• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snake Goddesses Divine Punishment (ff/f 18+)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
This story will be a prologue to the main series that will be soon to come. You shall be reading a story in first point perspective about a girl who fights against two evil Goddesses. Note: Snakes are used in this story

-----------------------------------------------------

I understand my mission as I peer out the windows of this airport. What am I talking about, you may ask. What mission?

Well, there are certain Gods and Goddesses that choose their warriors on Earth. Warriors who would fight against the forces of evil. You see, there are many mysteries hidden about the Gods and Goddesses- yes, more than one. The different deities and Gods are actually in cooperation depending on their alignment. There are Gods/Goddesses of good, and then the Gods/Goddesses of evil. People on Earth are chosen by both sides. Ah, what is the benefit of helping these Gods and Goddesses vary...

Those who are chosen by the good Gods are given the chance to have magical powers of some sort, or contain a spiritual ally that will fight against the warriors of evil. The Gods/Goddesses one serve can inform their warrior about the various things that are going on in Heaven or Hell. However, I cannot say such information so bluntly.

Demi-gods, Fallen Angels, Daemons, Demons, Devils, Angels, and anyone of particular significance *like Lilith, for example* can also give humans benefit to fight for good or evil. I do not know the personal reward or treatment for serving these lesser beings... But there is benefits that could help the chosen candidate.

Why are humans chosen to become some warriors for these beings. Both sides are trying to attack Earth one day, gathering a bunch of candidates to fight for their bidding. Of course, I am a selected warrior. I serve the Japanese God Ryujin, the dragon of the sea... Yes, I serve a giant sea monster if you want to bring up the historical reference. I am not even in Japan, or have Japanese blood in me, but I use to visit that country way back then. Right now, I am in Italy, trying to find a fellow allies because our enemies has started to capture and killed other warriors. I was ordered by my God to unite ourselves with my other comrades-in-arms. There was something fishy about how Ryujin just warned me of the situation... He dared to tell me now about the consequences and what is happening now...

"Aoi, be careful of the enemy." the sea dragon appears before me as I glance at him in a different dimension he placed me in. I was just drinking at my local coffee shop in Japan when he just stopped everything. Time, space, sound, all of the things that would fill the emptiness with life. I was standing on top of the water, staring at the huge blue scaly sea dragon. His yellow eyes pierce into my soul as his white mane follows along the back of his head down to his back. His size is certainly big- his size would be described like a battle ship, but maybe two can describe truly describe his size.

"What is the matter Ryujin- how can there be trouble when the war has not begun yet-"

"No." the dragon said giving a fearsome look and tone that sends me into a fright, "The enemies has certainly pulled two moves on us, or more. They can come into this world now." I raise my eyebrow. This is not possible! I sort of waved him off and walked a bit from where I stood.

"Seriously, didn't you state that Gods or Goddesses cannot enter this world unless..."

"They kill our fellow comrades and devour the living essence of our powers we gave to you mortals for their masters." My eyes burst wide open, realizing how serious the situation is. There was suppose to be no engagement yet!

"How did this happened?!" I asked.

"It seems like the war started somewhere in the US with some teenagers. The struggles and endeavors are going to kick in." Ryujin glance at me, "To be precise... once a warrior of the light dies... the enemy Gods and Goddesses can enter the Earth." My eyes burst wide open.

"W-wait a second...?! W-"

"There is no time. I need you to find the warrior under Ares, the God of war. Athena has lost her warrior and she is currently trying to find someone else to take the job... We are losing. They have at least several Gods and significant evil forces in this world. Hurry! Beware of the enemies..."

With that, Ryujin teleports me back to the real world as I stare at the lively society in front of me. Great...

I stand with my hands on my hips, sighing at this. I was certainly not ill-prepared. I am a woman, but I was dawning armor and weapons. Usually, the military forces or security forces would be really concerned about this, my weapons and attires, but they were informed of the dire situations since numerous deaths has appeared all around the world along with rising cults.

