• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incredibly Fun Session with Jetergirl5 M/F - Part 1 (Ler point of View)

pearcharleston

Hello TMF friends! I'd like to share with all of you my latest play date with a fellow TMFer and Fet Life enthusiast, Jetergirl5. First of all, I have to start out with how cool she is and how much fun it was to hang out with her. And she's tough! But more on that later..

We started communicating on FL and right away I could tell she would be very fun to play with. In one of her first messages to me she dared me to 'break her' when we meet up for a session. Whoa. Ok, challenge accepted! Every week or so she would send me a message claiming that we 'Lers are just big talkers who never follow through in fully breaking a 'Lee. I would answer by describing to her what I would do when she is fully bound with all of her most sensitive spots exposed and completely helpless to stop the merciless tickling. I would also say how an older woman (she's 42, I'm 30) couldn't handle the ferocious tickling. She would then dare me to back up my talking and actually set up a date for our first meeting. And that meeting finally happened over Labor Day Weekend.

She greeted me in her driveway when I pulled up, and I was struck with how beautiful she is. She looks great in her pictures she posts on FL, but she is even more beautiful in person. And petite! I was thinking I don't even need the bondage, she could easily be held down and tickled mercilessly. She led me in her kitchen and we talked for over an hour, about many different topics. When the topic turned to tickling we were both ready and in the mood. The long awaited day had finally arrived!

One of her friends bought her the bondage set which fits under the bed. I set it up and then told her to hop on the bed. She asked if she should wear shorts or not, to which I answered 'of course not!' She took off her shorts and shirt and laid face down on the bed in just her bra and panties. I carefully bounded her very tight, until she had no movement at all.

I started off with her helpless bare feet. I straddled them and slowly raked my fingernails across her soles, over and over. She immediately broke out in giggles and squirmed around. I kept this up for a few minutes until I moved my way up her legs and to her sensitive sides. Jackpot! As soon as I brushed her sides she exploded. This woman is TICKLISH! Even though she was bounded very tightly, she still managed to buck up and down and back and forth and move the bed while shouting 'Wait, wait, WAIT!!' I told her I wasn't fond of waiting and continued to tickle the crap out of her.

After a solid hour of spidering up her sensitive sides to her vulnerable armpits I decided to switch up the position. It was quite obvious her upperbody was her worst spot, and a friends of hers on FL told me her absolute WORST spot without a doubt are her hips. It was time to attack those spots.

For her second position I had her hold her arms above her head and then wrap her hands around her elbows forming an 'O' shape. I then duct taped her arms to one another and then put her in the bondage face up, leaving her entire upperbody completely exposed to whatever I wanted to do. I also blindfolded her so she couldn't see where I would torture her.

She immediately realized her predicament and exclaimed how evil I was. I know. I reminded her of all those texts she sent me bragging that she could withstand whatever I could give her. Game on. I ferociously attacked her ribs and sides as she SCREAMED loudly. I would slowlllyyy count off 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...and then continue tickling her without stopping. She would manage to blurt out 'I thought you'd stop when you get to 1!' 'Nope' is all I would say.

For the next 2 hours I would tickler her ultra sensitive hips and go up to her ribs then armpits back to hips. I constantly kept her guessing and I could tell at times it looked like she was losing it. At times she would try to say something but was unable to due to laughter. It was awesome. For a minor break I would move down to her feet and instruct her to keep her toes pointed up while I raked her soles. If she flinched her feet too much I would go back to attacking tat delicious upperbody. That was the only 'break' I gave her.

I really could have tickled her an entire day. She was so much fun and so incredibly ticklish. There was only one problem - I was hungry! At one point during a 'break' she asked when I wanted to eat. Cheater! She was very shrewed w/ that question, and I said 'ok' and got her out of her bondage. She seemed genuinely surprised. 'You mean I only had to offer you food and you'd stop torturing me?!'

She was a gracious hostess and made me some dinner and gave me some beer. We talked and laughed and debriefed then we hugged and I drove home. Of course we made tentative plans to meet up again. I still need to break her! But it was so much fun spending the day with a woman as cool and beautiful as Jetergirl5. We agreed to both write about our experiences on TMF, so be prepared for the story from her point of view, part 2!

That sounds like so much fun!!! Ive gotten to know Jetergirl and she does seem really cool and nice!!!!!! Looking forward to her version!!!!

A great story, and it sounds like you both had an absolute blast! :)

Lovely so her feet are not as ticklish as the rest of her? Feet are my favorite. I love her feet they are GORGEOUS and I know she is too. Your a lucky man to have been able to meet with her and tickle her.

Happy for you guys....poor jeter...let her slip away. Anyway, the tmf system can work :) like weignt watchers ..just stick with it

You are one lucky guy.
I know her on fetlife too, and she is gorgeous. She drives me crazy on there as I am 3000 miles away from having chance to see her like you.
I so envy you

Connections like this are always cool. Thanks for the share.

Thanks everyone!! Glad you enjoyed it! It was really fun and Pearcharleston is a very skilled LER and a hell of a nice guy (for a Boston Red Sox fan that is)!!! :)

Great story. Tank you for sharing. I havent met Jetergirl5 but from chatting with her I would agree she is really cool and down to ear. Someone you want to hang out with. I hope to play with her and hang out and watch a Giants or Yankees game with

Sounds hot- I can only hope to meet Jetergirl in the future & do something similar with her :)

Yes Jetergirl is a GORGEOUS lady. I am jealous though that you actually got to meet her and was able to tickle her. She is too die for. I wish you were able to make a video clip of the session and post it in Fetlife or here for others to see her tickled. I would love to hear what her laughter sounds like.

I always enjoy a TMF meetup story, especially one as fun as this. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much guys!!!! Looking forward tomeeting everyone one day!!! xoxo

Great story !! Sounds like u guys had a blast!!!!! That Jetergirl sure sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!! :)

meeting everyone jeter girl no chance u can especially me i live on the other side of the usa. U should have made her scream go red sox haha

meeting everyone jeter girl no chance u can especially me i live on the other side of the usa. U should have made her scream go red sox haha

HAHA....... NO WAY would I ever scream that nonsense!!!!! LOL

As a Yankee fan I would just love to hear Jetergirl5 babbling from all the ticking. And perhaps some begging

Great story! Can't wait to read your point of view Jeter... ;)

We still need to set up a date to meet up for coffee since we're practically neighbors...

xo
Mia

HAHA....... NO WAY would I ever scream that nonsense!!!!! LOL

Fine come over here and I challenge you. I will make you scream that and more!!! If only distance was not a problem :p

You will scream "Yankees suck" too and then Go Red Sox!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back