• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trick or Treat Part 2 F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
This has got to be the ugliest house I have ever seen. Seriously, I don't think there is a single window not boarded up and it looks like it hasn't had a paint job in about 50 years. Still, if this is where those jerks sent my baby, it will be worth it. I know that frat stunts are supposed to be some kind of immature ritual, but I'm sure Jason wouldn't mind if I dropped in on him for a little Halloween treat.

I see his car just inside the gate and decide to park on the road in front. I don't want him to know I am here. It should be a surprise. I touch up my make-up real quick and step out of the car. I hope he likes my slutty cop costume. Makes my tits jut out just right. Can't wait to use the handcuffs on him.

Once inside I can't believe my eyes. I have never seen this many candles in my life. They must be the only things lighting this shit stain of a house. At least the living room has a comfy looking couch. As soon as I figure out where that man has run off to, I swear I am gonna fuck him into another world on that couch.

“What are you doing in my house?”

I turn to see this Morticia Addams looking ho standing in the hallway. Her house? Who is she fooling? Nobody has lived in this house for decades. Everyone in this town knows that.

“I'm looking for my boyfriend. And what the Hell are you doing here? Nobody lives here.”

“I do.” There was something not quite right about this girl. “And I haven't seen any guys around tonight.” Is this bitch sleeping with him or something? Some frat stunt. The louse tells me he has to pull off a frat initiation and what he's really doing is re-enacting the “Cuntucky Derby” with Elvira?

“His car is outside! WHERE IS HE?!!” I haven't been this pissed off since Twilight won at the MTV Movie Awards. The girl in the hallway face palms and smirks.

“Okay...” Her voice suddenly goes deep and creepy, like an old man, “You caught me.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you?! What's going on?”

The girl's voice goes back to normal and she smiles.

“He was here tonight. And God was he... sensitive...”

“WHERE IS HE?”

The bitch wags a finger at me.

“I will not have screaming in this house... unless I am causing it. Hahaha.”

“You...” My voice trails off as panic consumes me. I can't move. My feet feel like they are frozen and my legs feel like jelly. “What the fuck is this shit?”.

“He was sooo much fun. Forgive me. From one girl to another, I couldn't resist. You should know though: He came on to me first.”

I tried to be brave as I started to remember the stories about this house. Particularly the one about the goth chick demon that haunts it.

“The proper term is 'possessed', Sugar. A haunted house is a house with ghosts, spirits of people who have died. A house that is possessed is the proper term for a house that shelters a demon. I'm Angela by the way.” Did she just read my mind?

“Are you kidding me?” She chuckled. “I can do a lot more than read your mind.”

Suddenly I realize I can't move at all.

“I noticed you eye-ing my couch. Why don't you lay down? Take a load off.”

The couch does look rather nice, I think to myself. I become aware of her suggestion as it completely fills my mind. All other thoughts disappear. All I can think about is how much I want to lay down. I feel myself moving towards the couch. Soft... leather... couch. I lay down on my back and feel the soft cushions against my back. It feels like pure heaven.

“You look tense. You should stretch out...relax...”

Another great idea. I raise my arms above my head. Suddenly I feel my handcuffs click. THE BITCH HYPNOTIZED ME! I look up and see that Angela has cuffed my hands to a railing that made up the couches armrests.

“Let me go or I swear I will...”

“You will what, Officer Blondie? Beat me with your boyfriend's... night stick? Hahaha.”

It dawns on me that she is exactly right. Nobody knows I am here. Nobody is coming to help me. This crazy demon could do anything she wants to me. Tears fill my eyes as I feel terror swelling up within me.

“Please let me go.” I whimper.

“Oh...” She coos, “It doesn't have to be all bad. I promise.”

“What did you do to Jason?”

I see a sly smile form on Angela's face.

“Well, it's really quite a story. First I thought he looked a little confined. It became clear to me that his shirt had to go.”

I looked down and saw that my shirt had disappeared. My bare nipples stiffened a little as the cool night air hit them. I realized she was casting some kind of spell.

“Then... his tight little pants.”

My shorts vanished into thin air on her suggestion. I was now completely naked other than my...

“And his sneakers were awfully dirty, so they had to go.”

Well, that was that. Now I was as nude as the day I was born. I shivered. I had never been naked in front of another girl before. I could feel my cheeks redden. Angela smiled as she watched my now naked toes wiggle in the air.

“After he was all nice and available, I decided to put a smile on his nervous face. You wanna know how I did that?” She walked over to where my feet were. She sat on my shins. Luckily she didn't seem to weigh too much or it might have been uncomfortable

“No...”

“Well... it was kind of a tender idea I had.” Angela rested her right hand on my left sole. She must have felt it twitch. Even though I couldn't exactly see it, I could feel a single fingertip start to lazily drag up and down my arch. “Nice pedicure by the way”, she added.

“Thahank you.” I tried to deny the ticklish sensation that crawled up my leg into my brain, ordering me to laugh.

“It wasn't long before he had the most adorable smile on his face.” She continued her story. Her fingernail ever-so-briefly scratched under my big toe. My toes wiggled involuntarily but I didn't laugh. I had to resist. I had to figure out how to get out of this situation. I had to think.

Now she began to flutter her nails all over my arch and instep. It was maddening how gentle her touch was.

“He was tough at first but you should have seen him when I started in with the tickle talk. He broke into the cutest little giggles when I said coochie coochie cooo...”

