• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Operation Cootchie Coo Prologue

zoltan82

Millions of Americans watched today as a video posted online of a new terrorist sect calling themselves "The C.C.C." made headlines, and has been played and replayed on every major network, even prompting the President to make a statement. Before we get to that let us show it once more for those who may have not seen it....

As soon as the camera comes up, the image is blurry but being focused. Several of these "terrorist" are dressed in middle eastern attire, with their faces covered, and appear to be female looking at their builds. In the middle of the group, a woman who looks in her thirties sits, her dark brown hair in disarray and dirt covering her face. Her arms are tied or secured to the arms of a chair. Behind the group, a flag hangs on the wall with familiar symbols we have seen in similar videos, but this one stands out. Dead center of the flag is a large red feather.

The women begin speaking their language between themselves, and stop, staring at the prisoner. Obviously frightened, she begins to speak, reading off cue cards to the side which she has to keep looking at...

"America......you people are.....you people are in our country, in our lands, and refuse to let us govern our country. Until you withdraw your forces, we will consider you enemy number one. You have a week from this day to...to comply. Or we will start punishing the hostages we have. Like this one....oh God please save me!"

One of the guards approached the prisoner from the side, and slid a black solid hood over her head, as she struggled and screamed. The camera zoomed in on her covered face...

"PLEEASE! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME OR KILL ME! I'M NOBODY IMPORTANT! YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE! PLEASE JUHEHEHE whathahaa HEHAAAAAHAAAAA NOHAHAHAHAHAAAAA PFFHOOOOHAHOHAHEEE!"

The woman went from begging for her life to absolute laughing fit in seconds, and as the camera slowly panned back, you could clearly see why...her feet were secured in a set of heavy, old looking stocks, and each bare sole had it's own terrorist assigned, equipped with scrub brushes in hand. The two women applied perfectly even strokes, back and forth, back and forth. You could literally hear the brushes scraping the bottoms of her feet. She pulled and swayed every direction, her laughter increasing in volume. Off to the side one of the terrorist with a thick accent spoke to the camera, speaking loud enough to be heard over the constant hysterics...

"This woman doesn't deserve this, America. Just like we didn't deserve your war. We do not believe in violence in the C.C.C. But I assure you, this woman's bare feet will be tickled, and tickled, and tickled until our demands are met. Night and day,she will get no rest, nor will the others we have as prisoner. We will find their most ticklish areas, and they will laugh themselves insane at your expense. You have one day, until we post another video..."

The camera zoomed in on one of the woman's feet, the bottom red from the brushes constant attention, the tickler completely lost in her work, showing no emotion whatsoever. Just brushing, and laughing. Pleading, and laughing. Finally after a coughing laughing spell, the hooded woman lost consciousness. The video ended.

"Well agent Ramirez, what do you think?"

The CTU agent finished her briefing, and just sat in disbelief. "Wow....tickling huh? I mean, sure my sister's tortured me as a kid but I never thought it would be a national crisis...." She stood, and tucked her handgun in the holster on her side.

"When do I depart?"

"Asap agent...we need you over there tonight. You will parachute in after dark, infiltrate, and save any hostages you are able."

"Well stop wasting time, and let's go."

She walked out of the briefing room, and grabbed her bag. Next stop, Bagdad.

Seems so. Hope the writer doesn't lose focus or gets carried away.

love it Zoltan....perhaps you can fit in my previous "request" at some point...mmmmm

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back