• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lotto Winner, Money Can Happiness! M/F MM/F

tickle2010

TMF Master
Here's 1/2 of a story I've had on my computer for a year or so, haven't had a chance to finish it yet, but thought I'd post it up!

Am changing computers and if I didnt post it up now I was worried about it being lost forever!

It's my first attempt at any type of story, so hope you like it...

Tommy, sipped the last mouthful of beer and sat there staring at the T.V, he was shell shocked, his heart was beating out of his chest, he wanted to scream but he couldn’t, he wanted to jump with joy but he couldn’t, his brain was struggling to engage and to believe what he’d just seen… earlier on in the day he’d bought his usual lottery ticket, a £2 lucky dip on the euro millons, sat infront of the tv he’d just watched the draw, he seen it hundreds a times before, but this time it was different… he’d just matched all 5 numbers and the two lucky stars. With the jackpot standing at £37 million however many winners there were didn’t matter, the fact is for once in his life he was rich.

One month later….

As Tommy boarded his flight to the Czech Republic he had no idea what was in store for him, but one thing was for sure he was looking forward to it. As it turned out Tommy, was infact the only winner to match all 5 numbers and 2 stars, he had scooped the whole £37 millon on his own. Now he’d bought the usual, Big house, fast cars, fancy clothes, he had the perfect life… he was a millon miles away from his old lifestyle the 9 to 5 grind in a warehouse, he was a man who within reason could do anything he wanted. He had many passions in life: music, he could buy any guitar he wanted, football he could follow his beloved West Ham all around the Uk, cars, he could buy any car he wanted… But Tommy had one real passion inside and that was for tickling. Tommy loved to tickle sexy girls feet, he was a member of the online tickling forum, and an avid poster, he had already spent hundreds of pounds on his favourite clips, but he wanted more, Tommy wanted to get in on the action. There was one company and girl in particular who caught his eye, after numerous emails and corresponce Tommy had set up a business meeting with the company, he wanted to become an investor, he wanted to have input in one of the worlds best tickling clip studio’s. As Tommy took his seat on the plane, he realized this dream was only a few hours away.

The flight was reasonably short and incident free, within a couple of hours the plane touched down in Brno, Czech Republic, and Tommy was on his way out of the airport. After the collecting his luggage he was soon out of the door and waiting for his soon to be business partner to arrive. Sparking up a Marlborough light, only to extinguish it a few moments later as his lift arrived, a black Mercedes pulled up outside the airport pick up point and he was greeted by his lift.

Ros, was a friendly man who greeted Tommy with a firm handshake and friendly smile, he was the owner and producer of the tickling company that Tommy wanted to invest in. Once his suitcase and luggage was loaded into the car the pair of them hit the road and were on the way to Ros’s house and studio, this was the place where all the magic happened. The pair spoke like old friends as they drove there way through the Czech countryside, it was like they had known each other for years. Although Ros was born and bred in the Czech Republic he spoke fantastic English, well certainly better then Tommys Czech! Tommy had a great feeling about the trip, as both his and Ros’s outlook on there business ideas where very similar.

The drive lasted around 20 minutes before Ros started to ease down his speed and pull off into a small side road, where he indicated left and took a small drive down a 200 yard drive way to a stunning looking house. Tommy hadn’t known what to expect, but this was well above his expectations. Once the car pulled up the two of them got out of the car and unloaded Tommys luggage, Ros then opened the door and the two of the walked in to the house, into a large open reception room, Tommy looked around in awe the house was as beautiful inside as it was on the outside. A large kitchen was set out to the left and a large lounge area was straight infront of the them and a grand stair way sat to the left of that. It was the lounge area that captured Tommys attention, as he layed eyes on the tickling model of his dreams, the flagship model for the company, the beautiful Sandra…

He gulped and turned towards ros, before he could say anything Ros spoke for him….

Ros: I know what your going to ask… (with a cheeky smile) yes that is Sandra, and there is some good news! She is single, she is stunning, she has a body to die for, her feet are some of the best around and most important she’s so fucking ticklish it’s untrue!

