• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling massage FF/M part 2

kalle

After lying in the hot tub with the girls , it was finally time for the massage. Katka and charlotte went up out of the pool and began to wipe each other and changed into dry bikinis . The girls offered me a large bottle of water recovery. What I did not know then was that there was an object of this water. They asked me then to get out of the pool to become dehydrated and told me to lie down on my stomach on the massage table , naked , to start back massage.

I lay down and felt a warm oil poured over my back and the back of the legs. To lie there and follow the four hands irregularly slides up and down over my legs and back felt as if I were in heaven. Now and then took them out with some dirty tricks and scraped with their long fingernails lightly over my back and I winced every time and every time I winced as the girls giggled and they said something to each other that I did not understand.

After half an hour whispered one of the girls in my ear if I was still alive and it was nice having back massage. I replied quietly " yes" with a smile on my face . The girls asked me then to turn around when it was time for front massage. On my back, I noticed that there was a large mirror hanging on the ceiling. I saw also the padded wrist straps and ankle straps and wondered if i were gonna be strapped during this part of the massage.

Katka leaned over me by my head and charlotte straddled my waist and took a big bottle of oil and poured it over my stomach. It was hard to ignore the mirror in this heavenly part of the massage when you felt four hands just slid around on my stomach , ribs , chest , sides, and I felt my erection got harder an harder . Charlotte, who sat astride my waist , finished now massaging me and began to roll her hips and humping agaist my erection while Katka continued to massage . Again I felt something sharp / blunt slide over my sides and that feeling continued over the ribs and beyond the stomach. It was Charlotte who was in full swing to tease with her nails and I followed the movement of the mirror on the ceiling. This notice now Katka and leaned over me so that her breasts got in my face and she began to slide her breasts up and down over my face and Charlotte began to slip with his chest over my body. It was so nice that I actually fell asleep .

When I woke up was Katka and Charlotte in the same position as before while I noticed that my arms were outstretched over my head , and even the feet were strapped . The girls looked at me with sinister and playful glances and I understood now what would happen to me. Charlotte jumped off me and both went now and download the respective large bottle of massage oil and completely drenched my body with oil and put then immediately started to tickle me all over. I shrugged , shook , turned on me to get loose , gaping for breath while it felt like a thousand blunt needles that ran over my body. The girls began to tease my cock up and tickle me on the inside of the thighs until my cock was completely hard and stood straight up.

Now I understood what the huge amount of water was for. It was intended for me to be a pee and I asked to go to the bathroom . The girls then started to tickle my upper body back , on my stomach and ribs and sides , my absolute weak spot and I now began to panic anytime I would pee on me if they do not quit. But they just went on and on until I could not keep myself more and a huge jet of pee squirted straight up toward the ceiling and the girls laughed and gave each other high five . Humiliated as I felt , with urine all over me , I began cry a little bit and the girls stood leaned over me and looked at me with very cold eyes. They urged me to stop crying or else this would be a long day for me where I lay .

I calmed down and the girls started teasing that tickles so I got a position again . Now charlotte went down to my cock and poured it on properly with oil and started to jerk off and stopped every time I was about to come . Eventually she let me come , and now it was katkas lucky to play with my dick . When I arrived well before Katka got to work extra hard to get me to ejaculate while going to end. The girls then released me loose and we went together into the shower to shower together and wash off all the urine and semen as I was covered with . After the shower, the girls followed me out to the end and gave me a big hug goodbye and hoped that I return again soon.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back