• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T Drug

Acidthoughts

TMF Poster
The Background is a little blurry but this story is in more than one parts. It will make sense in the end. However I hope that dose not stop people from enjoying this. Side not the main two were both in a bad crash and ever since they had a strong idea of what each other's thoughts where. I will see about putting part two up if people like this. Anyway comments and criticism welcome. Good or bad I would love both.
A apologize if there are editing problems.
This idea also just came to me out of now when when I was on the buss going somewhere. It oddly ties in with a normal story i have been working on for a while now so I thought I would put it that story as well. Not sure why but I thought I would write it down.

I hope people enjoy it~! :happyhop:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Perry smiled and she put down the vile next to the shipment of water that was going out. She finally finished the right mix of aphrodisiac and a little bit of drug induced hypersensitivity. Not enough to cause permit or harmful effects just enough to make the person’s sense of touch increase. However, it was not completely done and ready for use. The subject so far have showed pleasure in ticking other people rather than feeling pleasure from being tickled but it is ok; makes more ticklers then. Either way someone was happy, the problem was that they seemed to become obsessed with tickling another person. Needless to say the mixture was done nicely but the effects were not as originally desired. However they were not that bad.
Dr. Perry sighed softly and tucked a lock of from hair behind her hair. Someway she got involved in a sci-fi idea and tried to make it work. She would have to keep working at it but in the meantime. She blindly reached over to grab her bottle of water and accidentally knocked over the vile onto the water shipment. The clear liquid splashed over, around and in the bottles.
Dr. Perry groaned and tried to wipe the mixture up. She looked but they couldn’t tell if it actually went in the bottle or not. Probably did regardless there really was no way to tell unless you were to drink it.
“Crap…”

