• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dumb Bunny! f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
I rolled my eyes at the botched prospectus. I scrolled down the file on my computer screen. I hit the intercom button and called for one of my reliable vice-presidents. Jeff came into my office a few minutes later. I printed out the disastrous section of the file and showed it to him.

"Look at what that dumb bunny did. Make sure you go over all the mistakes she made and get this fixed. It's going to be late as it is and our board members won't be too happy."

"Right away sir," he said.

He left and I opened my drawer and poured a stiff one and despite my anger, I gave no more thought of my careless insult until 6 months later when the dumb bunny in question had me roped down to her bed. She stood naked next to her dresser drawer and I was admiring her spectacular lean body. She was tall about 6'1" and had unusually large natural breasts. Big breasts on a tall skinny woman are particularly sexy. I had forgotten all about my dumb bunny comment and was proud of myself for seducing what I thought was a gullible young blonde at the Christmas Eve office party. But when she pulled the cap with the bunny ears from her dresser drawer, I knew I was in trouble.

My erection didn't go down as she approached me with the bunny ears, her boobs bouncing with each step. Maybe the goofy smile on her face kept me from becoming too concerned. I had agreed to be tied up because she said she was going to blow me. I began to doubt that was going to happen now. She walked to the side of the bed all the way til she was adjacent to my head and leaned over me, her generous bosoms hovering, and she slid the cap with the bunny ears over my head.

"Who is the dumb bunny now?" she asked.

I decided to feign ignorance.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"I know for a fact that you called me a dumb bunny," she replied suddenly with a litte more sterness in her voice.

"I did not."

I squirmed and struggled to no avail...for a dumb blonde she sure knew how to tie a good knot.

She started to caress my chest, making me flinch and tense.

"Admit that you called me a dumb bunny, or else."

Her caresses tickled, and I almost laughed when I asked "or else what?"

"Are you ticklish?" she asked.

I feared that she was going to make me feel foolish. My efforts to free myself doubled but it was no use. The knots were unforgiving.

"Hmm. Are you ticklish?" she asked again.

"No. That won't work. What do you want from me? To admit to something I didn't say."

"Liars get punished severely," she said and she tickled my underarms and ribs and I laughed out loud. Her fingernails were merciless and I couldn't stop laughing. I didn't want to beg, but something in me snapped.

"Please, please, stop," I said between guffaws.

She did stop.

"Are you ready to admit that you called me a dumb bunny?"

I debated whether I should admit it or not in the hopes that would be the end of this and she would let me go. But I feared it might lead to more tickle torture or something even worse.

"I did not call you a dumb bunny?"

"I'm warning you. This is your last chance to admit you called me a dumb bunny or I'm never going to stop tickling you."

I gulped. My face turned red. I felt so ashamed both because I had insulted this beautiful woman and because she had me in such a helpless position.

"Honest, I didn't...ah ha no ah ha...."

She tickled my belly, my groin, my balls, my feet, my neck, my underarms and sides again. I believed her now, but all I could do was thrash and laugh til my stomach hurt.

"Please, ah, ha, ha, ha, stop, ah ha, ha, ha, ha, ha STOP TICKLING ha, ha, ha, ha I CAN'T TAKE IT ha, ha, ha OK, ha, ha, ha I ADMIT IT ha, ha, I CALLED YOU A DUMB BUNNY."

"No, it's too late now. I gave you a chance to admit it but you lied. I told you liars are severely punished."

She resumed tickling me and I laughed so hard tears streamed down my face. My muscles burned from straining against the ropes, and they suddenly gave out. I couldn't move at all and went limp. Nevertheless, the tickling still forced me to giggle in whimpers. It was so frustrating. The room spun and I felt like I was falling...dying.

I became aware that the tickling has stopped. I regained my focus and Melissa was standing there with one of those new fangled phone cameras. She was taking video of me in my predicament.

"Admit that you called me a dumb bunny and apologize and I'll let you go."

"I called Melissa a dumb bunny. I'm sorry."

She put the phone down and rode my penis which was still hard. She rode me fast and seemed to enjoy her total dominance, her victory. Her boobs bounced like crazy.

I came and she did let me go after she put a robe on and put the phone in a safe.

"Of course, if you fire me for this, I will put the video of you wearing the bunny hat on the internet," she said. "What would your wife think about that?"

I put on my clothes and decided to try and get the combination to the safe. I rushed her and pushed her against the wall.

"Give me the combination to the safe." I demanded.

But I was so weakened from being tickle tortured for almost 30 minutes that she was able to judo flip me to the floor. She twisted my arm behind my back, made me stand up, and she pushed me toward the door. She let me go. Kicked me in the side, stunning me, opened the front door and literally kicked me out her apartment door.

I underestimated her. She was no dumb bunny.

I didn't realize I still had the bunny cap on, until a couple on the street pointed at me and laughed. I threw it on the sidewalk and stomped on it.

Too bad Melissa didn`t re-tie him after he rushed her! ;)

Good story!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back