• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Feet of A Cheerleader

noahbailey

TMF Regular
When I was playing college basketball I became really good friends with one of the cheerleaders named Elizabeth. Elizabeth was a 5'8 blonde with hazel eyes, perky lips, and that cheerleader body tone that most every man likes. This event took place in my dorm room, I invited her over for a friendly date(We were kind of dating, but not really, we were more of friends with benefits). She dressed rather nicely even though we were staying in my dorm that night. She wore a low cut blue dress that went to her thighs and black high heels that showed her lovely size 5's off very nicely, she had them pedicured to a lovely cherry red polish. We started off our date by ordering some Chinese takeout(Her favorite), me being the gentleman I am paid for it. We then cuddled on the couch watching a Pay-Per-View movie. She had taken her heels off and was resting her feet on the couch. I had a full view of her high-arched feet and her creamy soles. She was enjoying the movie rather well, it was some romantic comedy movie or something, I wasn't paying attention. The movie ended with her resting her head on my shoulder.
"That was a good movie wasn't it?" She asked me.
"Um, yeah." I replied not even knowing what it was about.
I convinced her to stay a little longer, telling her to help me break in a bottle of wine I had bought(I mainly wanted to tickle her feet). We ended up drinking the entire bottle. We were talking about how the day had been when she scooted to the other side of the couch bringing her feet up on it.
"Did I say you could put your feet up here?" I asked jokingly.
"No, but they're up here now." She said smirking and waving her left sole in the air.
"You better stop that." I said smiling sheepishly.
"Or what?" She said bringing it closer to my face.
I grabbed her foot and pinned it down.
"You going to stop?" I asked kind of smiling ready to tickle her.
"Nope." She said bringing her right foot in now.
"Okay," I told her. "Elizabeth, you asked for this." I said beginning to scribble her soft milky sole.
She tried holding in laughter.
"I'm not t-ticklish," She said` "Honestly."
I didn't buy any of it. I scribbled fast now, right in the middle of the foot. She couldn't hold it in anymore.
"Stohahahap!" She said thrashing around. She had really ticklish feet. I managed to keep her still a few minutes before she kicked herself free. I was getting hard, and she knew it.
"What's that?" She said smiling and looking at my bulge.
"Um, well," I didn't know how to answer that.
"Don't worry," She told me. "I got it.
She unbuttoned my pants and dropped them down along with my boxers. She put her left hand on penis and jacked me off good. After I was finished off, I did the same to her, dropped her underwear(she was wearing a dress) and stuck my left hand in her vagina(We are both left handed), I fingered her orgasm out of her. And we put our clothes back on.
"Tonight was the best fun I've had in a while." She said giggling. "I've been so stressed from cheerleading and my class work that I forgot to have some fun once in a while" She said.
I couldn't help but blush at. "No problem." I said. "Anytime"

While the tickling may have been short, it was still one of the best experiences of my life, that's why I posted this. I hope you enjoyed it as much as me. :D

Fantastic memory friend! Congrats! Did you tickle her any other times? I can't imagine why u wouldn't LOL

Fantastic memory friend! Congrats! Did you tickle her any other times? I can't imagine why u wouldn't LOL

Yes, I'd gotten her a few times actually. She didn't seem too ticklish, less than average actually. But yes, I've gotten her again. If you would like me to post another experience of Elizabeth I can.

Yes, I'd gotten her a few times actually. She didn't seem too ticklish, less than average actually. But yes, I've gotten her again. If you would like me to post another experience of Elizabeth I can.

Dam straight I'd like to read more! Thanks again!

Great stuff Noah, very hot! Would definitely like to hear about your other experiences.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back