• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At a BBQ this past Sunday

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
This incident happened Sunday afternoon, and I’m honestly still processing it. You’ll see why.

I was at the neighbor’s house a couple of doors down for a BBQ, celebrating the NFL’s opening weekend. They had brought a big TV outside and were showing the Packers-49ers. There were maybe two dozen people there, including the guy’s daughter, named Maria, and three friends. I can vouch for her age because I gather she’s a college dropout living at home. Her younger sister was also there, though I don’t know her age (we’ll just say age indeterminate).

As you can guess, Maria was the victim here, though I don’t know how it started. For the record, she was wearing a tank top and shorts. I’d seen her in flip-flops as well earlier, though she was barefoot at the time. I heard the commotion behind me, but I was wrapped up in the game when it started. I’m glad I turned when I did, though.

Maria was lying on the lawn on a beach towel, and a guy about her age was trying to get her arms over her head while the other friends were trying to pin her legs. Eventually he succeeded, dragging Maria’s tanned arms under his legs and “spider tickled” her armpits, while one male friend managed to sit on her knees and the female friend was trying to help hold her down while tickling her ribs. The female friend exposed Maria’s tummy, and seemed to want to go in for a raspberry, but Maria was wriggling far too much. Maria was shrieking and laughing, yelling for help.

The sister, wanting to play along, managed to somewhat grab Maria’s ankles and tickled her feet as well, though it was hard to tell how successfully given all the flailing.

Feeling myself erect, I edged behind a few people, angling towards the house, still maintaining a clear view. I didn’t want anyone to see I was aroused.

Maria was laughing and squealing, notably when the guy who had her arms ‘mouthed’ her right armpit playfully (perhaps he was her boyfriend?). The other ticklers seemed impervious to Maria’s plight, and teased her during the whole thing. I don’t recall a lot of it, because it was so frantic, but I heard things like “Maria seems so happy!” and “She’s really ticklish!” I also heard something about revenge but didn’t quite catch it.

I was hard as a rock and edged even further back towards the house by the doorway. I went unnoticed because people at this point were either watching TV or paying attention to the commotion.

Maria’s mother came over just as Maria was yelling that she was going to lose bladder control. Her mother then knelt down on the towel, her back to me. I couldn’t see what she was doing exactly, but it was clear she was joining in.

Maria was screaming “No! No! No!” over and over, followed by a dark patch that spread out over her shorts as she wet herself laughing. “I peed! I peed!” she screamed.

I assume they stopped then, but I don’t know the immediate aftermath. I ducked inside, slipped into the bathroom and quickly came into the toilet, feeling overwhelmed. I made a couple of notes on my phone and made sure I thoroughly washed up before going back outside as nonchalantly as possible.

Curious as to what happened, I said I’d heard a commotion from the bathroom to the neighbor and asked what had happened. He shrugged and said it was just “the kids messing around” and that they’d decided to go inside. I was tempted to ask someone else, but thought it would come across as too creepy. From that point in the 3rd quarter until the end of the game, I didn’t see them come back out, and Maria’s mom was chatting with her girlfriends the entire time. I ate and drank too much after that and headed on home.

I’m posting this today, because frankly, it was an intense enough personal experience that I haven’t been able to type it out until now without becoming too aroused to keep going.

Its amazing how attuned our senses are. You could be focused on anything in the world as soon as we hear laughter we immediately turn our attention to it & hope its tickling.

I'm glad you all enjoyed reading it, hopefully as much as I enjoyed seeing it occur. :)

Goodness, that's a crazy experience. Gotta love the sexy old Midwest and our football parties. I don't think I would have been able to handle seeing something like that either.

I’m posting this today, because frankly, it was an intense enough personal experience that I haven’t been able to type it out until now without becoming too aroused to keep going.

:laughhard: Can't say as I blame ya there. I'd probably be in the same boat!

Always a pleasure to catch something like that in public.

ManiacTickler, I kind of wish I'd gotten it on camera, but it didn't occur to me at the time, and I would have been a little hesitant anyway, seeing as I get along well with the father and wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize our friendship.