Not that, I thought. Not tickle talk. I learned very quickly from my mom and my older sisters when I was little the devastating effect that tickle talk could have.

“Tickle tickle” She chirped pleasantly. My feet were ticklish but they were far from my worst spot. As long as she didn't catch on, I would be safe. She could read my mind, I reminded myself. The trick is not to think about it. Clear my mind. Of course, I couldn't deny the tickling on my feet. Angela was right. I had just had a pedicure and my soles felt extra sensitive. The nails were on my heels and ankles now. It started to feel a little more ticklish. I must concentrate.

I looked up at her face. She seemed somewhat disappointed, as though she thought I would have caved in by now. I can beat this. I know I can. It's just a simple tickle on my feet, I thought. It's nowhere near as bad as... OH NO. I remembered...

Angela's lips curled into a saucy smirk.

“Oh... That must have been awful for you...” Her voice was full of mock sympathy. She scooted up so that she was straddling my waist. “How mean was it of your friend to put you through that? High school girls can be so cruel.”

I remembered Cindy. The bitch. She was never a friend of mine. Angela must have meant it as a taunt. Cindy made my high school years a living Hell.

“And boys think they have horror stories about being teased in the locker rooms. Girls have it far worse. Especially late bloomers.” Angela placed her fingertips along my pantyline, and very slowly, began to march them upward towards their target.

“But Cindy developed early on and she never let you forget it, did she? No... She would tease you about your A-cup bra. You weren't just the president of the itty bitty titty committee. You were also a member.”

“Fuck you.” I tried to sound brave, but it was coming back to me. I trembled nervously as her fingers slowly crept upward. My breasts were pretty hefty now, but they weren't back then.

“But all of her cruel words weren't the worst of it though, were they? Oh no. She found her ultimate torment for you that one afternoon in the locker room, didn't she? It was a complete accident. All it took was a poke... and a squeal... and a quick little smile that you couldn't get rid of before she saw it...”

“No.”

Her index fingers found their targets... my nipples.

The fingertips circled my turgid nipples with a playful motion. I immediately felt the corners of my mouth begin to stretch upward into a forced smile. I tried so hard to resist.

“Her friends grabbed your arms and held your tight, and Cindy began to tickle. It was so embarrassing for you, the way you couldn't stop giggling. Wasn't it? The mean girl teased you mercilessly. She sang 'titty tickle, titty tickle' as she gently flicked your cute little buds.

Angela's fingers continued their gentle tickle as I felt myself start to shake with pent up giggles. My nipples were insanely ticklish. I couldn't even stand when Jason fondled me. It was so humiliating. And now Angela was using that humiliation to exploit my weakness.

“Titty tickle, titty tickle” she sang softly, “They are nice and full now, aren't they? The nerves have developed too, you know. The skin has stretched a bit as they have grown. Far bigger than mine. Makes them more tender. Titty tickle, titty tickle...”

“Stohohop.” I was losing control fast. I looked up at Angela's face. It was just like Cindy's. The cruel smile, the wicked gleam in her eyes...

“It must tickle so terribly. Look at them jiggle. Jiggle jiggle giggle giggle.”

That did it.

“Pleeheheheheehehehehehehehehaaase nohohohohohoho.”

“There ya go. I knew you had it in you.” She smiled evilly.

“Lehehehehehehehehehehet me gooohoohohohohohohohohohohohoho”

She laughed.

“I can't let you go now, silly. The party's just begun.” Her fingers spidered along my ribs, causing my laughter to reach new heights.

“Tickle tickle. Such a ticklish girl. You and Jason really were made for each other. Hahaha. You know where he was really ticklish though? Right over... here!”

Her devilish nails wandered into my armpits. I couldn't take much more of this. The other unfortunate thing about having ticklish nipples was that The touches started to turn me on. I could feel the dampness growing between my legs. Thank God Cindy had never noticed that way back when. Otherwise that whole afternoon would have been a horse of a different color: by which I mean very very pink. Angela caught on.

“You smell so delicious.”

Angela slinked off of me and began to spread my legs so that she could get a taste of my natural scent. She inhaled it deeply and gasped with lust.

“I can't resist a natural blonde” She muttered huskily. She stuck out her tongue. It was forked like a snake. A part of me was horrified at the supernatural appearance but the other half couldn't wait for her to...

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA GOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHHOHHOHOHODDDDDDDD!”

My thought process was interrupted as the two slender tongue tips tickled the creases where my inner thighs met my pussy lips. It was a terrible torment. No part of her tongue touched my aching womanhood, just the dreadfully ticklish skin around it.

“STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOPPPPP I BEHEHEHEHEHEGGGG YOU!”

She brought her fingers to tickle at my hips as she stuck her tongue inside me. I began to shake uncontrollably from the intense pleasure of the tongue tickling inside of me. Her fingers moved back up to tickle my nipples again.

“Ooooooooh hehehehhe aaaaaaahhh” Moans interspersed with giggles as my mind couldn't handle the different sensations.

Her tongue stretched deep inside of me, finding my G-spot. Orgasms, the likes of which I had never known hit me, wave after wave. I screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

She eventually stopped. I was too weak to move. She climbed up and licked my neck, causing a small giggle to escape my lips.

“Now, my dear... The real fun begins.”

Part 3 coming soon.

plz don't delay, eagerly waiting for part3, with a revenge on Angela/Cindy.

Nice idea. I like the concept of a mind-reading ler. Also like her teasing. Just wished that part'd been a little longer. Still, really nice idea.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back