Tommy: I think I’ve already lived out one of my lifes ambitions and I haven’t even spoken to her yet…

Ros: Well perhaps some more of your life’s ambitions might be fulfilled in the next few days! (with a cheeky wink) She’s a very friendly girl and I must admit, seeing as she works for me, not only as a model but as a secretary she has also seen your portfolio and your emails to me, she said you were cute!

Just as Tommy picked up his jaw from the floor, and tried to re-engage his brain, he was stopped once more, as the beautiful Sandra clocked the two of them in the receptions room, giving out a little wave before coming through to meet them. Dressed in a tight fitting black top which moulded around her ample boobs and tight dark denim jeans which look like they had been sprayed on she looked a picture! The outfit was finished with a pair of sexy 5inch black heels. The shoes caught Tommy’s eye, as even the tops of her feet in the heels looked most delicious, as she walked closer the sound of her heels echoded around the room, as they came in contact with the smooth wooden floor.

As she approached both Tommy and Ros, a smile broke across her face and her eyes lit up, she really was a beauty and a lovely girl to match. She introduced herself to Tommy and gave him the classic greeting of a double kiss, one on each cheek, before whispering in his ear…

Sandra: I’ve heard a lot about you, and seen your emails, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you, I’m sure you’ll go back to England with something to remember.

Tommy smiled back, but was also a little embarrassed, it was strange meeting someone he had fantasized about for all those years, but he certainly wasn’t disaapointed! Ros offered to show him around the house and to his room, while Sandra grabbed some drinks. First of all Tommy had to cool down outside with a ciggerette, while he waited for the bulge in his trousers to subside.

After a quick tour round the house Tommy found himself in the lounge area with both Ros and Sandra, the three of them sitting on a large combfortable corner sofa chatting business, it wasn’t hard talk and after half an hour the terms were agreed. Tommy would pay a little each month to the company, to help produce more clips, longer clips, hire more models and improve the website of the company. In return Tommy would obviously get a share of any profits made, would have a creative input in the clips produced, as well as helping out and taking part in some of his own clips throughout the year. To be fair Tommy was more than happy, he wasn’t in it for the money, just for his passion for tickling!

I think Tommy would have agreed to anything in that half an hour, as his mind and eyes had been focused on Sandra, sitting between him and Ros, she was an ultimate tease, inparticular she knew Tommy wanted her feet. For the whole time she had been playing with her five inch heels heels, dangling them from the end of her toes, before rescuing them just before they looked to fall to the floor and expose her feet. Tommy was bulging in his pants, her shoe and foot play was immense, she must have known her was looking or been instructed to grab his attention so the business deal became easier! Tommy wouldn’t have cared he just wanted her feet, first off he just wanted to see them bare in all there glory, but how, without just blatantly asking?

Easy….. Tommy rose from the sofa, lent over Sandra and pretend to look over at some paper work that Ros had on the business, of course he wasn’t really interested. As he lent over he ‘accidently’ knocked into Sandra’s leg, sending her dangling heel from her foot and sliding across the floor towards Ross. Her foot was exposed and was as gorgeous, as Tommy had imagined; perfectly tanned, with a immaculate French pedicure, with white tips on each nail, her toes flexed and stretched for a moment as they were free from the shoe. He picked the shoe up from the floor and went to place it back on Sandra’s foot, this seem to take him an age, as he was memorized by there beauty… Tommy apologized for knocking it off her foot, but of course he wasn’t sorry!

After another hour or so on the sofa chatting away, the three of them talked about plans for the evening, with Ros having to meet some friends in town later, he invited Sandra and Tommy along too. Of course, being all alone in a country he wasn’t familiar with it made sense for Tommy to stick with his newly found friends. It was agreed they would get ready and meet in the reception room at seven.

