• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My current girlfriend's first experience

noahbailey

TMF Regular
So, this legitlly just happened yesterday, my girlfriend right now, her name is Abbie, who is currently writing this with me, will also tell certain parts of the story from her perspective, which we will skip a line or two for noticable perspective changes. Abbie is about 5'4, long blonde hair to her shoulders, pretty blue eyes, nice perky lips, well-rounded cheek bones, size B breasts, nice and firm prosterior, size 5 feet, freshly pedicured yesterday(the day of the incident), her fingernails are un-painted but her toenails are a sexy dark red, kind of like a red apple.
Abbie lives with me now and so we often indulge in sexual fetishes and other things, I've done foot and belly worship to her, she's given me hand jobs with her feet(I believe it may be called a foot job, but then again, I could be wrong). Yet she's never let me tie her down and tickle her before, even though she knows of my tickle fetish(She knew of it before we were dating), but yesterday she came through for me. We went to our bedroom, where I had already pre-set her bonds. She was wearing a pink tank top, blue jeans and flip flops. I stopped her and removed her clothing down to her Kentucky Wildcats blue and white bra and panties.

Hey, this is Abbie now, I'm going to write for a bit.
I hopped up on our bed, not knowing what I was getting to. I could feel the cold wind on my bare belly, legs, and feet, as Noah strapped me into place. My arms were spread apart to the corners of our headboard, my feet were placed in the same position on the footboard. He is skilled at bondage, my bonds barely gave, just enough for me to turn my body.
"I love you, honey." I told him when he was finished.
"I love you too, babe." He said back. He crawled up towards me and started kissing my belly. It tickled a little bit, I was giggling. He made his way from there up to my lips. We made out for a minute before he got up towards my pelvic area, which he rubbed making me aroused.
"Where should I start?" He asked me.
"Anywhere," I told him.
He started by sliding up and down my ribs very lightly, which tickled really bad. I was throwing fits of laughter out as he went farther down. My ribs are only moderately ticklish, but he made them ten times worse. He stopped a couple minutes later to check on me.
"You okay, babe?"
"Yeah," I said still kind of giggling.

After she said that I traced circles around her belly button very lightly as since this was her first time I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. That's why I unfortunately skipped her feet this time around, but anyways. She was giggling and squirming, but I could tell she was enjoying herself. I cranked it up a little by squeezing her sides, which is her second most ticklish area. She bucked, arched, and pleaded, but she was begging for more. So I kept transcending from squeezes, to pokes, to gliding my fingers.

This constant switch kept me jumpy and each switch tickled more than the last. After a little while, he quit.
"I think that's enough for your first time." He said letting me free.
"Okay." I said kind of relieved but more sad so.
"So how was it?" He asked me as I was finally free.
"Surprisingly fun and arousing," I answered him. "In a day or two though, it's my turn to be in control."
So the night ended with us having some really good sex, the best we've had yet. Hope you liked it, bye! ;)

You sound like you've got a keeper there!
Get some sock and foot tickling in there next time :p

Nice story thanks for sharing. Maybe some pics of your girlfriend and her feet please.

I could get a picture of her feet for you guys, but she doesn't want her face shown, sorry.

No problem some pics of her feet would be great without showing her face.

Bare feet are good! I understand about her not wanting to show her face. I know this will sound like a broken record, but you're a lucky guy!!

All you have to do is reply, but click 'go advanced'. There's a button there, scroll down, it says 'manage attachments'. You can upload any common image format. You sound like you guys are having a good time, always great to see.

The Divine Approves. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, I snuck a picture of her feet while she was going through her old cheerleading bag, but I can't seem to get it to post through my phone.

You'll figure it out soon enough haha. Good stuff. I look forward to your future adventures.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back