• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A short fantasy prompt (/m)

m/m_ticklee

Imagine coming home day and finding a letter in your mail box with an address and a key in it. You find the address on google maps - a nice, pristine house in the suburbs with a garage and driveway. You open the door with the key and find an immaculate, cozy interior. Right away you see a note on the table that says “downstairs.”

You find the door to the basement and flip on the lights, descending the wooden strairs to a cool, unfinished basement with cement floors. There in the middle of the basement you find me sitting in a recliner chair in my boxers. My mouth is covered in duct tape, my are wrists tied over my head and behind the chair, leaving my sides and underarms exposed. But your attention is immediately drawn to my big, soft, pink bare soles, sticking straight out in front of me and elevated a bit, presented directly in front of you. You feel a rush of excitement when you see them.

My ankles are tied to the foot rest of the recliner, which has a wooden crate underneath it so it doesn’t wobble any. My big toes are tied together with a rope that is tied to my ankle restraints, pulling my feet back so that only my other toes can move. My other eight toes are currently curled in nervous anticipation, wrinkling my soles. My face is a mixture of fear and excitement, and I start to squirm and struggle as you move towards me. You then see next to the recliner a side table. On that table lies a letter that reads:

“This boy has been out of line. He must be put in his place. We understand that you have the perfect ... skills to exploit his weakness. Make him sorry.”

Next to the letter is a feather, a hairbrush and a sonicare ...

I did something similar just in my own home and a bit more graphic.
I wrote a note too my wife and made it from the neighborhood watch. They caught me playing... well with myself and decided too tie me up.

Her job was too torture me for my wrong doings. They would be watching and if they saw her going easy on me that she would be tied and punished the same.

I had never done this before so being tortured after orgasm was pretty intense, but an awesome night.
Trying too get the stones too do it again.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back