• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Parole Officer M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Brent had just been promoted to parole officer.
He was a little intimidated by the over whelming
clientele. He really didn’t want to be a hard ass
and hoped everyone would cooperate.
Brent looked pretty intimidating. He stood 6’2 at
200lbs of pure muscle from going to the gym. At
25 Brent was in great shape. He really wasn’t worried
about any of the guys getting physical. Most of the rap
sheets were low level offenses petit larceny, and some
busted for possession of weed.

“Sherryl hold my calls, I have to go do some home visits.”
Brent said as he headed out the door. This was the part
of the job Brent was always nervous about. You never
know how a home visit will turn out. His first stop was
with Joey Vann. Brent looked at his file noticing that he
was given a dui and was caught with weed. He’d called
earlier that week to let Joey know he was coming by.
Brent’s nervousness was a little high as he pulled in the
driveway; which was off a long dirt road.

He checked himself as he walked to the house and knocked
on the door. A guy came to the door with disheveled hair and
bloodshot eyes. “Yeah can I help you?” Brent was at first taken
back by his appearance. “Oh yes I’m Brent Moran, I’m here to
meet Joey Vann. I’m his new p.o.” “Ok hold on. Yo Joey you got
company.” The guy left the door open and walked off. As Brent
looked around he noticed the beer and liquor bottles strewn all
over the room. Also he noticed a tiny bowl and one hitter.

“You’re my new p.o.?” A deep southern drawled voice said from
behind Brent. “Yes I am. I take it you’re Joey?” Brent turned and
was faced with an unshaven guy with no shirt and sporting a farmer’s
tan. Joey was 22 6’0 180 with six pack abs and wild shoulder length hair.
“Yeah I’m Joey I’d invite you in, but I really don’t want to.” Joey said as
he spit out the piece of straw he was chewing on. “Well you do know I
have to come in and inspect your house. I’ve already noticed some things
that’ll get your parole revoked.” “Really what’s that?” Joey said as he came closer to Brent.

“For starters there are beer and liquor bottles on the table, and the
drug paraphernalia. Also the fact you have not had a drug test since
your parole started, and you haven’t come to any follow up appointments.
Yet your parole has not been revoked. This is a big issue.”
“Oh yeah, me an’ the other boy before you had an’ understandin’.
He didn’t come here or make me go there an’ I didn’t do anythin’ to him.
I knew how to be persuasive.” Brent was amazed at this guy’s brazen attitude.

“Well Joey, I’m not like the last guy and if you don’t comply with the guidelines
I will have no choice but to revoke your parole.” “That’s what the other guy said
the first time too. I made him change his mind. I reckon you’ll be needin’ a lesson too.”
“Are you threatening me? That’s it you’re parole is officially revoked.” As Brent
reached for his phone Joey quickly put him in a choke hold; and put a chlorophorm
soaked rag over his nose and mouth. Brent tried to get free and to his car, but was
unable to put up much of a fight and quickly passed out.

Joey dragged Brent into the house and down to the basement. There he put him
on a mattress on top of a table and cuffed his wrists and ankles. Joey looked at
his captured p.o. and smiled as he grabbed his bong and started to get high.
Brent came to with Joey’s mug staring at him smiling. “Yer awake good we can
make an agreement.” Joey said taking a sip of his beer. “We certainly can, we
can agree that you’re going to let me go and are going back to jail for this shit.”
Brent replied as he struggled with his bonds. “If’n ya think that’s gonna happen
yer dead wrong boy. I’m gonna make ya squirm and squeal like a stuck pig.”

Brent was starting to get a little nervous and was sweating not knowing what was
going to happen. He’d never been in a situation like this before. Joey slowly walked
around Brent letting the suspense build. “I’m not gonna hurt you Brent, I find pain
ain’t always best.” “Then what are you going to do?” “I got my ways of making you
submit to my demands.” Brent looked questioningly at his unkempt captor.
“Most guys think they’re invincible and unable to be controlled. It’s that way of thinkin’
makes ‘em forget about the most simple and childish weakness.” “What’s that starving
them?” Brent sarcastically replied as he continued to struggle with the rope holding him.