My long dark hair moves in the slight breeze as I stand in front of the airport I glanced out of. People shot stares towards me as they whisper to one another. My eyes are behind sunglasses as I scan the area. The weapons all over me are weapons of a different kind. They look like the usually weapons military personal use, but secretly, they can fire a different projectiles and uses mana, or energy. It looks like I came out of some sci-fi convention since the armor itself is a tad futuristic in some way. I seem to be wearing something off of the Mass Effect game, although there is no number indicated near my shoulders or chest armor. Some people stopped to take a picture of me in this armor. This was not helping me stay invisible due to the local people... How am I going to find the warrior of Ares anyways?! In Italy- where in fucking Italy!?! Worse, no fucking clue about his description or looks... Suppose to feel for such an ally if he/she is nearby. A damn twenty-four years old woman looking around for some damn male or female...

I did not take any chance to hinder myself with this task. My dark hair blows in the wind as I walk around Italy...

And it comes down to six hours trying to find this person and no luck. Walking past the shops, restaurants, I sigh. I slam my armored gauntlet against the metal railing that goes out to the nearby sea- shit, I can't even remember the sea that stands before me... I lie against the railing as I glance into the sky. Isn't there some sort of way to find this Ares easily.

'Ryujin must want the strongest warriors of our caliber to get some of our forces into this world... Ares is known as the God of War along with Athena, but Ares is certainly a God that can even bring fear to the enemies... I suppose warriors like me, trained in kicking the low warrior servant of darkness, are suppose to carry out this high class mission. I mean, I have not even faced a challenge much and I can surely hold my own against these pathetic servants. I have kicked at least thirty or more low-lives... Huh, I must be pretty good at this job. Ryujin will surely be proud of me... But still, he could have helped me find this servant of Ares...' I thought to myself as I stare into the sky with the clouds... suddenly changing colors to a dark gray. Is a storm coming?

"No, you cannot find such a warrior in such a big country, little girl." My ears caught a very prideful alluring voice as a white hair girl stands a few feet from me. I glance at her noticing something strange- No... This is not strange- FUCK! I quickly reach for my sword near my belt before I notice the white hair girl standing close to me. She has pale skin and a dazzling appeal. This certainly was some being that goes behind any human I have ever met. Her attires illuminates a very green tale color gown that shows a bit of her clothing yet her headgear seems to be awkward and strange. There are two pointy cones sticking from the top with some white cloth coming off from the tip of it. Her eyes seem to be kind yet strong... strong in a fighting spirit. My body certainly felt an outrageous power coming from this woman.

"That would not do girl." said the white hair girl as I did not doubt myself in jumping on the ocean or body of water behind me. I did not need to do much since my armor allows me to stand on water. The white hair girl chuckles and said to me, "You surely cannot defeat me with such petty weapons... I am a Goddess after all. The Chinese Goddess Nuwa." That name was oddly... new to me. This was too soon...

"A Goddess?! Fuck?!" I thought. Before I was able to do something with my blade on my pouch, a disturbing aura came to me from... Below!?

"What the-" I jumped into the air as the water below me exploded to reveal a giant head of a snake. What is this?! Shit... how many other people are nearby-

My body felt a giant smack from an emerging snake head. I flew across the air to stare at an 8 headed dragon like snake- what a monster!! Nuwa stands on one of the dragon's head. The entire area quickly transform into a dark realm that only reveals an endless amount of water and no land. I land on the water glaring at the two. One Goddess... and the giant monster before me is...

"Orochi, you mind helping me catch this beauty before we kill her." smirks Nuwa as she seems to be a Goddess of good, but her alignment is certainly evil. The snake hiss all its' heads at me as I glare at the two. The snake quickly turns the hiss into a roar like a dragon. This seriously will be a pain to fight against these two. I could feel my body shaking madly at the fact I have to fight them. My body shakes uncontrollably as my adrenaline starts to kick in. I feel some sweat down the side of my head as my mouth forms a very nervous smirk... but I have confidence in my abilities.

