• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

on the sofa tonight m/f

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
So tonight I was chilling with a couple friends just chatting and watching videos on youtube and such. My buddy christos sat at his computer desk while me and my friendjazzy slumped on the sofa a couple meters behind him.

Jazzy is one of my best friends, she's really bubbly, quite hyper and loves a good laugh, usually at someone elses expense. Jazzy is about 5'5 with quite short and scruffy brown hair and a natural blonde streek in the front. She is quite slim with small c cups I think, a nice round bum(everythings perky) and size 6 feet.
Now jaz is the only person that knows about me and tickling and she's really cool with it, she doesn't put up a fuss when I tickle her, she likes poking and tickling me to see me squirm and she knows deep down I like it too.

So tonight as we lay laughing and chatting away jazzy throws her legs up over my lap occasionally bumping her foot into me. So I give her some attention. I massage her black sock covered feet a little until I get restless and start dragging my nails down her foot. They twitch a little but don't pull away, a smile creeps across her face but she doesn't laugh. Obviously chris has no idea what's going on.
Jaz isn't always mad ticklish but if you get her in the right spot you can really set her off. Throughout the night I softly tickle over her feet and ankles, she likes it but now and then I'd pull back her toes and go nuts causing her to giggle and squirm, she never takes her feet off of my lap though.
At one point the tickling stops working, she's relaxing as I scribble my fingers all over her feet...so I start squeezing just above her knees...this got the reaction I was looking for :) she let out quite a loud laugh and started bucking around a bit. With this she started pressing her foot against my cock which was starting to get aroused and show poking up in my jeans, she never stopped my tickling though just giggled and rubbed me for a minute.
At one point christos turned to talk to us and we stopped.

Later she tapped her feet against my hand again, surrendering them to me (she's so sweet) so I went back to tickling, everynow and then going between her toes and scratching her heels and getting a twitch while she let out a soft giggle and pressed her legs into my crotch...it wasn't tickling her much at this point but she knew playing with her was keeping me happy.

Nice. A good friend indeed. Thanks for the share.

Thanks for the postive comments guys :) gonna try and post as often as I can

Definitely need to see her more often! But next time, take her socks off after a bit and tickle her bare feet!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back