friday night I was sitting back in my easy chair watching a little bit of Comedy Central, namely the Conan O'Brien reruns. WWE wrestler The Big Show was on as guest, and Conan conducted his usual hilarious interview. That is, up until the point when Conan was supposed to read off that tickets for the Royal Rumble are on sale.....but instead, he mistakenly reads "tickle" rather than "tickets". He pauses for a moment and points out his blunder, and gets a decent laugh from the crowd. This is when the 7 foot tall Big Show reaches over and grabs Conan's ribs while saying "Tickle, tickle". Conan, unamused, sits and stares out at the audience, drawing even more of a laugh. I'm not into the whole m/m thing, but it WAS a reference, and it did make me laugh out loud.

Now, for the REAL good stuff. After Conan was over, I flipped over to ABC to watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" I'm sure most of you are familiar with the show (this was the Drew Carey version). Anyway, the four players were, as usual, Colin Mockery, Ryan Stiles, and Wayne Brady...in addition to a pretty hot blonde whose name I don't recall. Anyway, after one or two games, they do one called "Party Quirks", in which the blonde woman pretended to be a party host and the other three acted as odd guests who show up at her party. First came Wayne, whose persona in the skit I don't remember. The important thing was that Colin was next (the little bald guy), and his part to play was that of "Evil Villain from Batman: The Tickler"!!! My jaw dropped. Colin slowly walked into the "party" with a fiendish smile on his face, before quickly grabbing the blonde actress's sides for a couple seconds, and getting a good little shimmy out of her. But it didn't end there. After Colin did the same to Wayne, the little bald man ran over to the crowd, where he proceded to TICKLE ATTACK AT LEAST 5 OR 6 WOMEN IN THE AUDIENCE!! I damn near freaked out and then cursed myself that I didn't have a tape in the VCR to record this. Several of the women screamed and popped out of their seats, before Colin finally retreated back to the main stage.

And no, it didn't end there, either. It seemed as though the show's theme had now become tickling, as the actors and Drew Carey had periodic discussions on the subject after almost every skit. Then, at the end of the show, Colin was asked to read the show's credits as "The Tickler"! As the credits scrolled by, Wayne shoved the blonde woman towards Colin's outstretched fingers, but she turned her back to him in fear. This didn't stop Colin, as he began tickling her beautiful posterior for at least 4 or 5 seconds. I was in shock.

You can bet your ass that I'll be waiting for the rerun of that show so I can catch it on tape. Hope you all can find this to be as exciting as I did.

oh...my...God! Hey man, perhaps this is your month to hit Vegas! Wow, extremely cool. Thanks for sharing. I'd love to catch it, but it's on constantly and in so many versions. Oh well, let's hope...

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back