After a Tommy had freshend himself up, he was ready for a night on the town, the three of them left the house and within an hour had eaten and were in the first bar. Ros had offered to treat his guest and new business partner, and the two of them and Sandra got the drinks flowing. Many bars, clubs, pints and shots later they arrived back home, with the three of them all pretty drunk, they fell through the door and within a few minutes found themselves taking up there position back on the sofa in the lounge. Sandra nipped off to get changed and to get some drinks, she returned with a few more beers and dressed down in a loose night top, pair of joggers and some cute socks. The three of them chatted some more, before Tommy popped off to use the bathroom and get his drunken head together. Splashing his face with cold water, Tommy paused for a moment and collected his throughts…he still couldn’t believe where he was and who he was with, what he didn’t realize, was that things were about to get a whole lot more interesting too!

As Tommy returned to the lounge he found Ros sitting on the sofa, smirking with a schoolboy grim on his face…

Ros: Tommy, I have had a great day with you and I look forward to us working together, and I’d like to offer you a present for your generosity towards my company and myself…

Ros gestured to Tommy to look to the right of the lounge towards the open fire place at the far end, as Tommy looked up he saw the beautiful Sandra bound in one of his companies famous bondage devices… the Gangsta. As his and Sandra eye’s met she let out a cheeky smile, at the same time as she tried to free her arms and legs from the device. She was layed on her stomach with her arms locked in front of her and her legs locked behind her, her feet pointed towards the ceiling.

Ros: There you go Tommy she’s all yours… BUT FIRST, we like to play a little game, as Sandra is so ticklish we always give her a chance to avoid being tickled, this is why you never see her in too many clips. If she succeeds then you cannot tickle her, but will have to accept a different model, if she fails then, as I said she will be all yours.

Tommy looked a little confused, but he knew one thing for sure he was desperate to get his hands on Sandra, he had been since he first saw her in a tickling clip around six years previous. He asked Ros what this ‘little’ game was, and he replied…

Ros: Tommy, you see at the moment her beautiful ticklish feet are currently covered by socks, now I see it like this, while I go and get my tickling tools if she removes those socks by herself then she doesn’t need me to do it for her, which means she is left alone and not tickled. However if I come back and those socks are still clinging to her feet in anyway then it means she wants ME to remove them and tickle/touch her feet. You see its quite simple.
Now Tommy you will see her arms and hands are bound so it would look difficult for her to succeed in this challenge… but don’t be to sure, she is very skilled with her feet.

Tommy new this as he had spent most of the afternoon watching her feet playing with her heels, surely she wouldn’t be able to slip her cute socks off though.

Ros said he would be two minutes, as he left to get his tickling tools, Tommy waited until he heard Ros’s footsteps travel upstairs before he made his way over to Sandra.

Sandra: Tommy you help me remove these socks and I’ll do anything, I just cant… don’t want to be tickled I cant take it.

She said this as her feet were wiggling away desperate to remove the socks, somehow she had already managed to get her toes on her right foot under the left sock and started to push it off from around her ankle…

Sandra: Come on Tommy just give me a hand here please…

Sandra giggling all the time, as she managed to remove the first sock and expose her barefoot, Tommy smiled and replied…

Tommy: No chance Sandra, do you know how long I’ve wanted you for, how long I’ve dreamt about tickling you…

Sandra giggled even louder and let out a playful cheer, as her second sock, with the help from her barefoot, slipped off her other foot, and dropped to the floor. She smiled and wiggled her two barefeet defiantly in the air.

Sandra: Unlucky Tommy, looks like its not your lucky day!

Tommy couldn’t believe it, she had succeeded. Ros could be heard making his way back down the stairs, surely he couldn’t let a chance like this slip by… course he couldn’t he picked up Sandra’s two socks from the floor and started to dress them back on her feet, thumbling as he new Ros would be back in any moment. He pulled up the last sock tight around her ankles and quickly returned to his seat, just as Ros walked in.

Ros: Tommy looks like tonight is your lucky night, I see the sexy miss Sandra wants us to remove her socks for her…

Sandra: NO, I removed them, then Tommy put them back on for me, he cheated

Ros: Oooo I don’t think Tommy would do a cruel thing like that would he, after all he’s our new friend and business partner

Tommy laughed, and shook his head, Ros winked back at him.