Mike smiled and tipped the delivery girl a twenty. His hair was pulled back and the dye was fading near the roots but a nice greenish blue. He put down the box of water and started putting them in the fridge. He grabs one and downed it. It felt kind of warm but he figured it was just because it just came in.
His jeans were unbuttoned and slack a little bit. He was topless and slightly sweaty after fighting with the sink for the last half an hour. A simple clog and you find out someone put the wrong sized pipe. With all said and done he didn’t mind fixing the sink. The other would try to help and end up just having a flood and a lot of fun. His smoothed the lose strand of hair over his head.
“How goes it?” Jess smiled peeking her head around the corner. Her hair was sliver at the moment pulled back in a half tried pony tail. Her was wearing an over sided shirt and short baggy shorts.
“It is fine. For now. Until next time.” His lips twitched. An image of sneaking up behind her, grabbing her ribs and tickling her.
Jess laughed. “ And you want to tickle me….because?”
Mike shrugged. “Who knows? Impulses. Anyway what’s up? How are you?”
“I’m ok. I’m tried. Might take a nap later but for the moment I’m gonna listen to music. Wanna come?” She said grabbing some juice out and downing it before tossing the cup into the sink.
Mike followed her into the living room. His finger started to twitch as another tingle ran through him. He started to raise his hands to grab her.
“Hey! Guys are you coming later?” Sam smiled with her red hair down and messy around her face. She had smudges of paint on both of her cheeks. “It will be fun.”
“Yeah of course.” Mike said grabbing Jess from behind and hugging her close. His finger softly kneaded her sides. Not tickling her enough to make her scream but enough to keep his fingers from twitching. “Why hehe..Why wouldn’t we?” Jess giggled and squirmed in his arms. “That tickles a little bit.”
“Not surprised.” Mike smiled.
“Yay!” Sam jumped up and down a little bit and clapped. “Then I’ll see you guys later. Will be the first time all of us were together and hang out in a few months.”
Jess nodded and slightly giggled again. She arched her back against his hands kneading against her sides. “mmahh haha stop.” She kicked up her leg a bit before trying to step forward again but Mike pulled her back in and held her tight. “Going somewhere?” he whispered.
“You seem affectionate today.” She hugged his arms then tried to get away again before he pulled her back again.
“Not sure why but I don’t see you complain about it.” He whispered pressing his lips against her ear. Jess blushed but didn’t say anything. “I’ve missed you.”
Jess nodded again. “Yeah I did to. Even though we talk all day every day anyway.”
Mike chuckled. “About that, is there any certain reason why you flood my thoughts with inappropriate thoughts during work?”
She blushed. “I don’t do it on purpose but it happens. Ya know.”
“Sure. Right.” Mike kneaded her sides again making her laugh. “ I think you might need a punishment for such actions.”
“Noohohoho aha.” Jess pushed against him playfully but he just followed her and they ended up backing into a corner against the wall. His finger kept kneading her sides adding more pressure slowly. “no, I think you might.” He smiled against her hair. “hmm, don’t you agree.”
Jess squirmed against him laughing. “Ahahahaha stophaha stop eehehtitit haha” she tried to push his hands again and tried to cover her sides. “pleleleesesehahah hahahaha stop…hahastop it.”
Mike smiled and push her further against the wall. “I think you need some time to think about what you did.” He ranked his fingers down her sides then slipped underneath her shirt. He goosed her sides then started poking and pinching all of her ribs.
Jess jumped up and put her feet on the wall and tried to push herself away from the wall trying to get over his head. Mike stopped and grabbed her arm before she hit the floor. “ Are you ok? “
“hahaha, yeah.. I’m fine. Haha just balance issues.” She laughed letting go of his hands and lying onto the floor. “ So you feel better? Not still upset with me?”
“Oh no. You still are going to get punished.” Mike straddles her legs before she could get back up. “So you need to take it.” He bent over and pressed his nose to her looking into her green eyes. “Are you going to take it like a good girl?”
Jess blushed. “Why would I? Or would you rather just me doing it again?”
“Let’s not and say we did hm?” Mike smiled lightly slide his finger against her tummy. He wiggled them softly just enough to keep her giggling.
“hehe nohohoho” Jess tried to get back up but her giggling was not helping.
“Hm? Can we agree to that? Yes? No? I think it would be a wise choice don’t you agree?” he chuckled tickling her sides faster slowly adding more pressure.
“nohohoho haha stop..stopp..haha I agreeheheAHok sotpstophahaha!” she tried to squirm her legs underneath him by kicked at the carpet but her feet didn’t keep enough of a grip to push against. Mike laughed and quickly moved up onto her hips. His fingers where digging underneath her armpit the next second. He used his small trimmed nailed to lightly scratch down to the middle of her ribs, back up to the top of her hallows and back down. Up and down again and again switch from drawing lazy circles to figure eights to just scratching in a certain spots before spreading his fingers out. “Haha, I still can’t believe you are still this ticklish. Still so cute. “
“Shuhhahahahahhauhahahahahahahupshutuphahahaimhahaimnot..not cuutuhuooohohooooostophaha” Jess tried to squirm away from his fingers but it just ended up sliding his hands onto to her wiggling hips. She could feel him start pinching her hips. “Epepeeeep! No nonononononhahaohahastaaahphahppp!”
Mike ’s lips slowly turned into an evil sneer as he lightly, oh so very lightly dragged the tips of his nails down her sides. He grind when her laughter turned into a deep groan. She kept trying to hold it back in by biting her lips but it wasn’t going so well. Her back arched and her butt lifted from the floor squirmed and fell back to the floor and lifted again as soon as his nails touched her hips. He felt her trying to squeeze her thighs together but he slipped his leg in-between them. He kissed the small patch of skin that was showing and brushes his lips against her tail bone. “Dose it still tickle?”
“Mmheheemmeheemhm..So stop.” Her face was buried into the carpet.
“You’re blushing aren't you?” Mike chuckled. “Bet you are.” He quickly skittered his nails back up her sides and into her underarm making her yelp and giggle to pour right out. “Bet it tickles, tell me it does.” His nails wiggled down back to her waist and back up making her shirt ride up further. He circled his fingers lazy right under her arm pits poking them a few time making her jump and squeal. His slowly dragged his nails back down her sides. His hands slipped onto her tummy when her hips were at their highest. He lightly flicked his fingers below her bellybutton. She screamed and managed to flip them both over. Mike chuckled and straddled her hips again. “Heheh did that tickle to much?” he brushed her hair out of her still blushing face. “See? You are blushing.”
“haha it tickles. Stop it. What has gotten into you today? Why are you tickling me so much today?” her breathing was still claiming down.
“I’m not sure, just when I saw you I wanted to so. I did.” He shrugged.
“You are silly today.” She pushed him off of her and stood up. “Can I take my nap now?”
“Sure. Why not?” Mike leaned against the wall untying his hair to let it fall to his shoulders. “see you later then.”
“Alright.” She gave him a quick hug and ran up the stairs. “Night night”
Sam walked past Jess in the hall way. “Where are you going?” she asked grabbing her arm.
“To take a nap. I’m sleepy.” Jess slightly whined. “I didn’t sleep that well and we are going to stay up all night right? So can I see sleep? Please, pretty please?”
“Really sleeping? I thought you were just laughing.” Sam asked tossing her red hair behind her shoulders.
“Oh yeah.. Mike was tickling me.” She shrugged it off but inching towards the wall behind her. “still sleepy. “
“Heh alright. There are a few hours before hand so might as well rest up.” Sam smiled and followed behind her to Jess’s room. The room was dark with a soft light that reflected against the walls like water from an aquarium. Huge bed in near the left wall filled with overstuffed pillows. The bed spread was a dark blue along with the carpet.
“I have not been around this part of your room in years.” Sam smiled and started to strip down to her panties. She yawned and rubbed her eye. “It is soothing in here. Sleepy all of a sudden.” Jess striped laid down on her bed and curled up with Sam . She snuggled her nose against her neck and inhaled her soft rose scent. “you smell to good for your own good.” Jess utter softly slowly drifting off.

