• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Cruise FF/M Nudity and Graphic

xyzaffair

My Girlfriend Kimi and I had been planning this cruise for almost a full year, I was so excited for it to be just us two for my birthday knowing Kimi always had sexy surprises up her sleeve. About a week out Kimi walked into the living room where I was sitting watching tv, she flipped her sandals off laying on the couch next to me putting her tiny size 6 feet in my lap. She wiggled her tiny red painted toe nails as she began to talk, "so I just came from Ali's she is a wreck. She and her boyfriend just split up." I responded casually, still trying to watch the game "oh no that's terrible, is there anything we can do for her." A smile now crept across Kimi's face "well actually, I invited Ali to come on the cruise with us and we were able to get connecting rooms." I shot Kimi an angry look, she responded "don't worry I won't forget about you my birthday boy" as she said this she began to move her right sole up and down my inner thigh.

The day had finally come Kimi and I arrived at the dock with our luggage in tow, walking toward the gate we saw Ali waving and walking toward us. I had forgotten how attractive she was, we said our hello's and we began our walk up the plank. Both girls were beautiful, Kimi was a tiny girl barely 5 feet tall, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, the strings to her bathing suit top were flowing out from underneath her black tank which stopped high enough to expose her belly button and flat stomach, her red shorts could barley contain her buttox and her flawless size 6 feet were in white flip flops. Ali was taller then Kimi about 5'4, her brown hair was in a bun on the top of her head, she was wearing a sheer white top which showed off her Jamaican themed bathing suit top. Her breasts were larger then Kimi's probably a C to her B, she had a long flat belly. Her short black shorts did little to cover her legs and her size 8 feet had long toes painted to a coral tint.

The first few days of the cruise went along well, I made sure to catch some sole shots of the girls sun bathing on the top deck. The third day was the big day, my birthday. I had been a little bummed since Kimi didn't want to do anything "too loud" with Ali in the connecting room next door, but that was all about to change. At dinner, they served me a little cake as the dining room sang happy birthday to me. Kimi was smiling at me when I felt her foot climb up my leg and begin to play with my crotch under the table. After dinner the three of us got our fair share of drinks at the bar and were dancing, as the night went on I was becoming hotter and hotter, I wanted to take Kimi back to the room right then and there but she made me wait. We were all a sweaty mess when we walked back to our room.

I stopped at the door to say goodnight to Ali, but she was already in her room. I opened our door starting emptying my pockets onto the nightstand, when I turned around Kimi was standing there, her shirt on the floor already. She kicked her heels off and jumped into my arms bare breasted, and whispered into my ear "lets celebrate." She pushed me onto the bed kissing me furiously. She pulled my shirt up over my head, After disposing of the cloth she began kissing my ear and I could feel her tiny hands playing with my wrists. It wasn't long before I heard two clicks, and tried unsuccessfully to bring my arms down. I struggled initially, but she leaned in and whispered sensually, "let me take care of you birthday boy." Kimi reached into the nightstand, pulled out a blindfold and covered my eyes as well. I felt her wiggle her tiny body down mine and begin to unbutton my pants, I felt her hands grab my pants and underwear and with one pull I was in the nude. I could feel her nails on my ankles securing them to the foot of the bed, as she was finishing down there I could feel her soles began to play with my cock which became harder and harder as a moan escaped my lips.

I was stuck spread eagle on the bed, and was quite excited. Kimi moved back to my upper body she trailed her long red nails along my sides making me squirm a little, "relax my ticklish boy" Kimi said as she quickly poked my exposed underarms. When she did a quick yelp involuntarily forced its way through my mouth. Kimi laughed, "you can't be too loud baby" again pulling out of the nightstand I heard a roll of tape and then felt the sticky tape cover my lips. I felt Kimi get off the bed, and it felt like an eternity before anything else happened. The room was silent, I was starting to shift uncomfortably in my bonds when I felt long nails run up and down my shaft. It felt so good, I was shocked when I could feel warm breath on my ear, and I heard Kimi say "Happy Birthday."