Ros: Sandra, I hope your not making up lies about our new friend, as I don’t believe you… now you know people who lie get punished…well now you’ve just increased you tickle time from an 30 minutes, to ummm……… I don’t know 1 hour. That’s for making poor old Tommy feel bad and for making out he was a liar. For wasting my time…….. I’m going to join in too!

Sandra gulped and tried to argue her point, but it was no use, Tommy and Ros were in it together, she was going to get it big time.

Ros opened his case of tickling tools and Tommy looked in, it contained some baby oil, feathers, 4 electric toothbrushes, two different sized hairbrushes and a tickling pencil/stick. Tommy liked what he saw and let out a grin to Ros, before walking over to Sandra, he whispered in her ear…

Tommy: My god I’m going to tickle you so fucking hard!

Just as Tommy said this, interrupted…

Ros: She’s all your’s Tommy, I’ll be back in a bit to help out, while I’m gone feel free to help yourself to my tools.

Sandra was bracing herself for the tickling, still a little drunk, she was quite cheeky and defiant, but as Tommy took his place at the bottom of her feet, she went quiet.

Tommy stared down at the socked feet and ran his fingers over them, they arched slightly as weren’t used to being touched all that much, they were sensitive even in the socks. He grabbed the toes on her right foot and pulled them towards him, stretching the fabric on her socks taught, while his other hand and fingers went mental on her socked foot, scrubbing her feet with his nails so fast it just looked like a blur… Sandra screamed out with laughter and desperately tried to free her toes from his grip and gain some more protection from the fabric of the sock. She simply had no chance, he let the grip on her toes go, but his fingers carried on the tickle attack on both her feet, it was like 6 years of tickle frustration let out in a matter of minutes.

Tommy eventually stopped the assult on her socked feet, Sandra caught her breath and stopped laughing for a moment, she started to recover from the tickle assault and thought that might have been it until Ros returned… however she was wrong.
She felt one of Tommys fingers sliding up the soles of each of her feet in her sock, wiggling and tickling her soft soles as they went, she then felt what she had dreaded, the cool air on her feet as Tommy slipped her socks off. Her toes scrunched up together, the beautifully French pedicure toenails pointing towards the ceiling, her feet had instantly gone on the defensive, and were a millon miles away from the taunting playful feet in heels, that Tommy had encounted earlier. This was because they knew and she knew they were about to get tickle tortured beyond belief.

Tommy stood in awe, in front of him, at his mercy was a pair of the most perfect soles he had even seen, he stood for a few seconds admiring them, smelling them and stroking them, he still couldn’t believe they were his to tickle in anyway he pleased!

He crouched down so his eyeline was level with Sandra’s feet and started to lick and kiss them all over, before sucking on each of her toes, this caught her by surprise and she screeched out In laughter. As Tommy sucked on each toe he held her heel and pushed each toe into his mouth even further making sure there was no escape. He could feel each one wiggling as he sucked and licked. He sucked on each one like he was trying to suck off her toe polish, they tasted sweet, and were as ticklish as he imagined. He cleaned and tickled each toe with his tounge as Sandra could do nothing but laugh and try to escape the slow sensual tickling which drove her mad. Tommy let no area escape, and Sandra had never felt anything like it. When Tommy had said he was going to tickle her so fucking hard, he ment business.

Tommy worked over her feet for a good ten minutes with his tongue before switching back to his fingertips, he started off slowly dragging a lone finger over each foot, she giggled and her soles wrinkled as Tommys finger traced over every inch of her perfect feet. Slowly he started to increase the tickling, his fingers started to move faster and faster, driving her wild, he focused on each foot, holding with one hand and mercilessly tickling with the other. His fingers were extremely nimble as all ten digits tickled in unison, Sandra’s sweet laughter filled the room as every touch from each one of his fingers tips sent ticklish sensations through her body.

