• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party Foul - New Lulu learns the rules

flugel1

TMF Regular
PARTY FOUL – NEW LULU LEARNS THE RULES

If you’re not 18, better learn the rules. I own nothing and this is fiction. Enjoy. Just an update. Its been a while since I posted or wrote. Life got in the way. It does that. Since the original Party Foul, Emme Rylan replaced Julie Berman as Lulu. This story will center on her in part 2. These are the 5th and 6th chapters. If you haven’t caught the first 4 they will make this one make more sense. Or not. You be the judge.

Kelly Monaco and Kirsten Storms had had a sexually adventurous and revealing previous weekend and couldn’t wait for this weekend to get her. The work week, while fun, was tortuously long. Rebecca Herbst had joined in on Sunday afternoon and contributed to the fun. The 3 couldn’t help buy shoot lustly looks and giggles at each other all week. At one point, Kirsten had pulled both girls into her dressing room and made out with them.

On Wednesday, Kelly was headed to the make up trailer at 730 and was barely awake. She was wearing flip flops, sweats, and a GH tee shirt. She had Starbucks latte and was barely awake. As she walked by Kirstens dressing room she felt 2 little hands grab her and pull her in. Her coffee spilled and her tee shirt was pulled over her head. She was thrown on the couch and two hungry lips started sucking on her marvelous breasts. “Kirsten…………what the fuck…………..” and then she felt a hand go down inside her sweats and 2 fingers entered her. “WHAT THE FUCK>>>>>>>>” the fingers started their delicious dance. “GAWDDAMNITSTORMS…………….I’ve got to get…………..to……………..make up…………you lil shit…………” and Kirsten increased her tempo. “Want me to stop” she whispered. “I cant cum before ……………make……………up” But Kirsten was making that a very likely outcome. “Bet you can” Kirsten whispered evilily, and continued to shock and arouse her friend. “Please…………I’ve got to…………..go” Kelly moaned. “I think you’ve got to ………cum” Kirsten continued her torment and noticed Kelly start to move her hips in time with Kirsten’s hand.

“Please……….don’t” Kelly half heartedly begged. “Don’t believe you” Teeny continued to tease and bit down gently on a nipple. “SHIT” Kelly was losing control. “I hate you”.
Kirsten switched and started to nibble on the other nipple. “ I FUCKIN hate you” Kelly emphasized as Kirstens fingers danced inside her. Kirsten used her free hand and pulled Kelly’s T over her head and kissed her hard on the mouth. For the first time Kelly realized her friend was completely naked. And getting her close. Tongues were dancing and Kelly was grinding and suddenly everything stopped and Kirsten jumped off her friend. “Better than coffee, ain’t it” and she smiled, winked, tweaked 2 very erect nipples and ran into her bathroom. Kelly couldn’t help but smile at one of her favorite sites……….Kirstens perfect ass running from her. “I FUCKIN REALLY HATE YOU” she yelled smiling. She got herself back together and headed to makeup. She couldn’t stop smiling.

Truth was, Kirsten had been on sexual overdrive since the weekend. She had masturbated twice a day and fantasized even more. It was way out of character for her but she was loving it. She had become much more confident and touchy feely with all the cast and took every oppt to hug, poke, tickle, kiss, and rub to any cast member. Rebecca and Kelly were getting the bulk of this attention and weren’t hating it.

On Thursday, Rebecca had the dreaded double. That meant 2 days of episodes filmed in one day. It made for a very long day. Worst of all, Rebecca had a lot of scenes in the first day and very few in the second. Which made for a lot of sitting around and waiting. The morning went smoothly and she went to her dressing room to take a nap. Kirsten filmed her scenes and went to her dressing room. She took off her clothes, threw on a red silk robe that came to her mid thigh and headed for Beckys room. She snuck in quietly and locked the door. She took her robe off and hung it on the door hook. Becky was snoring quietly on the couch. She was wearing a sleeveless blue blouse, beige drawstring pants and sandals at the foot of the bed. Kirsten smiled and approached her victim,,,,,,,,,,,er friend.

Kirsten grabbed a small make up brush and gently tickled her below the ear. Rebecca swatted at her in her sleep. Kirsten did it again and Rebecca swatted again. Kirsten went to her feet and gently ran the brush up over her sole. Becky moved and kicked her feet. Kirsten went back up and started blowing on her neck. Becky swatted at her again and rolled over. That’s what Kirsten wanted. She slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Slowly, one at a time. It took time and patience but it was worth it. When she had all 7 buttons open she smiled and licked Rebecca on the stomach. She started to lick up her body. Rebecca started to stir. When Kirsten got right below her breasts, Rebecca started to awaken. “What the hell” she mumbled. “Party Foul” Kirsten whispered back and started to tickle Beckys sides. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA” she screamed. Her shock was understandable. Here was Kirsten, stark naked, tickling her and before she knew it, in complete liplock. Rebecca couldn’t help but respond. She felt Kirsten remove her top and then her bra. She was too surprised to resist.

