• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Payback Long Time in Coming

Whats Next

A few years ago I had posted about a pretty wild (true) experience my wife and I had had with some friends of ours. The thread was called "Testing the Friendship" and it detailed a very sexy encounter that ended with my wife being tied and tickle tortured by the other couple while I was 'forced' to watch. I had hoped at the time that at some point the tables would turn and I would get to see the other girl, my wife's friend Melanie, in the same tenuous position. Unfortunately, we all decided not to go there again as it was a little bizarre as friends to do this sort of thing and I would have to remain frustrated. I have thought of coming in here and writing a fantasy story, something fictional, because it is fun to write. But nothing really works when I start to put it down; I guess I am only good at relating the play by play of something that really happens! Fortunately circumstances have changed in the past year and Tracey and I once again have a story to tell. Tracey is here with me as we go over the details of what happened. We like it, it gets us, you know, going. Almost no chance we get through this without a…break.

Our very good friends Melanie and Steve separated last year after a short, stormy marriage and this past winter they unfortunately divorced. As often happens someone seems to gets ‘custody of the friends’ and in our case it was Melanie. Mel and Tracey have stayed very close and unbeknownst to me they had begun talking about our ‘experience’ from a few years ago.

Mel just turned 30 and is very attractive. The girls met in college and were cheer/dance team members. Mel is a little younger than my wife but they both seem ageless, probably due to a pretty consistent workout schedule. Mel is a runner, Tracey more the yoga type. Both are girls anyone in this forum would love to strap down and tickle! Tracey is more for the tight butt body lovers and Mel is more for the larger breast fans (though her whole body is nice), she’s had an excellent enlargement and they are very hot!

A few weeks ago my wife and I were on a little local trip when she told me that she and Mel had been talking about the tickle night we had had years before. Mel had said she has always fantasized about what it would have been like to have to endure having ‘lost’ that night. Tracey said Mel has not had sex in several months and this fantasy was becoming overwhelming and she really wanted to play it out. Tracey was all for it and of course you didn’t have to ask me twice!

Trace and I still live in the same place so the bedroom and everything are still the same as we used that night. Melanie reminded us that the rules were the guy can’t touch anything that’s covered with undies or whatever then she winked at Stace and said, “But I don’t remember any rules about what the girl could do…” Nice! She also had another rule that I really didn’t care for: I could either watch or participate but if I participated she would wear a bra but if I only watched she would be topless! Shit what a dilemma! I countered with a rule of my own: Topless she would be tortured for 20 minutes, with the bra it would be 30. She agreed to that and it was going to be all hands on deck!

First weekend in August she came over to the house and we started with wine, needed to be loose! She admitted to being nervous but totally excited! Once we headed to the bedroom Mel asked me to sit in the chair facing the doorway and then while she stood in the doorway she asked Trace to come behind her and unbutton all the buttons on the front of her dress as she faced me. A strip scene that left me anything but composed. Picture thee world’s smallest red thong pulled high at the hips and a matching bra that was just a little too small for her big tits and, AND over the knee patent leather boots! She asked me to come over and remove the boots. Removing those boots was just sooo sexy! I think Mel was really happy to feel sexy and play this all up, she really needed to feel this way again. And she was very good at it!

To the bed. She crawled onto the bed and Tracey took her hands straight up above her head and strapped her wrists and pulled the strap tight which pulled her arms taught and her hands beyond and slightly below the head of the mattress. I love total immobility! I strapped the now nervous Melanie’s ankles and tightened the straps. I also had knee straps to fully expose and immobilize her thighs but I didn’t want to use those yet…I remembered the competition last time and how she immediately caved to knee tickling. Yes, Tracey and I compared notes.

There was another cache of data that I had that maybe Mel wasn’t aware of. Steve and I had talked shortly after the contest and he had pointed out that if she had lost she was really fearful of having her armpits attacked, she couldn’t stand it! I remembered that from our night. But he also told me something we didn’t know, that she had very sensitive inner thighs. I was going to see to it that we spent some quality time there.

“The timer, did you start the timer for 20 minutes?” Nice try Melanie. “The timer starts when the tickling starts and its THIRTY minutes unless you want us to help you out of that uncomfortable looking bra.” Melanie was nervous but she was really into this you could tell, she was up for whatever we threw at her, or so she thought. I knelt between Melanie’s feet and readied myself to stroke her bound and sexy legs. My topless and be-thonged Tracey took up a great position straddling the soon to be writhing Melanie’s hips. The slightly overconfident Mel was feeling sassy and refused the offer of a safe word. Soon to be regretted. I had set my iPhone timer for 30 minutes and she lived on the edge for much of it.

We told Mel what she had to say to start the timer and the moment she had fantasized about would begin! I held the phone and a nervous Melanie gave the order. “Ready….Set…Tickle Me!” She screeched right away before I could even touch her, Tracey was looking forward to payback time and she raked her nails up her sides just short of her armpits. Mel twisted but there was nowhere to go. 29 minutes and 55 seconds to go. Tracey then picked herself up a little bit so she could reach her nails to the oh so sensitive skin at the very top of Melanie’s postage stamp thong. She lightly scratched her there with all of her lengthy nails not moving away as Mel’s hips darted around. I loved that pace and I told Trace, “Lets just do some light torture and make her wriggle.”

