• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car Tickling

hyped_up

1st Level Red Feather
So, Saturday morning I wake up to a Facebook message from my old friend Katie asking me for my number. Presume she got a new phone or something so I give it to her. After that unimpressive yet unknowingly substantial event, I go about my day.

Around 1:36pm while I'm sitting at work, I get a call from an unknown number hailing from Richmond, Virginia. Now I know many people have an unwritten rule about answering unknown numbers but I'm not one of them. I pick up and much to my delighted surprise, it's Katie.

"Cappa! Hi, how are you!?"

"I'm cool. So how much do you need," I ask jokingly.

"None smartass, I'm back in Jersey! I'm having lunch with Bryan and Vicky at 2. Are you free!?"

Going from elation to disappointment in like 3.2 seconds, I reply, "Unfortunately I am not. I'm at work until 5. And why didn't you tell me sooner that you were going to be up here. I would've called out."

"I wanted to but my ex deleted your number out of my phone."

I had to laugh at that. You see, Katie moved to Virginia in 2002 and I haven't seen her since but thanks to the beauty and proliferation of the internet, we were able to keep in contact. And certain advantages came with her distance. Like being able to share facets of my fetish with her without the awkward in person fact finding interrogation. And I found out that she had a bit of a thing for me, so that made things even easier.

So I asked her what she was doing after 5 to which she told me she was going to be with her family. Can't beat that so I leave it at "hit me up whenever that's over".

And that call finally came around 12:30am. After exchanging a few texts and an address, I was on my way. I pull up to the house and park and turn off the car and send the "I'm outside" text. Five minutes later, I look to my left and there she is. Now Katie is an intriguing woman who resides on the border of average and amazon. About 5'8, these crazy hazel eyes, wild messy light brown hair and size 9 dancers feet. Small toes and high arches.

She mentioned earlier that she was in "pj's" which I learn was a long sleeved Packers shirt, small black shorts, and flip flops. I'll work with it. She hops in the passengers side and we exchange pleasantries and that whole "haven't seen you in a while paradigm."

Now maybe the lot of you know about informally telling someone about your tickling fetish. They know you like to tickle and all but you never straight up said "I have a tickling fetish." This is one of those situations. Anyway, during the conversation, I'm looking for my "in" and it finally came when she said, "it's been quite a journey getting back on my feet.."

Taking that as my cue, I say, "speaking of feet, let me see yours," as I pat my knee.

Here's where it got fun. I got the whole "No, they need a pedicure" and all of that. After I maneuvered around that, I got the "No, how about next time?" To which I countered, "I haven't seen you in 11 years, you're crazy if you think I'll wait another 11."

Her resolve was weakening. I could obviously tell that she wanted to but I still had that one little wall to kick down. Getting tired of talking, I poked her side to great effect. She knew she was in trouble now. I poke one side, she protects it, so then I go for the other side. This went on for about 5 minutes as I taunt her.

"This is all your fault. I just wanted to see your feet. I didn't even mention tickling. See what your insubordination got you?"

"Hahaahahaa okay fine!"

I relent and she puts her left foot on my lap. Finishing my taunt, I simply ask, "now, was that so hard?"

A shut up and a punch in the arm is how she retorted. I made sure to use that punch in the arm to my advantage later. I slid off her flip flop and started to massage her foot and fell in love with that high arch immediately. I could tell she was still apprehensive and expected a tickle, so I didn't. I wanted her totally disarmed when I finally struck. That moment came when she said, "shit, I'm about to fall asleep, you're good at this."

"Don't fall asleep on me," as I drag one nail up her sole. Man she perked up like I used a defibrillator.

"I'M AWAKE, I'M AWAKE!" she yelled hoping that would stop the tickling. "Nice try," I think to myself as I add two more fingers to the mix.

"C'mon hahahah cappa, I can't take it. Hahahaa."

"Looks like you're doing fine to me," I retort.

I stop and begin to explain the dominate/submissive paradigm that I fancy about tickling. Control if you will. And snarky Katie returns after recovering from her ordeal.

"You can't control me," she said defiantly.

"Say purple," I yell as I start tickling wildly under her toes. She tried to hold out as long as possible but after about 22 seconds...

"Purple! Purple hahahhahahaa I said it! Time out hahaha!"

I relented and had to wrap it up. It was almost 2am and I had to work in the morning. I told her she had 72 hours to tell me she enjoyed it. 38 to go...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back