Kirsten climbed on the couch and straddled Rebecca. As they were kissing she was fondling her breasts. Rebecca was enjoying it very much. Kirsten broke the kiss and started tickling Beckys underarms. “HAHAHAAHAHA, Kirsten…….please………..HAHAHAAHA……….stop tickling me………” “Okay, but it will cost you a kiss” Kirsten said and again smiled with a leer at her friend. “UHOH” Becky said. And Kirsten started to slink up Beckys body. She finally stopped with her sex right above Beckys mouth. “ Better kiss me……..” and she lowered herself on Rebeccas mouth. And Becky started to kiss and lick as instructed. She ran her hands up the back of Kirstens thighs and started to massage her butt. Her tongue was doing wonders to Kirsten and she started to run her hands thru Beckys gorgeous hair. She started to grind on her face and Becky pushed her tongue deeper into the tiny blond. “OHMYGAWDBECKY……………….MAKE ME CUM>>>>>>>>>IM SO CLOSE”
Kirsten started to pinch her own nipples and find a rhythm with the marvelous tongue that was driving her. “Becky………………I’m………………gonna……………cum………..” Kirsten warned and Becky grabbed her ass hard and pulled her body down hard on her face. “OH>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BECK>>>>>>>>>” and Kirsten did cum on her friends face. Becky tasted most of it. Kirsten collapsed on her and the two hugged and kissed and Kirsten started to lick her love off her friends chin.

“What is up with you, you horndog? Becky asked. “You complaining” Teeny teased and started to rub her hand on Beckys love zone. “No, just you’ve changed alittle” Becky tried to downplay the events of the last week. “I’ve changed A LOT………and I like it. And you will to” and Kirsten jumped up and started to tickle all of Beckys exposed flesh.
“SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>STOP>>>>>>>>FUCKING>>>>>>>>>>TICKLING>>>>>>>ME” Becky begged. Kirsten started tickling her erect nipples. “Why these two seem to like it” Kirsten teased. Over the intercom came the announcement “Becky Herbst 2 minutes to make up 15 minutes to stage”. “SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT> I”VE GOT TO GO< KIRSTEN” Becky said in hysterics. “OK, better see you this weekend at Kellys.” And she leaned down and sucked and bit and licked both nipples. She ran to the door, threw on her robe on and started to leave. Before she did, she turned quickly and opened her robe exposing her naked body to Rebecca. “Could be fun” and she darted out. Rebecca caught a glimpse of herself in her mirror. Her hair was a mess, her face was covered with Kirsten juice, and she was topless. “Could be fun” she said to herself and smiled, got herself cleaned up and headed to make up.

Kirsten was headed to her dressing room horny, happy and loving how life was working out these days. If anyone took the time to notice, although it was pretty evident, 2 nipples were staining thru her robe, she smelled of sex and had a goofy grin on her face no one could remove. She bounded around the corner and ran right into Emme Rylan, who had replace Kirstens good friend Julie Marie Berman as Lulu. They crashed into each other and Emme went sprawling and her script went flying. “Shit, Em, Im sorry” she said helping her co-actress up. “Oh that’s OK. I was hoping to run into, just not so literally. I know I’m new here and don’t really know everyones’ process. But weve got a couple of big scenes, and I’ve got 2 big love scenes with Dante, who I’m not even supposed to remember. I was hoping you might help me get a handle on it or get me more comfortable over the weekend, if that works for you.” Kirsten smiled and her mind was on overdrive again, not really having anything to do with General Hospital. Before she could really think it thru her libido took over. “Sure, some of the girls are coming over to Kellys on Sat. Bring your suit and a bottle of wine and I’m sure we’ll make you feel more comfortable” and with that she hugged her new co-star and goosed her in the sides. Emme giggled. “Sorry, I’m kinda ticklish” she said and Kirsten just smiled bigger as she headed to her dressing room.

When she walked in and closed the door behind her she heard 2 words that made her blood run cold. “MY TURN” and she turned to face a very motivated Kelly Monaco. Kelly grabbed the teeny blonds hand and quickly raised them above her head. A three sided handcuff was quickly placed on each tiny wrist and the third cuff slipped over the door hook. Kirsten was standing on her tip toes. “Seems like you’ve been having a BIT too much fun this week. MY TURN” and Kelly looked hungrily at her captive friend wearing just her robe. “Wonder whats under here” and Kelly removed the flimsly belt holding everything together. “Kelly, come on I was just having fun. I have a surprise for you” Kirsten tried to lighten the mood. “And I believe I may have one for you” Kelly smiled back. “Kel, come on lets talk” Kirsten said vainly. “Don’t think so” And Kelly opened the robe farther exposing delicious Teeny flesh. “Where to start, where to start” Kelly wondered to herself. “maybe here” and she took Kirstens face in her hands and kissed her hotly and passionately.