I took out two guns from my belt and hold them in my hands. I twirl them around before I aim it towards them. "Glad you both transported me into your realm where there are no humans. Let me show you what I got!" I fired both my pistols at the same time as dark blue energy engulf the air from the pistols. Nuwa decides to levitate in mid-air in front of the giant snake monster and halt the sudden attack that I fired. The white hair female stops the attack and absorbs the blast into a ball. She motion her hands in a circular motion to make sure the blasts transformed into a perfect sphere. She aims her hand towards me with that ball in the palm of her right hand. A giant blast of blue energy fired towards me and forced the ocean into two. I quickly teleport away from where I stood watching how strong that attack was. The power that this one Goddess has is surely beyond anything I have ever fought against... Usually I fought the lowlife warriors that could not do much since they had no weapons like mine... But Nuwa is above anything I fought against before. I made a disappointed sound through my teeth as I glance at the eight giant scaly heads staring at me before my eyes. I could not hesitate right now. At the same time, my heart starts to beat faster and my eyes start to shake in sheer fear at what would happen if I lost. I quickly pull out a sniper rifle and pulled the side of the weapon before I unleash a giant blast that consumed the giant monster.

"Nice try." Nuwa said as she appears right behind me. This Goddess is no- A sudden pain hit me in my back as the snake withstood the attack. It unleash a tremendous amount of some sort of fiery breathe that consumes me... Shit, I seriously lost to them. My body could not withstand the strong power that eats all around me as my eyes were forced to close themselves by the blinding lights.

--------------------------------------------

"Hm, what a shame that we kicked her ass." state Nuwa. My eyelids open themselves as I realize they stood in front of me. I tried to charge at them, but my body was- AHHH! SNAKES! Dark scaly purplish snakes motion all around the floor and all around me.

"Seems like you are awake." state another female. She has black hair with yellow eyes but as if they were a dragon's or snake's. Her pupils seems to be a small diamond instead of a circle like a regular human's pupils as her pale skin matches Nuwa's. Her armor consists of the same dark scales that the... sea monster had. Orochi?!

"A warrior of Ryujin. Quite a catch I say." Nuwa said, motioning her hand, "Yet why are you all the way in Italy? Your God cannot protect you if you leave the premise of his designated area."

"Says you two. How did-"

"We were successfully released since your warriors died against ours. Because of that, we are free to roam the Earth and create chaos..." I stopped listening to the evil Goddess as I glance around the place. It was some sort of dungeon, but it was empty. There are no tools or exits. The room itself was barely light by some candles on the brick wall. I was lying on the ground with snakes moving around my.... naked body. W-what the hell?!

'Wait... what are they going to do with me? Surely, they should have killed me... what other motives are there are they scheming for me?!' I thought. Sweat starts to bead down my face against even if the room itself was cold.

"Sadly, it would be easier if you were not a warrior so we can read your mind... but since we cannot, we want some information out of you before we kill you." Nuwa said by folding her arms, "We took the liberty to strip you of your clothes." I glare at the two wondering why these Goddesses were wrecking havoc in Italy.

"What is your purpose here?" I ask them. Surely, I jest since I am their captive and I was in no position to demand information from them. They just glance at me with piercing gazes, but they revealed an evil smirk that certainly scared me. My body felt like it should run away, but the snakes around me just wraps their body around me. I cannot believe this... My eyes start to shake, my hands trembles against the snake's bodies, my body starts to send chills all over me. My body could not stop shaking. I felt like crying for some reason. Nuwa steps forward and holds my chin up so we can stare into each other eyes. For some reason, all courage in my body disappeared as her glare just send my eyes into a frenzy of fear staring deep into her strong eyes. Tears slowly roll down my eyes, "Oh what a warrior... why are you scared? You lost to such a beautiful Goddess- you should be thankful we are sparring you. As a strong female Goddess- I will treat you well."

"Huh, Nuwa, you only want to comfort the girl, so they can turncoat to you." scoff Orochi with her folded arms, "You must not forget this warrior has a mission we need to know. Ryujin certainly schemes a plan against me."

"Oh Orochi, you silly Goddess." Nuwa said, "We will not hurt you girl... Just let us have some fun since humans do have interesting things we were curious about."

