• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the car (True Story) MMM/f

Almost

Hello People I am Almost. Ever since I was about ten years old I have loved to tickle people. I always thought there was something wrong with me until I found this page a few years back. Now that I know I am not alone I have many true stories I would like to share with you all. I have basically been blessed with very ticklish friends and friends that love tickling as much as I do it seems. With that being said I have had multiple opportunities to rack up multiple true tickling stories. Here's a quick good one I know you'll enjoy.

There were six of us all hanging out one night and we had run out of things to do. There were three boys and three girls. The girl we shall call them Sarah, Amber and Erin. The boys will be Travis, Mitch and I. Sarah and Amber don't really apply to this story they were just there, but Erin on the other hand is the unfortunate one. Erin is about 5"2, brunette hair always in a ponytail and a soccer player. Mitch and Travis are my buddies from school and I'm pretty sure Travis has more of a tickle fetish then I do lol. Erin, on this night, was in a dark blue t-shirt with short jean shorts and flip flops. This was just an ordinary night, or so I thought. I had no idea how much fun it was just about to turn into...

We all decided to pile into Amber's car and take a drive to a local store to just mess around. Amber and Sarah sat up front while I sat behind the driver, Mitch sat in the middle and Travis sat behind the passenger. There wasn't any room for Erin though, but being her size she decided to just lay across our laps in the back. Her head was down by Travis while her legs and feet rested on my legs. As we started to drive I knew that she was pretty ticklish, but didn't want to just start tickling her and make the whole ride awkward so I kept my cool. Then I heard Erin let out a scream and jerk her body to the left. I had no idea what happened, but then Travis, who I mentioned also may have a tickle fetish goes, "Uh oh Erin's ticklish!" Right then my heart started to pound rapidly as I knew I was going to be able to join in on this tickling attack. Mitch grabbed Erin's arms and held them to her side and Travis began his tickle assault on her ticklish stomach and sides. I watched patiently just waiting and pretending like I was not interested in helping. Erin was thrashing around like crazy as Travis tickled up and down her sides. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She was laughing so loud I couldn't even here the radio. Then through Erin's screams and pleas for help Sarah turns to me and says' "You should tickle her feet too! She's really ticklish there." She didn't have to tell me twice I grabbed Erins legs and took off her flip flops exposing her size 4 bare feet. I began stroking my fingers up and down the sides of her feet and she began screaming! NO NO NO HAHAHAHA HELPPP ME! AMBER H HAHAHA HELP! Amber just laughed at Erins calls for help and I noticed Amber was now just driving around letting us torture her helpless friend. This may have been because Amber was actually tickle tortured by all of us the other week, but we can get to that story later. I kept up my tickling of Erin's bare feet and found her weakest spot is right in the middle of her arches. I looked to the other end of the car to see Travis and Mitch still going to town on her stomach and sides. Erin was now in a silent laughter. Her face was turning red and she had tears rolling down her face. This tickling had probably gone on for a good 5 minutes. We decided to let her go and despite some angry punches afterwards she was fine. She was finally able to catch her breathe and the torture was over.........for now. :)

Please post it in the true section too. You write well, keep it up.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back