• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another college experience.

noahbailey

TMF Regular
So, this is another one of my college experiences with Elizabeth. Check one of my earlier posts titled "The feet of a cheerleader" for her description. This event took place a few weeks later after that one. She knew of my fetish and since she liked me, she endorsed it rather well. This happened in my dorm, yet again. She was over for another friendly date, she was dressed rather differently this time. She was wearing a tight shirt, some yoga pants that flaunted her nicely, and some sandals that showed her pedicured cherry colored nails. We were on the couch with the T.V. off, talking about whatever came to mind. She was sitting next to me, one of her arms wrapped around mine, the other rubbing my leg, her pretty head resting on my shoulder. I was kind of massaging her shoulder with my free arm. We eventually had nothing to talk about and began flirting. One thing led to the next and we began kissing. After a few minutes of that, we were playing around with each other when she started tickling me. I fought back and overpowered her easily. I pinned her to the couch and held her arms above her head, she couldn't escape. I started wiggling my finger in her armpit, she was smirking and smiling trying to wiggle away but she couldn't. The most I got out of her there was some giggles, nothing more. So I then fingered her ribs, she was a bit more ticklish here as she started bucking and giggling. She was in desperation now, as she was wriggling loose, I decided I should let her have a little fun, so I let her get herself free, and when she did, she did exactly what I believed she would do. She dug her hands in my sides. I fell back letting her take the top position, she lifted my shirt up exposing my stomach and sides. She spider tickled my belly and I laughed as it tickled quite a bit, she also did this to my sides, which tickled too. She stuck her slender fingers in my underarms, it didn't tickle to much. So I retook my strength advantage and flipped her below me. I grabbed her ankle and scribbled on her soles. She kicked and bucked and cussed but couldn't get away. I tickled her feet for a few minutes before pulling her closer and squeezing her legs. I could tell she found this more sexual than tickling because she was moaning a little bit too. I kept getting closer to her vaginal area causing even more moans of pleasure. I began squeezing her sides as well causing both tickling and sexual pleasure. I regrabbed her ankle and pulled off her pants. She had on a skimpy red thong. I went for her legs again, they were soft, so she must've shaved earlier that day. I kept tickling her for a little while before she was so horny she couldn't stand it. I quit tickling her and she immediately started kissing me and rubbing my crotch through my pants. I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants. She dropped everything else, as did I, and we moved over to my bed where we had some great sex. She was really experienced it I do say so myself. ;)
That's the end of another one of my true tales! Hope you enjoyed.

Sex and Tickling- Deadly Combination. Thanks for sharing the great experience.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back