"I blame Hel and her so called 'experiments on humans'. She took an interest in many things humans commit and she wants us to do the same. Tsk, typical high Goddess. If only if she was not in that position by our Lord Satan, I would surely fight her."

"Orochi, you are such a downer." Nuwa said as she walks away from me, "I know you want to give this warrior a taste of your tongue since she did hurt you with that blast."

"Pft, how dare you bring that up. I told you not to mention any of this-" Orochi exclaims.

"You certainly do not want any other allies to know this." Nuwa replies.

"And what do you intend to do with me?" I asked. My body still shakes as I felt both of their tremendous atmosphere. Even if I was not a God, the air itself seems to be heavy and placed a heavy pressure on me. Not only that, the air itself was hard to breathe in. Both Goddesses seems to notice my little struggle as they mask their presences, but I was unable to stop showing the look of fear on my face. Nuwa seems to be a kind Goddess, but she was certainly evil and prideful. Her presence seems to lighten me a bit. Orochi, however, is a known God that certainly frightened Japan back in the days... and Ryujin definitely knows that he and this God are enemies. Orochi seems to be glancing at me with a hateful glare. This certainly made me stare away from the two.The cold snakes start to wrap around me tightly for some odd reason- AH!

The snakes started to do something that... oddly sent me into a weird and awkward fit. My skin was being attacked by these cold scaly creatures as the two Goddesses seem to hush their conversation. No, that was not it, they seem to be testing me out for some reason. I wish I could escape right now... I had never felt this sort of fear on me. What would these Goddesses do to me? Will they force-

"I can see what you are thinking. Somewhat or what your face is expressing." Orochi said appearing right before me, "You certainly fear us girl. What pathetic tears that run down the side of your face..." Orochi strokes a drop of it off of my cheek as she licks it, "What a savoring moment..." She walks away continuing her little speech, "You should definitely join our side and allow us an advantage... There is no chance for you humans to live under the Gods or Goddesses... They are weak and cannot protect you mortals from our demise... Surrendering to us will also give you the benefit of having unlimited power..." I tried to block their words as I just try to wiggle out of these snakes.

"However, if you want to put a bit of resistance... WE can certainly tickle you to death."

"WHAT?!" my face turns extremely pale from those words, "Y-you would dare use such a method on me?!" I certainly hate being touched... Tickling is the worst treatment on want on myself. I consider the fact that tickling is nothing but a nuisance on myself and to this world- how is this pleasurably!? Orochi and Nuwa notice my stricken face and smiles devilishly.

"Oh? Are you ticklish?" asks Nuwa as both of the Goddesses lower themselves to my captive level.

"N-no!" I exclaim as I felt a sudden tease from a snake's tail at my...pussy?!? That spot is not even ticklish- what have they done to me!?

"We decided to place ointment all over you when you were asleep." state Orochi, "Hel decided to provide a way to make any human ticklish at any spot. Even if the warriors are immune to certain torture, we have ways to go around it. A certain being has tested the product already and state the accuracy this stuff has on you warriors..."

"I would not mine placing this lotion or oil substance all over a guy's dick." drooled Nuwa, blushing slightly, "I just need to find the right physic and structure-"

"Nuwa, focus..."

"Tsk, fine Orochi, but you are certainly appealing to this girl's taste since she is a lesbian... You want her to serve you, right~?"

"Oh hush!" the dark hair girl said, shoving her onto the ground with the snakes, "Anyways..."

"I will not agree to this. You two definitely sicken me! I just hope the flames of Heaven will-" I found a sudden pain in my throat as Orochi muttered a chant that silenced me. I tried to scream with all my might, my lungs breathing in some oxygen, but nothing came out. I stare at the snake Goddess in disbelief.

"I was hoping to hear your laughter, but I guess we can do with your cute facial expression as we vandalize your exposed body." Orochi state. The two Goddesses move their hands toward my breasts. I close my eyes to feel their armored hands grope and fondle my DD size breasts. Orochi seems to like the fact t hat my breasts were certainly this size. Her eyes could not peer away from my DD size breasts. Nuwa, on the other hand, glance past the beauties and stares at my face. She seems to be... reading something off of me? I have no clue what she was doing in particular but...