My blindfold was slowly removed, I saw Kimi standing next to me, and when I looked down it was Ali I saw playing with me. "I'm very impressed birthday boy" Ali said before she stood up, she skittered her nails along the head of my penis sending shock waves through my body. The girls got up to stand next to each other, I realized Kimi was now completely naked, and Ali was wearing a long sweatshirt that went down to her thighs and nothing else. I was shocked to say the least, "I wanted to thank you for letting me come on your birthday cruise, I guess it's time to join you guys in my birthday suit." She put her arms up, Kimi walked behind her and slowly began to pull the sweatshirt up. Her body was as stunning as Kimi's, and soon the girls were laying on the bed on either side of my body.

Kimi started "so baby, I know we have talked about your little foot fetish" both girls quickly ran there toes over my member, "but you left your computer open before we left, and I was a little shocked to see what you had up. So let see how ticklish my boy really is." Both girls dug their nails into my underarms, I howled with immediate laughter. My tape gag did a good job of muffling the sound. Kimi used her free hand to start on my sides and stomach while Ali used her long nails to tickle my nipples. Kimi was right I did have a tickling fetish, to be tied like this and tickled by two beautiful and naked girls was beyond my wildest dreams.

After a little while longer the upper body torment stopped, both girls kissed my cheek, lets see how ticklish your feet are, Ali said. both girls kneeled at my feet, Kimi on my left and Ali on my right. Both had their backs to me, their naked butts, and upturned soles were teasing me. I felt Kimis nails strike first, starting at the middle of my sole and scratching up one hand after the other in quick succession. Ali grabbed my toes with one hand pulling them back as far as the would go and buried her nails at the base of my toes. It tickled so good, it was glorious torture for me. I couldn't take my eyes off their delicious soles, I wanted them badly. My attention was again drawn to the tickling at my feet. I felt Kimi put my toes in her mouth, pulling them back and tickling them with her tongue all the while both her hands were still torturing my sole. My laughter doubled and Ali looked over at Kimi commending her and then copying her efforts on my right foot.

I was living my fantasy, but still I did not know how much more I could take. My feet were extremely ticklish, and the tickling had been going on non-stop. Soon I was stuck in the thrawls of silent laughter, the girls must of picked up on my dire straights as the tickling began to lighten up until they stopped completely. They turned around and were facing me now. I could feel there hands moving up my legs toward my thighs when Kimi asked "so where else are you ticklish" and they both began squeezing at my thighs. I again erupted in muffled laughter, I did not thrash as much because I was weakened from the earlier onslaughts. They tickled all over the area skillfully avoiding my rock hard erection, making me want there touch even more. I saw Ali point with her free hand and ask Kimi "do you think?"

They stopped tickling my legs, and looked at me with a mischievous smile. Ali grabbed my shaft pulling it toward my body, and began to run her nails along the underside, while Kimi was skittering all over my balls. My eyes just about popped out of my head, I had no idea it could be that ticklish. Ali using the black painted nails on her index finger and thumb began to to torment my head and drove me wild since I was so sensitive from hours of tickle torture. Tears were flowing from my eyes, my cock was throbbing with excitement.

The tickling stopped suddenly and I felt both of them begin to plant kisses up and down my cock. moving up my body their lips never left my skin. They finally were laying even with me and were kissing my neck, ear and lips. I didn't know who's lips were who's anymore. Kimi said "it's time for your finish my little foot boy." Both girls began to oil up there feet, laying on either side of me I could feel there soft, warm and oily soles make contact with my penis. They took turns first Kimi's soles then Ali's. It didn't take long, I let out a loud grunt as Ali was rapidly moving her oiled soles up and down, and I finally came when she used her toes to again play with the tip. It was the longest orgasm of my life, the girls playfully tickled me after but nothing to hard before untying my arms and legs and falling asleep next to me.

I could not sleep I was planning my birthday revenge.

Let me know if you want some M/FF Revenge!!!!

Inconsistence deflates the impact. In paragraph one, Kimi has size 6 feet. As they board the ship, she's a size 8. Caused me to lose focus on an otherwise interesting offering.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back