• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife "Trapped under the bed" and tickled.

crap_game

TMF Master
Ok, I never told this story because it wasn't an incident that happened organically. This was planned out by my wife for my birthday. It's kinda personal but 1000000% true!

This happened a few years ago on or about my birthday. My wife had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her some several scenarios/fantasies that I have that included tickling her gorgeous little feet and silky legs. She just gave me that look all women give when they see their man as a horny dog LOL But then gave me a little smile and a quick little "We'll see!", turned on her heals and off she went.

Fast forward a few days: I came home from work and it was already twilight at 4:30pm (a little insight as the time of year). I noticed that my wife's car was already in the driveway and I began to worry she felt ill or had to leave to get our daughter from school for feeling ill.I came through the front door and the house was silent. I called out and I heard my wife shout "Up here babe!" Which meant she was either in our bedroom cleaning or in one of the other 3 bedrooms. I made my way up the stairs and asked where the kids were. She replied "They went to the mall with my mom, don't come down the hall babe, I'm wrapping your birthday present." Of course I made as some smart ass remark that she shouldn't have brought me anything, turned around and went back down the stairs, Sat in my reclining we and turned on the TV. A few minutes later I hear Vivian call me from our bedroom, "Babe can you come up here and help me?". Immediately, I rolled my eyes thinking that I was going to be put to work moving SOMETHING heavy.

I made my way up the stairs, down the hall and left turn into our bedroom. As soon as I crossed the threshold I stopped dead in my tracks! Down on the floor to my right was my wife's sexy legs gloriously encased in sheer thigh high stockings with that sexy seam up the back, feet turned up to the ceiling shoeless and the very bottom of her cute bare ass barely covered by my favorite teddy, all sticking out from under or large 4 post king size bed. Ok, my reaction may sound completely stupid but I was truly taken by surprise. With undoubtedly a dum found look on my face and drool forming on my lips I say "What the he'll are you doing hun? Are you OK?" In perhaps one of the cutest reactions/tease she has done since she says "I am stuck under here babe, I was looking for my heels. Can you help me?" As she was saying this she gently kicked her little feet in that "damsel in distress" way. I KNOW YOU GUYS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT LOL.
From being under the bed her voice was a bit muffled and I realized immediately that she was not under the bed when she called for me.
My heart began to race and I was instantly aroused, ready to go to work!
I deliberately made my way over to her "Helplessly stuck legs" and droppend to my knees. I asked her "So cutie, you're good and stuck huh?" Her reply was short but said sooo many things. In a low dragged out way she says "Uh huuuuuuh".

With that, I began to caress her stocking covered legs. She immediately crossed her legs just enough that the top of her right foot rested on top of her left foot. I slowly changed my caressing to light tickling with my finger tips. I started tickling the very top of the rear of her thighs right at the crease where her butt cheek began. Instantly, she began wiggling, almost like a hula dance. She didn't laugh but her breathing increased for sure!! Slowly, I dragged my finger tips down the back of her legs over her silky stockings. I paid particular attention to rear of her knees which provoked her first giggles and caused her to bend her legs at her knees bringing her cute, pedicured size 7 feet up toward my face. I grabbed her right ankle. She immediately pointed her toes, wrinkling her soles and causing that magical l space between her creamy wrinkled arch and the sheer black seamed stocking. I gazed at her legs and her adorable foot. I brought my face toward her foot and I could smell the vanilla flavored lotion she liked to use on her feet and legs. The only thing left to do was to begin to tickle her foot. I held her ankle gently in my left hand and with my right index finger I slowly and gently began tickling her foot from her heal to just below her toes in a pedulum motion. Immediately her little foot began to wiggle and her toes would spread then scrunch back together. From under the bed I heard "Oooo, that tihihihihickles heheheheheh......" and she went into a hearty giggle but not quite full on laugh. Now, just know, Vivian's feet are pretty darn sensitive and to get the best ticklish response from her you must tickle her gently. The hair brush technique only hurts her but on the up side, FEATHERS WORK GREAT! I just sat there tickling her right foot and she just layed there on her stomach half under the bed giggling like a school girl. At some point, she made a half hearted effort or just plain reaction to use her left foot to protect her right foot. I immediately said "Oh, you want me tickle this foot too?" Her response was pure and perfect "Noooohohohoh heheheheheh,,,,," and she went into a deeper and renewed giggle that turned into a full on belly laugh. Eventually I let up and allowed her to take breath. I asked her if she was ok she replied a cute "Yup, a little hot under here but I am fine. Are you having fun?" WOW!! She is the best!
I stammered out some reply but how do answer that? Does fun truly describe the sublime thrill?
While she was catching her breath I quickly retrieved my stash of feathers and 2 red sable fine tip artist paint brushes. The entire time she continues to gently kick her feet in like a slow swimming motion with tbe occasional rolling of her ankles and flexing her toes, it was mezmerizing.