The snakes started to tickle me. The feeling of these scaly reptiles slithering all over my body was frightening and terrifying. My body wish to escape these creatures and Goddesses, but the snakes certainly held me down. Their scaly bodies made me giggle and laugh lightly as they just wondered here and there over my naked skin. This was not even their tongues or dull teeth yet. These snakes bear no fangs and seem to only have a teeth like a child's, but they, themselves, can create a tickling sensation through various methods. The snakes around my legs start to coil their bodies around them only to feel them quickly coil around my thighs in a fast manner. Their scaly bodies feels like a hard brush running against my thighs that sends me into a fit. Obviously, I am not uttering a laughing because of Orochi's spell, but I was certainly acting as if I was. The feeling of my tummy, sides, and belly button being teased by the many tongues overwhelm my nerves. Every patch of cells in my body starts to send signals to my brain, the fact that these reptiles are simply tickling me certainly amused the two Goddesses. They start to use their fingers and tease and seduce my sensitivity. Their touch is divine. I could not help myself as moans usher out of my mouth, my eyes shutting themselves shut as I felt pleasure taking the best of my thoughts. Not only that, the snakes certainly find my skin to be great to taste. They did not stop using their tongues or stop their movement. Their eyes are glued onto my smooth skin as they continue to venture and brush their scales against me. Oh, how I wanted to escape!

The Goddesses are amused at the fact that no sound came out of my mouth. I was certainly muted because of them, but they know that I would be laughing in a angelic mode that will certainly please their ears. How amused are they? Nuwa did not seem to give much care since I was a female, but she seems to hide a devilish appeasement that could say "I am satisfied with torturing this righteous fool." as Orochi... It was a bit harder to tell about Orochi's motives, but this Goddess is enjoying the moment with my naked breasts... fondling, cooing, licking, nibbling on my breast and nipple. They are just doing this out of sheer lust.

Every inch of my body was being discovered by these numerous amount of snakes. The only part of my body that was not tickled are my soles. The snakes start to hiss against delicate pussy. My eyes burst open to laugh madly as moans slide into these noises coming out of my mouth. My body wish to escape this torment! I have never recall such a tickling torment, these Goddesses certainly knew how to please a mere mortal like myself...

Nuwa shoo the snakes away from my stomach to give me a very strong overwhelming raspberry that ignites my hypersensitive body. Nuwa's mouth seems to be really powerful- the feeling of her moist lips that blew on my vulnerable stomach throws my nerves into turmoil, crying and begging to escape this Goddess. It made me wet myself a bit, my face blushing madly from that one move. How?! Nuwa notice and giggles, stroking a hand down there that made me squeal cutely. Orochi, on the other hand, moved away from my breast as she moved down... Oh no.

The snakes already had me laughing and Nuwa's assault on my stomach pushed me even further, but Orochi is locked onto my soles. She ordered several snakes to surround my feet. The snakes, somehow, transform themselves into chains that locked my toes and pulled themselves into the ground. My face turns pale as Nuwa stops her torment and glance at Orochi's target.

"Let me help." I have an odd feeling that erupted in my stomach. A fear that overtakes me from the deepest of my mind. I recall seeing this in one of my nightmare. Being captured, tortured, and forced into something I seriously do not like. Why was I here anyways? I struggle, tried my best to curse these Goddesses, plea, anything to stop these two from tickling my soles!

"We know you do not like this, my dear," Orochi started, stroking my sensitive right sole. My body tries to jerk away from that touch, but the snakes holds me down. Nuwa's nails scratch the top of my immobile toes that made me drool, mouth a laugh, and cum. I glance down at my own womanhood in confusion... why?

