• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Night

Almost

Just a quick story of a tickling that took place last night. I went to see my friend Matt at his house after I got off work. I go there sometimes to kill time or to just hang out. When i arrived at his house I noticed our friend Bre was also there. Bre is about 5'2 with medium length red hair. She's one of those girls that will always look like she's sixteen even though she's actually nineteen. We were all just hanging around in the basement watching Netflix and talking. Bre was making fun of the Browns who happen to be Matts favorite football team. She continued with the smack talk until finally Matt playfully threw a large pillow at her. Bre was laying on her stomach on the floor and the pillow was slightly on her back and slightly on the floor. Matt then proceeded to lay on top of her pinning her to the ground. Now any time a girl gets sat on, laid on, or pinned at Matt's house she will usually be tickled. Bre was not going to be so lucky tonight though lol. I noticed Bre's little size four feet in her bright pink socks wiggling on the floor just completely vulnerable to a tickle attack. I looked at Matt and made a tickling motion with my hand over her feet and he said, "Do it." I started tickling her socked feet and she kicked her feet side to side. NO DON"T TICKLE MY FEET! I HATE MY FEET BEING TOUCHED! I wasn't just going to back off I wrapped my left arm around her little legs and made sure her feet were secure in my hold. I then proceeded to stroke her socked feet back and worth making her laugh hysterically. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOPP! I quickly pulled off her socks to expose her little, trapped bare feet. From there I began tickling all over her bare soles. She was screaming in laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHH HAHAHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA STOPPP HAHAHA OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHA PLEEEASE! I made sure to dig into her toes and tickle every inch of her very ticklish feet. This went on for about 4-5 minutes. We hid her socks while she was catching her breathe. And throughout the night we kept grabbing her ankles and tickling her feet, but only for a few seconds. I think next time we all hang out we will have to tickle her much longer. Until next time!

Sounds like you could really have fun if you tied her up tight and both of you teased the crap out of her while tickling her senseless!

She sounds like this girl I know, great story, brings up tickling memories with her.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back