END OF PART ONE
It gets waaaay better

Part two:

With my feathers and paint brushes in hand I quickly made my way back to my "stuck" wife. She gains her composure and from under the bed she asks "Whatcha doing babe?". "Oh, just getting a few of my tools to tickle you with." I replied as my heart continued to pound in my chest. Her feet still just casually kicking I again take my seat by her legs and feet. I began to gently caress her stocking encassed legs and I hear her moan slightly. I ran my fingers up to the top of her stocking on her left leg. I began to pull at the top of her thigh high which in turn tickles her like mad and she burst into a hearty laugh as she wiggled her butt again. I slowly began to pull her stocking down, exposing the back of her thigh, then her knee, her gorgeous calf down to her ankle. I remember just looking at her smooth skin and kissing her calf as her leg was flat on the floor. I gently lifted her foot up and she in turn bent her leg leaving her pretty little foot poking up in tbe air cover in her stocking as the rest of the stocking hung down to the floor. I grabbed the end of the stocking and slowly peeled the rest over her foot. First exposing her heal, then her arch and finally her adorable toes. When her foot was made bare she began wiggling her toes knowing full well it was driving me mad!
Now I got the idea to lay on my stomach on the bed right above her and pull both her feet up bringing her heals toward her bare naked ass. I had 1stocking clad foot and 1 barefoot right at eye level. Immediately I began gently kissing the sole of her bare foot. To my amazement she bagan to wiggle her toes and giggle like mad. I asked her what was tickling her. Through her sweet gighles she says "Your beard is tickling my tohohohohes" I nearly drunk with desire now! I grabbed a red feather with a sharp poinr and slowly began dragging it between her big toe and second toe. Her giggling became high pitched and rapidly turned into a full on laughter as I dragged the feather between all five toes. To be honest, it became a little difficult to do as her pedicured little foot wiggled uncontrollably but I soldiered
on LOL.

I ran the feather all along the top of her foot and made circles around her ankle bone. All I heard from under the bed was "Oh my God! Oh my God,! Oh myGod! aaaaaahahahahahaha,,,,,," I kept hearing a thud from under the bed and I stopped immediately fearing she was bumping her head. I asked her if she was OK and if she banged her head and she says breathing all heavy "No baby.... hehehe, I pounding mi fist on the floor!". Now the only bad thing about this DREAM COME TRUE is that I miss all her facial reactions and things like her pounding her fist on the floor LOL Just the thought of her reacting like that really really sent me into a new strata of delight. After insuring her well being I again began to gently, but with quickly little strokes and flicks, to use the tip of the feather all along the base of her toes, circling the ball of her foot and up and down and side to side on her arch. This was met with a new and much welcomed laughter. This time her laugh was deep and rich and she scrunched her toes. I cpuntered that with tickles of the tops of her foot. (The top of her foot is nearly as ticklish as her soles and toes.

After a few minutes of that fun with her left foot I released it and let it drop gently to the floor. My face hovered about 2 feet above her adorable bare ass. I began to run the feather over her cute butt cheeks which was met with a howling laugh but turned into near blood curdling screams when I seperated her butt cheeks slightly with one hand and used the very tip of the feather to ever so gently tickle the extreemly sensitive and protected crack of her butt. Vivian went absolutely ballistic and began scream with laughter, "No no no no no no no no aaaahahahahaha.....!" I thought she was going to lift the bed up with me on it LOL! I gave her a break and she just laid there panting and gently kicking her feet.
I felt bad and began to just rub her butt and upper thighs. I worked my hand between her legs between her nervous giggles and found her clit. She ever so slighlty raised her hips to give me better access. I began rubbing her clit and I noticed immediately she was soaking wet from arousal. She began moaning and gently rocking her hips. She raised her feet up toward my head again. with my free hand I guided her barefoot to my mouth and I began nibbling, kissing and licking her toes. Between moans she giggled often telling me how much it tickled but it was a "good" tickle. LOL I played with her clit and nibbled her toes until she had a huge orgasm. She remained in that position exhausted. I got up, sat by her feet again and removed the other stocking. As I have seen on an old video, I took a pillow from the bed and placed under her feet. The whole time Vivian is pleading "Oh babe, I don't know if I can take any more". I was so crazed I didn't hear a word. I straddled her ankles facing her feet and proceeded to tickle every square inch of her up turned feet with the artist paint brushes. She laughed good and hard but when I drew tiny circles on bpth of her big toes she again went into a high pitched laughter that was music to my ears. After about 2 minutes of that bliss I quickly helped her out from under the bed. She sat on the floor, told me to stand up and pulled off my shorts. As I stood there Vivian sucked and licked my cock like never before. I was gping nuts! I threw her up on the bed, pulled her to the edge and fucked her deeply as I gently licked kissed and tickled her toes. She giggled and moaned the entire time, all the way to and through my climax.

This story is 100% true and my very favorite memory.
I can post a picture of her feet that I tickle tortured for those who have not seen them if you like.

Holy shit......that's an amazing story!!!! And your wife absolutely ROCKS!!!!! One lucky man....and thanks for sharing that personal
story.

Thanks for the great responses everyone. I hope to make a new memory with her dangling her feet from the attic for me. She promised to surprise me with the situation very soon wearing her socks and sneakers. I hope!!! Be sure I will have photos of that!

You gotta share that one, the sneaker and sock removal is one of my favorites!!! Seems the feet are always more ticklish right after being bared.....

You gotta share that one, the sneaker and sock removal is one of my favorites!!! Seems the feet are always more ticklish right after being bared.....

LOL I thought I was the only one who felt that way! I agree 100%, I have removed her sneakers and socks hundreds of time and I just love how they are warm, just a little moist and w/o a doubt 10 times more ticklish.

GREAT STORY!

Stories like this I don't mind reading again and again.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back