• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex and tickling M/F

44Blues

TMF Expert
I wrote a few of these and thought I'd post them.

You hear a knock at the door. As you open it, I'm standing there. I walk inside, looking you up and down with a smile. I run my fingers through your hair and plant a soft kiss on your lips, gazing into your eyes as we walk hand in hand to your bedroom. I kiss you again, and slip your top off over your head slowly. I start to kiss down your neck as I unsnap your bra and let it fall. My lips reach your breasts and kiss down to your nipple. I take it in my mouth and suckle it, then kiss my way to the other nipple and suck it in as I slide your shorts down over your hips and let them hit the floor. I plant more soft kisses down your belly until my mouth reaches your panties. I take them in my teeth and use my hands to pull them over your hips and supple ass, dragging them to the floor. I kiss down further.......and further..... Until you feel my warm breath on your clit. I extend my tongue and flick it. I lay you back on the bed and continue nibbling your clit. I lick you slowly from your pussy to your asshole and back again. As your pussy moistens, I slide my tongue into it and drink your sweet nectar. My tongue flicks back and forth on your pussy softly and slowly, making you squirm and moan. I suck your swollen clit into my mouth repeatedly. I lick, suck and tongue fuck you until your pussy turns bright pink. I keep licking until your breaths get shorter, and moans get louder. Your thighs spread wider. Toes start to curl. I stop…. Can't let you cum too soon......
I raise up and climb on top of you. My hands caress your hips, thighs, belly, and titties. My cock slides into your pussy slowly, twitching, as I kiss your breasts softly and then kiss my way up to your lips. Our tongues intertwine as I slide all the way into you and my hips press against your inner thighs. I run my hands through your hair, massaging your head. Your eyes open to find me smiling at you, enjoying your pleasure. I caress your body as I slowly slide my cock in and out of you, flexing my muscle with each slow thrust. Your tight pussy engulfs me and I moan with a feeling of ecstasy. We hold each other and thrust, our hips in rhythm, staring in each other's eyes and then closing them as our lips meet again. We ride together for what seems like a fleeting moment, but yet lasts an evening. Thrusting, sliding, pulling, fucking. We are completely lost in the moment. My cock pushes in and out of your sweet wet pussy. As your moans get louder and breaths shorter, I raise up on my knees and keep pumping my cock inside you. I pull your legs straight up in front of me and hold them together at the knees and ankles. I start to nibble your heels and my fingers begin softly tickling the soles of your feet. My fingers dance and swirl on your heels, arches, soles, and toes. Not enough to make you scream, rather just enough to make you giggle and wiggle, distracting you from the oncoming orgasm. Not yet, baby. Wait for me. I lick up and down the backs of your legs and feet as I start to slam my cock into you faster. Thrusting; tickling; thrusting; tickling…. Your giggles excite me, and I start to feel a burning in my balls. The closer I get, the more I tickle. My hands caress over your heels and ankles and return to tickle your arches and wrinkled soles with heightened passion. Mmmmm these ticklish feet. They wiggle and try to escape from my fingers. You’re so ready to cum, and yet so distracted by the tickling. Wait for me. We are almost there. Your feet wiggle with each brush of my fingertips. You moan and giggle as you wait on the edge, feeling the sensations of the tickling and fucking. Thrusting faster and faster. Listening to sweet sounds of your moans and giggles. As the head of my cock swells, I stop tickling your bare feet for a moment. I hug your legs and thrust harder and faster. Oh God! Oh yes! I slam my cock into you one last time. You gasp and tense up. It’s time. You want it so bad. You let out a scream. My cock explodes, shooting hot cum deep inside you. I feel the muscles in your pussy contract and grip my cock as you cum with me. I tickle the soles of your feet more as we cum together, making you buck and convulse. I keep my cock inside you, draining every last drop and waiting for you to finish. I slide out slooooowly. You moan as I push the head of my cock back into your pussy until we are spent. We both fall limp beside each other, kissing and caressing each other’s sweat soaked bodies. We play softly, with no air space between our naked bodies, waiting for the next moment to arise and take us back to the bliss…..

Part 2

A week goes by before you hear a familiar knock at your front door. A smile crosses your face. You know what it means. As you stand on your living room floor wearing nothing but a long t shirt, your nipples harden and poke through the cloth. You run to the door quickly and try to look out the peep hole. Being barefoot and having a short frame forces you to stand on your tiptoes to peer out. You raise up higher on your toes until you see me standing outside. You quickly pull off your shirt and run your hands through your hair, waving it back and forth. You open the door and I come in. You stand on your tiptoes again to reach up and kiss my lips. My hands caress your naked body, running down the small of your back to cup your supple ass. You jump up and wrap your legs around me, locking your bare feet together behind my back. I walk to your bedroom, carrying you as we continue to kiss passionately and touch each other’s bodies. “Mmmmmmmm, baby, I’ve missed you” I whisper in your ear as I nibble it.
I put you on the bed and start to undress. You are on your hands and knees, facing away from me. Your heart pounds with anticipation. You remember the passionate lovemaking from a week earlier. You shiver as you feel me start to nibble on your toes. You moan softly as my tongue runs up the sole of your foot, over your heel, and starts up your calf. I plant soft kisses and swirl my tongue up the back of your thigh. I blow softly on your pussy and my tongue trails up to your asshole. It swirls around slowly, then moves to your pussy. I lick softly making your legs shake and your pussy moist. I taste the sweet muskiness, and stick my tongue in the folds. I suck your clit into my mouth and nibble it. Your titties jiggle back and forth as you moan. It feels so good. I lick faster and faster, drinking your juices. You start to hump my face. Your pussy turns pink and starts to burn. You feel it coming on. You want it so bad. You start to rock back and forth, humping my face. I bury my face in your pussy as my tongue lashes away at the juicy warmth. Your moans get louder. You’re about to cum. Sooooo close baby. Then you feel something familiar. You squeal and curl your toes as you feel my fingers start to tickle your feet again. Oh God you want to cum! But the tickling distracts you. Not so fast, my sweet lover. You turn around to watch. My tongue swirls on your pussy. My fingers swirl on your wrinkled soles. Your hips thrust and buck. Your bare feet flex and wiggle. It’s almost too much. Your sweaty hair falls around your face. Your wrinkled soles try to evade the fingers that dance on them. Soon you try to hold still. The tickling of your bare feet feels so good and intensifies the feeling of your pussy being eaten. You welcome it all with moans and giggles, pushing your pussy harder into my face and curling your toes. I suck your clit into my mouth as my fingertips swirl in a flurry all over your ticklish bare feet. It is like heaven and hell as you try to hold your feet in place and endure the tickling. Then I suddenly stop eating your pussy and tickling your feet all at once. I climb on the bed behind you. My hands run over your hips as the tip of my hard cock brushes your asshole and slides down to your pussy. I push the head inside you, making you moan and close your eyes. I gently tickle your asshole as I push my cock deeper into your pussy. It only takes a few thrusts of my cock to send you over the edge, screaming in orgasmic pleasure. Your back arches as you cum all over me….

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back