Actually, I got to talk with him for a few minutes this morning and he's having another gathering on Sunday night that I'm welcome to come to, though he says he expects fewer people (he's originally from northern California and still a pretty big 49ers fan, so he always catches the games). I doubt lightning will strike twice, but I'll go just to be friendly. And if I glean any more info from last week's incident I'll post an update here. :)

I called it a night a little while ago. The delay meant that people began leaving around halftime.

Maria was off with her boyfriend, so I didn't get to see her, but I chatted with her sister, Stacy, a little. Apparently Maria is something of a tickler herself, tickling her friends often and having tormented her younger sister at times, so it seems this was them ganging up on her in a bit of retaliation (Stacy told a brief story that happened when she was a high school freshman which makes her a bit young to repeat here).

Anyway, I wish I'd been able to say hi to Maria, but if any more fun is had the rest of the NFL season, I'll post it here. :)

Last night I was at the neighbors’ house to watch the Niners in the Championship game (much sadness at the end). I had been back there 3 other times this season, but nothing to report until today.

Maria was there with the female friend from the previous incident named Sandy along with Sandy’s boyfriend Andrew and Maria’s sister, Stacy (Maria and her boyfriend broke up just after Christmas). There were two dozen people in the living room, mostly on random couches and chairs. Maria and her friends were on bean bags, Stacy was on a kitchen chair. I sat on a kitchen chair just off to Stacy’s right. A buddy of mine was there as well, though he was caught up in the game at the time, so he’s not a part of the story.

Things started because Maria had come up behind Stacy and tickled her sides, causing her to yelp and squeal and try to escape. Stacy retaliated, squirming around to get back at her sister, which she managed after several seconds, causing them to disengage, both giggling.

Having gotten to know everyone a bit, I felt comfortable pushing things just a little. “You better be careful Maria, I heard about what happened when you got tickled a few months ago at one of these parties.” (I was there of course, but I didn’t expect any of them to remember)

Maria’s eyes went a little wide. “Well, it’s not happening again,” she said.

Stacy launched herself at Maria unexpectedly, trying to wrestle her to the ground. Andrew and Sandy jumped up and helped and Maria was shouting things like “no, not again!” I was excited but nervous that people would start looking, but it was the time when that fumble was called back near the end zone followed by the Seahawks fumble one play later that I didn’t see until later, so no one was paying much attention.

It wasn’t as dramatic as before, but Maria was squirming and laughing as three pairs of hands were tickling her tummy and sides while she rolled up into a ball, trying to push people away. Stacy grinned at me and said “hey, help us out.”

I thought what the hell, and grabbed her ankles to get her feet, which were in a pair of wool socks. Despite the squirming, I managed to sit Indian-style on her ankles and removed her right sock. It was just a moment, but it was wonderful. I held her toes as still as I could with one hand and ran my other hand up and down her sole. I wish I could have seen what I was doing, but I could feel some rough skin on her heel, a bit of a callous under her big toe, and the slight wrinkles on her arch as her toes flexed.

I was unable to see what was happening, but Maria was laughing and yelling. She did say “my foot, no!” at one point, but I didn’t hear much else.

After all too short a time, she got her other foot free and used it to push me away. I figured I’d done enough and stood up. I looked down and the tickling had turned into something of a wrestling match which I wouldn’t have felt comfortable being a part of. I was hard as a rock but managed to control myself enough to grab another beer and sit down again as the tickling died down.

Everyone seemed none the worse for the moment, and the rest of the game passed without anything else to talk about.

Stacy told me later again that she and her sister have both become real ticklers and expressed her gratitude. Ah, to be young again.

Thanks for the update. I have to say, ever since you posted the original story, it's been hanging around my psyche for sure. Such a sexy moment!

Glad to keep you up to date. :) If anything else happens, I'll let you know.

I'm a bit torn because I have an invite from them as well as another friend several miles away to watch the Super Bowl in 2 weeks, so I'll have to decide. My neighbor is depressed as hell about the 49ers losing, so I'll wait until this weekend to talk to him again and make up my mind.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back