Mike softly knocked on the door. “Ladies? Time to get up.” He shook his head slightly when there was no answer. “Hello?” he slowly opened the door and looked in. “Aww..They are a sleep.” He walked over to them softly and sat on the edge of the bed near their feet. “Come on girls, time to get up.” He looked his friends over. Their hair was slightly mixed together. On parts of the pillow it was a nice mix of red and sliver. Their faces were so close together that their noses were almost touching. Sam ’s index finger was near her lips like she would nibble on one if she was have a bad dream while on the other hand Jess’s where near her pillows. Slightly curled fingers under her the pillow case while the other one was just laying by her tummy. Jess was laying on her side with her knees together but her feet slightly a part. her feet were a little bit spread a part. Sam ’s thighs were curled towards Jess’s almost brushing her thighs. Her feet were bent closer to her butt.
“Girls?” Mike asked a little bit louder. Sam softly sighed and uncurled her legs slight. Her toes flexed before she snuggled closer to Jess. Her finger was softly touching her bottom lip pulling it slightly a part.
“ladies?” Mike lightly touched both of their ankles. His fingers twitched again. he caught himself sliding down his index finger to Sam ’s heel. Her feet were extremely small at only a size four or five while Jess had a size seven feet. Both of their feet were smooth and soft. He softly slid his finger up Jess’s foot from heel to toes then downwards from toes to heel on Sam ’s. A wave a warmth ran through his body. He shifted closer to Jess’s hips. He lightly reach over a finger from Sam ’s heel, up her leg to behind her knee. Sam nuzzled her pillow and shifted her legs a part. he lightly flicked his nails up her thighs to her dark purple panties then dragged them down to the front of her thigh down to her knee. She grumbled something unintelligent. She shifted her hips backwards and turned her head over. “Jess….stop…touching me…feels…”
He chuckled and slides his fingers up Jess’s ankle, up her leg, her thighs and lightly flicked his nails were her bottom met her thigh. She arched her back out pushing her butt against his fingers. He kept wiggling his nails across her bottom and up to her tailbone. She groaned softly and blinding groped out and ended up lightly touching Sam ’s tummy. He smiled and leaned onto his hand right behind Jess’s head. He moved her hair off of her face and behind her ear. He slides his finger up the curve of her waist and down her ribs down around her belly button. She nuzzled her pillow and squirmed her hips closer to Sam ’s. Their legs intrwined together. Mike ’s fingers switch over to Sam doing the same but dipping into her navel wiggling a bit. “mmm..Jess…don’t…heheh..” she giggled very softly. He slides the palm of his other hand over Jess’s hips to her sides. He gentaly kneaded her ribs. “hehe…heheaha” Jess giggled softly. “mmhahe.”
“Aww you guys and even ticklish in your sleep. Wake up sleepy heads.” He wiggles his fingers under her ribs. “wake up you ticklish girls.” Slowly they both started giggle more and more. Sam ended up wiggling closer to Jess starting to shake her away. “heheheh stop hahhammmaha ahhaMike aMike !” Jess squealed clutching onto Sam s arms. “hahaha stop stop Mike !” Sam giggled trying to get his fingers from start running up and down her sides. “Stop hahaha it!hahahammi’m sleepy.” Since they were both still tried their coordination was a little bit off. Sam ended up batting at Jess’s hands witch we were doing anything wrong but trying to stop the tickling. “You guys awake yet?” she smiled.
Jess turned around to bury her face in his chest. “Sleepy. Leave us alone.” Sam sat up and rubbed her eye. “Mmm… Everyone is going to come here soon. That’s great. “ Sam sat up and stretched her arms over her head. “C’mon Jess. Time to wake up.” Sam lightly shakes her.
Jess groaned. “Fine. Fine. Fine” She sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Let’s get ready then.”
After Jess got up and headed for the bathroom Sam glared at Mike. “What is with you?”
He blinked. “What do you mean?”
“ You won’t stop tickling her.”
“Honestly.” He laid back. “I have no clue. I like tickling her and everything but I don’t know. For some reason I just have the need to. Like something got into my mind and it urging me to tickle him. Just pin her down and tickle her with no mercy.” He glanced at her. “I kind of want to do it to you as well.”
“Well you like her more than me so I’m not surprised. You do know that Lex is coming tonight. She is super ticklish.”
Mike nodded. “Still feel odd though. Like a drug maybe.” He shrugged it off and sat up. “It might go away soon. Otherwise I just have to deal with it.”
They both laughed but then Sam shot him an evil look. “Ya know, I don’t mind being tickled. You know I love tickling Jess as well. I can help you if you want. We can get everyone tonight.”
Mike smirked. “Sure.”

Interesting concept. I enjoyed the playful tickling, it had a cute aspect to it. It'd be interesting to see what happens when more people are exposed to that drug of yours, although its not all that subtle. Also, sometimes your gendered pronouns get mixes, him/her he/she. Be careful, that makes it confusing.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy the story. I will work on that. Thank you for pointing it out.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back