At that Trace stayed there and around the hip bones and I worked from the knees up the inside of those toned, soft runner thighs. She tried to close her legs but I propped them out with my knees and she just cried out. The lower belly, the thighs….oh so sensitive. So sexy! The rule was I couldn’t go under any material so I worked that rule to the very edge. I went up to her very ticklish skin along the tiny triangle of cloth around her twisting and jerking pussy. She tried arching her back, twisting her hips, but nothing stopped us. I absolutely loved working this area and raking her runner thighs. We kept up this light tickling for several minutes. All bearable, all exciting, Mel was moaning and you could tell this was very sexual for her. For all of us really. Then I shifted gears.

I took my thumb and middle finger and slid over the front of her legs to a position just above the knees and she bucked before I even did anything, “No! No! Please, No!” Or yes. I worked my fingers finding the most responsive tendons and muscles and just relentlessly tickled poor Mel’s knees. She just screamed out, occasionally you could hear a “No” or a “Stop” but we had rules and there was no stopping. Stace stopped at this time to let Mel totally experience the knee tickling but slowly she moved up to a spot where her knees were at her bra. She placed her nails just below the wrist straps and made it obvious the arms were next. She slowly wriggled her nails softly down Mel’s arms as Mel started getting crazy. It was coming! The armpits! Not the armpits! Stace then scratched a little harder and made right for the impossibly tender armpits and Mel begged her to stop, not really laughing but becoming exasperated.

While Mel was thrashing the little that she could, throwing her hair and curse words I decided to go to the end of the bed and see how things looked down by her feet. Once I grabbed her right foot and immobilized it and started to scratch her soft little soles she started this “na! na! na! na! na! na!..... na! na! na! na! na! na!” over and over as she thrashed around. Her feet, her arm pits, she probably needed that safe word. And of course at the 24:15 remaining point I offered her the deal you all knew was coming. We would trade minutes off the time for clothes off the victim. “No! My girls are staying put away!”

Stacey actually was the more adamant that she make a deal, she loves Mel’s tits. They are awesome! Stacey has super ticklish nipples and I know she wanted to test Melanie’s gorgeous boobs this way. Now that the idea was out there Trace was totally relentless. We knew that maybe her most vulnerable spot was her ribs. In the game years ago she couldn’t take poking them at all and this night Stacey just dug in like a wild torturess. “Get her knees!” Stacey yelled to me over Mel’s screaming. Once I started that Mel was completely out of control, just wildly hollering and swearing at Tracey. We stopped to negotiate.

“Do we have a deal, Mel?” Stace said. “Ok, how many minutes off?” Mel asked as I paused the clock. I said, “The original deal was 20 minutes topless, that was 10 minutes off. But that was before, the discount is 5 now and your boobs are as in play as anything else exposed on your body.” I placed my fingers on her knees as I awaited her answer. She said, “10 minutes. That still gives you 15 more minutes than you were planning on!” Stacey was over the edge now. “Hey you’re the one who is tied up here, we could strip you down and do this to you all night.” She wasn’t serious of course, but it clarified the situation. We settled on 7 minutes. Stacey reached behind the clearly turned on Melanie and undid her bra, brought it forward and over her head revealing some of the hottest tits I have ever seen. And Tracey went right after them. No talking, no discussion, no hesitation. She buried her face in them and was licking and kissing and became totally lost in the moment. Mel just threw her head back and reveled in Tracey’s attention. It was wild. I was reveling as well.

After a couple of minutes I started lightly scratching Tracey’s sides, tickling her instead of Mel. I wanted to remind her that we were there to tickle too, not just love Mel’s boobs! She got the message and she did to Mel what kills Tracey: Quick circles around the areola and then flicking of the nipple, relentlessly. Tracey really fights me when I pin her down and do this to her, but she loves it. Mel’s response was the same. Tracey put her weight with her hands on Mel’s armpits so she couldn’t move and tickle tortured her nipples while Mel laughed and screeched! I just lightly tickled her calves and top of her feet, nothing too distracting. Then I went back to watching, it was so sexy watching those sexy boobs fight to get away from the torturous licking! There was no getting away though, for a couple of minutes she just tried to shake Tracey off while having to endure it, completely fantastic! Trace sat up, wiped her face off and looked at Mel and said, “Ready for more?” “NO!!”, Mel said, “move the fuck on!” Alright. We both moved. Tracey moved to where I was and I moved to where Tracey was. Oh baby!