As Tommy’s fingers began to tire they slowed down, he paused for a moment and thought about his next ticklish move, Sandra’s let out a little giggle as she thought the tickling was over… how wrong she was! Tommy walked over to the box of tickling tools and carefully selected his next weapon!!! What was is to be… the hair brush? No, he was saving that for the end… the Electric tooth brush, or perhaps the tickling pencil? No, these could also wait! Tommy selected two large feathers and pulled them from the box, after the fast paced tickling action Sandra had faced from his fingers, he decided to slow it down a little and to offer her feet a new challenge!

He made his way back over to the feet and slowly dragged the soft tip of one feather across her left foot, she giggled with laughter, Sandra knew the soft tickling sensation of a feather well.

Sandra: ‘Hey Tommy, that’s not fair, no tickling tools allowed’

Tommy: Silent

Sandra: ‘Tommy, come on!’ laughed Sandra

Tommy continued to pay no attention to Sandra’s wishes, he just kept up his ticklish work with the feather! He was playing games with her feet, he was trying to evoke as much laughter as he could with the lightest touch! The delicate tip of the feather danced across her soft soles and drove Sandra crazy, as he teased and tickled each foot at a time, the other would try to protect the one being tickled. Tommy had a solution to this though, as he picked up the second feather and started to slowly work over both feet simultaneously! Sandra’s feet were dancing like mad, as the ticklish sensation over whelmed her, Tommy hit some real sweet spots, dragging the feathers between each of her toes provoked some great ticklish reactions! Everytime the delicate edges of the feathers brushed between her sweet toes, they tried desperately to clench together and steal the feather, but they had no chance… Tommy continued to weave in between each of them, with every motion came more and more sweet laughter! After a good ten minutes of leisurely dragging the feathers over every inch of Sandra’s soft soles, Tommy had some new ideas, he wanted to up the anti again, so he returned back to the box of tickle tools… As the feathers stopped there cruel ticklish work, Sandra let out a big sigh of relief, her toes spread, as they were free from the tickling for a few moments.

As Tommy browsed the box, he heard footsteps coming from the hall… Ros had returned!

Ros: ‘Hey Tommy, I hope your having fun!’

Tommy: ‘Of course Ros, I think I’m showing Sandra that us brits can tickle’

Sandra started to giggle and stuck her tongue out, almost teasing Tommy! Even though she was in no position to, she was always a playful girl! Ros, walked over the Sandra and gave her soft soles a quick sharp tickle with his fingers, she yelped with laughter, but within seconds he’d stopped…

Ros: ‘Ah I see Sandra’s still not had enough tickling…well Tommy, I think we could both have a little go on these beautiful feet! I’ll show you how we tickle the Czech way!’

Sandra: ‘No, no, no, no, no… one tickler is enough for me’

Ros: ‘I know, but unfortunately you have no choice! Now Tommy bring those electic tooth brushes and tickle pencils over, we’re gonna have some fun’

Sandra gulped as Tommy and Ros stood armed at the bottom of her feet, then she heard the dreaded noise…. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the whirl of the electric toothbrush!

Sandra: ‘no, no, no, no’ She screamed!

This is one of the best stories ever! Great scenario and I love the idea of tickling a real model, especially Sandra!

Keep going dude! Can't wait to read about the hairbrushes scrubbing her soles! :D

Last edited:
Thanks chaps, means alot to hear that you like it! And that you want me to carry it on!

I guess I have to finish it now... after all hairbrushes scrubbing her soles are pretty important!

Of course it could be no one other than Sandra either! She's... well... simply the best! :)

Am feeling the urge to write the second part, over a year on, it might be time! :)

I just wanted to mention, if you are worried about loosing something on your computer, just pick up a thumb drive. They're relatively cheap and can store a lot! I use them all the time so if my computer has to go into the shop for anything, at least the most obvious stuff is stored on them instead of on it. Then I clear out history, cookies and anything else I can find. Those guys could probably find something it they tried, but at least it's not right out there for them.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back