• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first bondage experience, m/f.

noahbailey

TMF Regular
This is my first bondage experience. It involves my short ex-girlfriend named Kelsey, who is 5'1 or 5'2, bright blonde hair, almost white it's so blonde, a dark scalp, pretty blue eyes a man could get lost in, rather small nose, well rounded lips that are just the right size to insert my you-know-what in. Small hands which she usually kept painted a really bright blue, I believe it's called either sky blue or baby blue. She has small size three feet that one of my hands covers completely, but they are a foot fetishists dream, she just had them pedicured and painted a really pretty pinkish color. Now, Kelsey is actually two months older than me than me, we met in high school, and started dating almost immediately. After about three months of just playful boyfriend to girlfriend tickling I revealed my foot and tickle fetish to her. She seemed nervous at first, but quickly became accustomed to me getting horny over massaging her feet, she even teased me sometimes, which I would respond to in playful tickles. I finally convinced her to let me strap her down and tickle her. It took about a month, but we finally got together at my house when my mom was gone( my dad had already died at this time, and I skipped baseball practice). I took her up to my room, left her alone to get some leather belts, and when I returned, she had stripped into this sexy little black kind of see-through lingerie that showed her off nice. Even though she is rather small, she has a nice body, the lingerie showed the tops and sides of her breasts, up her legs, and a little bit of her firm ass. I smiled, so did she. I told her she looked gorgeous and she blushed and pecked me on the cheek. She lied on my bed face up, I belted her arms together to the top of my headboard as I did her feet spread apart to the bottoms of the footboard. She looked at me and tested her bonds a little nervously, I kissed her for assurance and asked if she was ready. She replied "Yes". She told me she didn't want a safe word. I eventually talked her into one since it was her first time. The word was "Red". I began by slowly running my fingers down her arms close to her exposed armpits, she giggled a little. Her armpits aren't very ticklish, but I wanted to start her off easy. So I trickled my fingers down her arm and then attacking her armpits a little before repeating this cycle. It is an effective technique, but she's not very ticklish there, so I moved to her belly, straddling her waist. I started poking at her ribs and sides, one of her more ticklish areas but not her most. She was struggling and bucking trying to get away from just the poking, then I let her have it. I squeezed and grabbed at her ribs. This tickled her so much for some reason, she was thrashing about like a wild stallion trying to be tamed. She finally shouted the safe word after a couple minutes of this saying "Rehahahed!", I quickly gave her mercy and she slowly began catching her breath back. " You doing alright, Kelsey?" I asked politely. " Yeah, I'm fine, just being tickled by the best tickler in the world." She said smiling. "Thank you." I said back to get. We were finally ready for the next segment, I started by slowly, but torturisly, massaging my thumbs in her ribs. She was going crazy. I finally gave her upper body a break and moved down to her feet. Another one of her more ticklish spots, I originally thought it was her most till I found her secret spot, which I'll torture later. I slowly scribbled her right sole with my dominant left hand, while holding her toes back with my right. She was thrashing her leg around trying to get away, but she couldn't. She was also trying to hold in her laughter with the cutest face in the world( eyes closed tight, lips puckered up). She finally caved in and laughed extremely hard, if you hadn't found her secret spot you'd believe her feet were her most ticklish parts of her body. The most ticklish part of her foot is towards the side. I tortured there for a good while before giving her a short break, before I got her secret spot. It wasn't secret to where most people aren't ticklish there, it was just that nobody knew she was ticklish there, except me. I layed on the bed, towards her exposed pantied vagina. It smelt good, I ran my fingers up her thigh getting closer and closer to her groin, this, was her secret spot, right below her vagina, she had a really ticklish spot there, it was also her horny spot, so she was getting rather enticed too. She had a mixture of moans and laughs, "Hehehe... ohhhhoho, hehehe". I didn't let up, and she didn't want me to, she wanted me to take her all the way, so I did. I kept right on tickling that area till she was begging me to put her out of her misery. I took my hands inside and rubbed her vagina for a little bit, before I fingered an orgasm out of her. She had a lovely orgasm sound. She was wore out after this, so I let her out, she said she liked the rush, and wondered when it was time for her to get me. ;)

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Good stuff.

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Good stuff.

Yes, Kelsey was the best girlfriend I've had when it comes to tickling. She was and still is a keeper, we're more of friends with benefits now. She will still allow me to do these things to her today, ten years after this incident, I believe I've turned her into one of "Us" so to speak.

So you will do it again...

Also, that ticklish spot might be in other people, I will research :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back