• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The women on "Friends"

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
A lot has been posted on this forum about the actress of the TV show "Friends," and here's some more...

Sadly, for a show that has three beautiful ladies in the lead roles, there has been precious few tickle references. Maybe the writers have a major aversion or something.

This post is not about the very few tickle reference on the TV show. This is to point out the mainstream tickle references that I'm aware of which concern the ladies from "Friends." One you may not know about...

1. Lisa Kudrow: There was a magazine article in which her co-star, Cox, said that Lisa is extremely ticklish and that the male leads loved to tickle her on the set and make her laugh like a little kid. I'm surprised that Kudrow's character hasn't been tickled at least once on the show. Well, there's still some time.

2. Jennifer Anniston: A magazine article said that her husband chased her down and tickled her after she allegedly cheated in a race of some sort. She was definitely tickled in her movie "Objcet Of My Affcetion." Supposedly she said tickle during the scene, although I didn't hear her say it.

3, Courtney Cox: Other than the magazine article in which she said Kudrow was ticklish, there was one other tickle reference in her movie "Blue Desert." This is a little known thriller from 1991 and this my recollection of the scene: Cox was driving a motorcycle with her ex-boyfriend on the back. He put his arms around her waist to hold on and said "are you still ticklish?" She responded angrily "don't even think about it!" That was about it. The "Blue Desert" reference was never been metioned before.

Those are the only tickle references I know about regarding the leading ladies from "Friends." With any luck, maybe a future episode will have a bunch of tickle references at once, like the Ally McBeal episode "Happy Birthday, Baby." If the AB writers wrote for "Friends," we'd have a lot to talk about.

Last edited:
Considering how much they get paid, they should ALL be tickled at least once per episode. :D Thanks for the info, BBE. :)

YEAH! You've got my vote on THAT count!

amk714 said:
Considering how much they get paid, they should ALL be tickled at least once per episode. :D Thanks for the info, BBE. :)

Man, but I'd never be the same after that aired!

Blue Desert

Thanks for the "Blue Desert" reference, BBE!

I have never seen or heard of it, but it's the only tk-related thing we have right now for Courtney Cox. I'm amazed she's still a mystery after so long in the public eye. I suggest we create a "Most Wanted" list and put her near the top.

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back