"You certainly cannot withstand our divine touch." Nuwa replies, answering my thoughts, "You are helpless right now. Your body is subjected to our enlightening strokes, your mind will break, and you will join us." The two Goddesses did not even need to signal between themselves for their next move. They lower their head and reveal their wet tongues. When their tongues touch the very top of my toes, I exploded. I found tears streaming down my face heavily as my body exploded in agony! My legs try to kick the snakes off, my arms tried all its might to pull the snakes away from me, every part of me was dying to slip out of these bonds!

The feeling was ecstatic, arousing, over the top, sexually... every nerve was dying of the strong pleasure it was receiving. The feeling of their warm, watery tongues slither all over my tied toes. They were not licking that quickly nor slowly, it was moderate. The feeling certainly made me want to rub my own vagina right there and then... Not only was it arousing, the feeling tossed me into hysteria. The can manipulate their touch to even make it tickle me... There tongues felt like electric toothbrushes scrubbing my chained toes, but it was combined with a feathery touch, along with sharp strokes.

It was only my toes though... just my toes. They only coat my toes with their saliva. They did not lick the rest of my soles though... the taunt and quivering soles that silently attempts to get out of its captivity. This continues for a long while... Their tongues will savor the taste of my soles as the rest of my body is licked, nibbled, and teased by the snakes. Hours went by, so it seems, and the Goddesses continue their torment on my soles.

They pushed me onto the brink of several deaths already- nails scratching my helpless soles or have their teeth bite my gently skin. My nipples are erect, my pussy has a bloody mess forming a small puddle, as my body starts to shake softly as it becomes motionless now. Sensory overload.

Orochi stops the torment and walks to me, whispering into my ear to join her and this will be over. I shook my head, not going to betray my God...

"It will end soon. Just accept it." Orochi coos. Her hand enters into me and made me scream in bliss!

What charm, what delight- I found myself melting from the Goddess' touch. I exclaim to the both of them, "I WILL SERVE YOU OH OROCHI!" The Goddess quickly leans in and press her lips against mine, my body feeling rejuvenated, but still tired.

A sudden figure burst through the wall on my left. We all glance at the sudden figure that rammed through the stone wall. I notice a shine coming from the dark dungeon, a warrior of light certainly appearing out of nowhere to help me. The warrior wears yellow armor that could be mistaken as gold, but that would certainly be heavy to wear. The Greek looking armored warrior rush towards Orochi and slash her right arm off. The Goddess hiss and backs away. Nuwa quickly pulls Orochi further behind her to unsheathe a rapier that slams against the warrior's scimitar. The warrior gives a war cry that force both Goddesses to back away. The dungeon and snakes, however, disappeared to reveal the same dark ocean atmosphere I fought in before I was capture.

"I shall kill you warrior-" Orochi notice that the sudden warrior appearing before her, teleporting in a swift instant. Ah, so I was going to be saved after all.

"No you don't." I found something strange surging to my head. It was a swift action that disturbed my quiet and my thoughts. I had close my eyes for a second or so... to find the yellow warrior standing before me.

The blade has penetrated through my naked chest as blood flows out slowly down my body. I glance at the warrior who, also, seems dumbfounded. Orochi points her finger at the two of us.

"Now die-" A flashing light shines down behind me as another illuminating warrior appears. This time, it was a God. I could tell by the sheer pressure and presence, but I could not stand. I fell onto the watery grounds of the dark ocean realm. Orochi cries in pain. The new being slash Orochi's other arm off. Nuwa quickly pulls Orochi away.

"ARES!!" curse Orochi as her body starts to reveal her snake transformation. Nuwa whispers to her, but Ares unleash a devastating ray of light across the field. The two Goddesses just exchange glances at one another, knowing full aware of why this God is before them.

"Warrior of Ares, you will pay for this win." Orochi states as she quickly transform into a male form, "This is sad, I lost a new warrior though." Orochi disappears first as Nuwa points her blade at Ares.

"You have appeared before this world, but you alone, cannot defeat our forces God of War. I shall have my fun and you shall not stop us Gods." Nuwa quickly disappears after her words.

I was on the cold watery grounds. The waves are somewhat silent, but they have a sad tone to them. Ares was slowly disappearing before the two of us.