Straddling this tied up and hyper ticklish girl with gorgeous boobs was as awesome as you would imagine it would be! Mel even had a little glint in her eye as she seemed to be enjoying the gender switch. I started lightly scratching her at the wrists and moved down over the elbows and Mel just closed her eyes and winced hard as I arrived at her nutty ticklish arm pits. So awesome watching her writhe back and forth trying vainly to get away as her tits rocked back and forth. Tracey was behind me tickling Mel’s thighs but I think Mel’s focus was on her pits as that is so sensitive for her. We had about 10 minutes left now and I wanted to give her a little break from the intensity and just lightly stroked the sides and undersides of her breasts. Ticklish but nice. As I was doing this Mel just looked up at me and said “Lucky boy.” Trace chimed in with, “Yeah, don’t plan on too many free passes like this one…” I started tickling her nipples with my fingers and it was terrific! I wasn’t going to lick them, I knew I might get my ass in trouble with Tracey there. But hey, this rocked! Mel laughed and wriggled but it didn’t quite tickle her like the licking did. So Tracey went for the feet.

Tracey tickled the top of her feet first and Mel started yelling at her to stop before things even got started. We were down to about 5 minutes on the clock and we decided 5 minutes of foot torture would be perfect. Melanie completely disagreed.

After a quick good bye to Mel’s sensitive nipples I joined Trace at the end of the bed. We decided her feet should be clean so we grabbed toothbrushes that we had set aside for this event. After soaping her feet up a little she was almost panicked, she didn’t know about the brushes. Once sudsed up we set about with the brushes and it was wild! Mel just screamed and kicked. All to no avail. Arches, between the toes, balls of the feet…we cleaned thoroughly! She completely went berserk between the toes so I set the brush aside and quickly wiped the soap off her feet and just started sucking on her toes and she couldn’t stand it! So fun when Trace joined me on the other foot and then we both reached up and pinch tickled her knees…Mel couldn’t even make sound anymore, she just bucked about.

With about a minute left Tracey left my side and climbed aboard Mel at the waste again and did a final torture of her nipples while tickling her armpits. I watched this madness from down by the feet as I relentlessly 10 fingered Mel’s tortured feet. An awesome finish! We abided by the clock and ended as agreed. Mel’s chest just heaved (!) with exhaustion as she laughed at herself and the test she had just endured. We just sorta stood there for a few seconds not sure what to do next. I brushed her legs with my nails as I went down to untie her ankle straps and Mel said, "No wait a sec. She didn't say anything for a few moments but kept looking at Tracey and smiling and appearing a little awkward. Tracey was like, "What?" a couple times when finally Mel said, "Trace, finish me off, you gotta finish me off, I'm going crazy here!" Inside I'm like "Whoah...". I immediately slid the previously unused knee straps up over her ankles and fastened them at the knees. Mel had the interesting expression of potential satisfaction on her face. I wasn't sure what mode Trace was going to use to "finish her off" but I didn't care in the least. Trace asked for a vibrator and I found it for her. I clicked it to make sure it was operating and we were good to go. I turned off the lights and just left the hall light on. I took my place in a chair next to the bed. I asked Mel if she wanted me to leave and she just quietly said, "You don't have to". Perfect.

Trace kneeled between her legs and lightly touched her jumpy inner thighs working her finger tips to the top. Mel went, "Geeyawwwd that tickles! Stop, you did that already!" Trace started kissing her knees and up her thighs a bit which Mel clearly enjoyed. She moved her arms up Mel's legs and then slid them under her thong and started stroking one of her thumbs against her clitoris as Mel let her eyes roll back in her head. It didn't take long and you could see she was going to get there real fast but Trace wanted to prolong it a little and pulled away. Mel went, "No, no, no, no...come back!" And with a click of a switch and the dull hum of the vibrator Trace was back on the job. Through the thin, barely there thong the little machine did it's work as Mel rolled her hips and just kept repeating softly "Don't stop...don't stop...don't stop...Then it got quicker, "Dontstop, dontstop, dontstop! nonstop! Oh, oh, oh! oh! ohhhhhh! followed by some beautiful noises that announced that Mel had arrived at her intended destination. Awesome. She wanted another and Tracey gave it. Only the vibrator was too much now. Trace mounted her from above facing her feet and slid her fingers under the thong again (which gamely hung on throughout!) and helped her friend once again in her moment of need with great success. The second one was loud, I think the fingers worked better. It made me think girls really do know their parts. As good as we think we are at satisfying them, we probably appear to fumble around by comparison! Two was the number for Mel, Trace tried a little more but our poor little girl was exhausted and it was time to let her out of her bonds.

As we talked afterward Mel said that even though it was sometimes unbearable that it was what made it exciting. She had really never endured anything like this before. All I can say is there is an awfully lucky man out there who will meet her one day soon!

Great story where are you all from? I would love to meet Mel sometime and join you all....LOL Thanks for sharing.

Well done. Glad you finally got your wish after all the those years haha.

Really nice story. Sounds like a lot of fun! One question though- Is her name Tracey or Stacey?

Really nice story. Sounds like a lot of fun! One question though- Is her name Tracey or Stacey?

Ha! Neither of us even notice that! Her name is actually neither, there are no real names in the story. In my original story a few years ago I had stated that the names were changed to protect the mortally embarrassed. I just messed up the names and interchanged Tracey and Stacey in the story. Good eye though, dude!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back