“The best way to make a man or boy squirm is to tickle ‘em.” Joey said as he wiggled
his dirty long nails between Brent’s ribs. Brent jerked a little to the side as he smiled.
“I think you need to rethink your theory.” Brent said confidently. “Yer playin’ tough huh
well I love a challenge.” Joey dug all his fingers between Brent’s ribs and up into his pits.
Brent was pretty much unfazed and acted like he was just getting a relaxing massage.
“Hey Joey, can you massage my back? It’s been giving me a little trouble.” Brent asked
with the biggest smile on his face. He could tell his reactions were unnerving Joey.

“Ya think yer funny? Try this for a massage.” Joey started to squeeze and knead his
fingers in Brent’s inner thighs. “Oh yeah hey more to the left would you?” Brent was
getting a kick out of how frustrated Joey was getting. “I will break you boy I ain’t near done yet.”
Joey pulled off Brent’s shoes and socks and raked his nails rapidly over the soft bare soles.
“Hehaheha hey you’re awesome for doing this man. My feet were starting to itch a little.
Scratch down towards the heel.” Brent was really getting into playing with Joey’s mind.

“You just wait I’m gettin’ my secret weapon and make you squeal.” Joey ran upstairs
and started looking for his widow maker. Brent noticed the rope snagging on the table
as he pulled at it and was able to break it. He got his cuffs off and grabbed his gun from
his inside jacket pocket. Joey came back down carrying the big brush and was greeted
with the barrel of a gun pointed at him. “Now Joey you and I are going to have a discussion.
”Brent said as he forced Joey up the stairs and into his room.

“How’d ya get free, and how’d ya resist the ticklin’?” Joey asked as Brent grabbed
some rope and hogtied Joey on his bed. “First of all I knew all about your ticklish
hold on the last p.o. Also I’m not ticklish I love the way it feels, but it won’t make me laugh.
That’s why they made me p.o.” “Damn I didn’t think anyone couldn’t be ticklish.”
Joey said as he tried to get free. “Another thing is I love to tickle. So you and I are gonna
come to an understanding. First you’re going to get your life together.”
“Like hell you can’t make me… Hehahehaheha.” Joey was cut off by Brent wiggling his
fingers on both sides. “So you are ticklish. Now let’s resume you will not interrupt me
and let’s get rid of this hair.” Brent picked up a pair of scissors and putting Joey’s hair
in a ponytail he cut the struggling redneck’s wild hair.

“Are you outta yer mind?” Joey screamed as he watched his rat nest of a hair
style fall to the floor. “That’s better; now let’s shave this beard and mustache.”
“No way are you gonna... Ahhehahehaheha.” Joey was again cut off by Brent
wiggling his fingers between Joey’s ribs. “I’m sorry what was that Joey?”
Brent asked putting his hand to his ear. Brent smiled as he proceeded to shave
off the beard and mustache. “Now you look much better Joey. Not as mountain
hermit.” Brent walked around Joey surveying his prey. “Now the rest of what I require.
You will get a job and keep yourself looking presentable. You will also be keeping your
house and clothes clean. “The hell you say, I ain’t doin’ nothin’.”

Brent sat down at Joey’s feet and took his shoes off revealing two dirty and hole
filled socks. “Whew Joey when did you last shower or at least wash your feet?
This is just completely unacceptable.” He went to the bathroom and came back
with a bucket of hot soapy water and a bristled scrub brush. “You creep get the
hell away from me.” Joey started squirming like crazy breaking out into sweats.
“You will also keep your feet clean. I will not accept dirty or rank feet from a tickle slave.”
Brent untied Joey’s feet from his wrists and put his feet in the soapy water and started
running the brush all over Joey’s wiggling feet and toes in the bucket.

“Ahehehahehehahe Oh shit not my dang feet ya jackass. I’m too ticklish.”
Joey was jumping up and down in hysterical screams of laughter as Brent
slowly tickled his feet and toes with both the brush and his fingers. “Now you
will report to me regularly, pass drug tests, get a job, and you will also be my
personal tickle toy for the duration of your parole. After another hour of Brent tickling
Joey’s restrained thrashing body he gave in. “Ok ok I give you win. I’ll do everything.”
Joey fell back on the bed almost limp and soaking wet from sweat. He was true to his
word he cleaned up his act and got a good paying job. He even went to evening classes
to get his bachelor’s degree.

Joey became Brent’s favorite client and they even became good friends and had lots of
laughs over the years. Joey even discovered one spot that made Brent giggle, but not
for long and Joey was once again at Brent’s mercy.
Which was very little.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back