• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling massage FF/M part 1

kalle

This story is fictional and is based loosely on a massage experience I experienced abroad earlier this year.

I was on a visit to Prague in early May this year and it was the first time I visited this city and I was very excited about my little weekend trip in 4 days that I had before me. Unlike where I live , there was much that was legal to do down there and you could say that I was indeed hungry for what was to offer there.

After checking in at the hotel so I decided to book a massage on many of massage institutes that were there and I found one that looked really luxurious and the girls who worked there were gorgeous . so I called over there and make an appointment. When I was there myself and had four days for me to really relax so I decided to pamper myself with a long massage in three hours with two girls . This included the shower with the girls , a hot tub and something called happy ending , reached that could not really get where I'm coming from .

Once in place at the massage parlor , I was shown a cozy and warm massage room consisted of a bed , whirlpool tub and a shower. The walls were painted in warm colors and floor had underfloor heating . I sat down in a comfortable chair inside the massage room while waiting for the girls to show up and was a little bit nervous about what would happen . I also noticed that the bench had soft padded buckles looked to be destined for ankle and arm joints . The idea came up that I was lying strapped and could do nothing else than receiving four hands slid up and down my body. I puree for myself by just the thought .

The door knocked and I cried came in and two girls named charlotte and Katka came into the room there and I got up and shook hands with the girls. Both girls had curves in their proper places , plump thighs, big breasts, narrow waist with wide hips and broad butt. The girls were only wearing bikini and had long, blonde and licentious hair hung far down over their backs. I even saw that their hands were manicured and long nails glistening of someone translucent pink. They invited me to the shower with lots of flirting and giggling. I took off my clothes and followed like an obedient dog.

Inside the shower they started lather me and their hands were everywhere on my body. Now and then they whispered something to each other and giggled and I watched in wonder what they said . Suddenly says one of them I should stretch your arms straight up and that I can not take them down . I do as they say and stretches my arms . One of the girls lifts then down a pair of wrist straps from the ceiling, attach my hands in them and then lifts them up again so I stand there completely stretched and unable to escape. Then starts the girls soaping me greatly and I feel how they use their nails across my ribs , chest , abdomen , back, sides , legs and especially my cock . That tickles reached so terrible that I can barely breathe. But the girls do not care, so just goes on and on .

My cock is standing straight out and the girls take turns to jerk off a little but stops as soon as I 'm about to come . Where I stand in the shower and gets soapy and wet by the two girls while tickling me and jerking my cock that is literally bursting with horniness . This continued securely in half an hour. Finally, I coming really hard and I get even when freed from wrist straps and I more or less collapses in a shower of total exhaustion. The girls then offers some relaxation together in the hot tub. They go in first and one of the girls want me to crawl into her arms. I lie to her and feel her breasts against my neck and her arms and legs hang on me and the other girl sits astride me and press their breasts against my face. The girls change their position to each other and no one says a sound but just breathing and enjoying the physical closeness between us. Soon it's time for the massage .....

Last edited:
MMMMmmmm sounds good so far. can't wait for more

thanks for sharing it, we girls are always the better lers

:man:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back