• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the handcuffed friend

Almost

The summer after my senior year we were all hanging at my friends house. We had all just gotten out of the pool and were hanging out inside watching T.V. I have one friend(David) who is looking to go into the police force because his brother is already a police officer. For some reason or another he had two sets of handcuffs with him and we were all messing with them. We were handcuffing people together or someones hand to a chair. Now there was a couple girls there that night but one in particular was beautiful girl who we will call Rebecca. Rebecca was about 5'7, maybe 115 pounds, brunette hair down to her shoulders and was the head cheerleader of our high school. She was wearing a white tank top and her bathing suit bottoms.This girl seriously had the smoothest skin and most perfect feet. The kind were even if you don't like feet you have to look at say wow those are good. David and Rebecca were play fighting and David tackled her to the ground. David was acting as a cop and handcuffed her hands behind her back. It was all just fun and play so they weren't on her hands very tight, but tight enough to were she couldn't pull out of them. She was rolling on the floor trying to stand herself up when another friend, Michelle, who was also a cheerleader took the other handcuffs and cuffed Rebecca's ankles together. Now Rebecca was handcuffed on her wrists and ankles. I can't remember what lead of to the next part all I know is I'm thankful it did. Michelle walked over to Rebecca and started playfully poking her ribs making Rebecca jerk side to side. There is something about seeing someone else be tickled that makes everyone else want to join in and tickle them as well. As soon as Michelle started poking Rebecca's sides We all went over and started the tickling assault on the helpless Rebecca. I made sure I positioned myself at perfect size 7 bare feet. Like I said before she has the smoothest skin I have ever felt. Even on the bottoms of her feet the skin was smooth and with every stroke my fingers dug into her soles. She was going absolutely insane! There was basically no where for her body to move. We had her surrounded and she was handcuffed. I was tickling her feet while David and Michelle tickled her ribs and stomach and the two other people were tickling her knees and thighs. Rebecca was screaming and laughing in between her begging us to stop. I didn't take my eyes off her feet until we stopped tickling her. Her little feet wiggled helplessly and her toes scrunched every so often. I had fantasized about tickling her before but I never thought it would be as great as it was happening then. Her toes spread whenever I dug into the middle of her soles and when I tickled her toes I could her her laughter rise. I learned later on that her feet are most ticklish spot. We tickled her for a solid 10 minutes. Then we finally uncuffed her and let her go. Her face was red and tears were still rolling down her face. She was mad but only for a little bit. A few weeks later her and I were dating. It was good for many reasons but one because she loved getting foot massages so naturally I'd give her foot massages whenever she asked and most times I would just end of tickling her smooth feet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back