"My warrior, kill her entirely."

"What?!" the yellow armor knight yells, "I SHALL NOT-"

"Do it! She has betrayed us! Do you not want to win this fight?!" I stare at the golden armor God. I could not make out his figure as my eyes are certainly failing me. Heh, strange, was I truly dying?

I did not want to die... Or did I? I always had these fears in me. What would happen if I was captured? If I was to die? If I failed my God? Hehe, why would these questions pop into my head as I die? I slowly chuckle between my teary eyes as this warrior of Ares fight against his master. If he came in time, maybe I would have fallen in love with him? Maybe I should have been more careful... No, this must be a reason why Ryujin sent me. Maybe he saw my fears... no, he wanted me to face them.

"Kill me." I said calmly. The warrior glance at me as he held me in his arms. I could not feel his touch on my body, I was slowly dying.

"No, there must-"

"Do it." I respond, forcing my hand to move to his hazy face. I cannot see, "Do not let my death be in vain." The warrior said nothing for a bit as he place his helmet back on him. He picks up a blade and slams it into my chest, deeper into my heart. I let out a sudden gasp and said, "Thank you..." Before I departed into light...

-----------------------------------------

Both warriors oversees Aoi's dead body. The naked female lies on the watery surface as Ares is visible. He glance behind him to stare at Ryujin. "Sorry about your warrior Ryujin."

"Ares, I knew this would happen." the dragon said as he hovers right above Aoi and transform into a human with armor with dragon features. Ares walks beside Ryujin who picks up his warrior, "I will find you a new one-"

"Aoi is irreplaceable." the blue knight said, glancing at Ares with yellow visor eyes, "Do you think I sent my best warrior to summon you Ares?" Ares seems a bit shock from that comment along with his warrior. "I sent her to die for a reason..."

"Are you telling me you have no heart Ryujin?!"

"I do have a heart, warrior of Ares," answers Ryujin, "But do you think I wanted to waste one of my warriors? Why not get another person to do it... it shall take a while if I did. Aoi was my best warrior. If I wanted to, Aoi could have handle two Goddesses with more training, but time is of the essence and war is taking its toll. I sent her because you would come, warrior of Ares. I knew she was not prepared against her fears or those Goddesses..."

"You sent her on a suicide mission!?" question the warrior, ready to fight against Ryujin.

"Yes and no. Aoi was ready for this... if I sent someone else, she would have got mad, and if I did, the outcome would be the same regardless. Although, I know Aoi wanted to die for many reasons... She was afraid of her cowardice and her fears. She would have died a much more gruesome death if I did not send her on this mission-"

"Are you telling me you saw the future?" asks the warrior.

"Yes." Ryujin respond, "And I cannot let it happen. Even if it could be changed, what good will it do when more of our allies die? Will one suffice for a thousand or will one lead a hundred deaths?"

"Sacrifice." Ares respond, turning to his warrior, "Understand that you are chosen because of the trust we place in you. Your life has changed because of us, normal lives and the chance of survival is low. Agreeing to this, you will help us in the cause to win or die. There is no surrendering and no retreating once you agree fully. You must not let your emotions get the best of you-"

"Ares, even you cannot control your lust and war rage." state Ryujin as he holds Aoi in his arms, "But we need to win this. You two, avenge my warrior. I want Orochi's head."

"And how about Nuwa?"

"She is certainly out of your league since you will be entering unknown territory. I can assist you in killing Orochi alone since he is my enemy."

"We will." the warrior said as he glance at the dead Aoi, "This is my duty to atone for failure for her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nuwa glance at a distance, folding her arms across her chest. "I cannot believe my fun is ruin..." She turns her head towards a small orb and smiles wickedly, "I guess I can fool around with humans for now." She gives an evil smirk as snakes hiss in the background.

Last edited:
MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!! OOHHH DAMN GREAT! OHHH DAMN GOOOOD~~~ I LOVE THIS STORY

Glad you liked this story. The story will continue in a different perspective though and more of a fan service towards the reader. You'll see soon enough

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back