As they kissed Kelly’s hands roamed over the tiny blonds body. She knew how to arouse Kirsten and loved doing it. As her hand ventured between her legs she noticed how wet her friend was. She suddenly broke the kiss. “YOU BITCH” she stated with a mix of anger and jealously. “WHO GOT YOU OFF”………………”Well, you see…….it kinda just happened………it was like this………..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>SHIT” Kelly wasn’t really interested at this point she just wanted to make her friend pay. And tickling was the payment. Kirsten couldn’t defend herself and Kelly was going all out. First the sides, then the armpits………………. “Kelly…………please…………..” Kirsten stammered…………….Kelly was scrapping her nails in the hollows of Kirstens pits. It was on of her worst places. She was jumping up and down and trying to turn away. But the cuffs wouldn’t let her, and neither would Kelly. “Just answer the question” Kelly said making sure Kirsten couldn’t stop laughing long enough to answer. She moved to right below her breasts. “FUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>KELLY>>>>>>>>PLEASE” and then she went to the nipples. “I know how much you hate and love this don’t you…………BITCH” Kelly smiled as she tortured her friend. “So who was here before me” and she started to tickle Kirsten inner thighs. Kirsten was jumping up and down, and trying to kick at her tickler. But Kelly was having her way with Kirsten. The sight of the tiny blond jumping up and down, with her hands in the air, breasts bouncing and laughing hysterically was silly, sexy and turning Kelly on beyond belief.“KELLY>>>>IT WAS>>>>JUST>>>>>>>>FUCK>>>>>>>>>>>JUST>>>>>>>>BECKY!!”

And Kelly stopped, smiled and just shook her head. “You lil slut” “Well, its your fault you started all this” Kirsten smiled back. “Oh, look at the time. I’ve got to be on set” and Kelly opened the door causing Kirsten to move on her tippy toes. “I’ll be back when I’m done” and she kissed both very aroused breasts. “Kelly you can’t leave me like this” Kirsten said panic stricken. “Oh I think I can. I’ve only got one scene shouldn’t take long. Hope not cuz the cleaning crew comes in at 6. I think this room would get a loooot of attention.” 2 more kisses and quick squeeze of the cookie and she was gone. “Slut” Kelly said smiling as she left. “KEEEEEEELLLLLLLYYYY” Kirsten screamed.

Kirsten was in a difficult spot. Her hands were shackled above her head, her robe was basically worthless leaving her exposed, and the third cuff was just high enough she couldn’t get it over the door hook. She tried jumping up and down a couple times and then started giggling as she saw what that looked like in the make up mirror. She had to admit to herself it looked kinda hot. She was shaken from her thoughts by a knock on the door. “Kelly, its Emme. Are you in there” Kirsten eyes grew 3 sizes and she didn’t know what to do. “Kelly, you got a minute” and Kirsten felt the door start to open. She didn’t know what to do. Most of her wanted to panic and threw her 100 lb little frame against the door. One little part of her wondered what would happen if her new co-star found her in this situation. She was saved by the overhead announcer. “Emme Rylan…..needed on stage immediately”. Kirsten smiled, but still was curious.

A few minutes later Kelly returned. “they don’t call me one take Monaco for nothing” as she opened the door. “Nobody calls you that” Kirsten said. “YOU…….are not in a position to talk smack. Altho I do like this position” and she leaned in and kissed Kirsten and let her hands roam that wonderful lil body. “You know you’ve be bad, don’t you” Kelly mock scolded. Kirsten put the pouty face on and nodded her head. “You should be punished, right?” another nod. Kelly turned Kirsten slightly and gave her perfect ass a slap. “OW” Kirsten was surprised. Another swat harder. “Hey” A third one. “Kelly!” Kirsten complained. “GAWD, I love you ass, I want to just light it up……..but I guess not know.” She embraced Kirsten and wrapped her arms around Kirstens butt, grabbed her legs and lifted them. Kirsten wrapped them around Kelly and she lifted her handcuffed friend off the door. When she set her down, she broke the kiss. “We need to do this more often” Kelly smiled at Kirsten. “So what was this big surprise you were trying to tell me about?”…………Kirsten paused. “Well were having a few people over Sat.” Kelly looked quizzaclly at her friend. “Beckas coming over to lay out……………..and Emme’s coming over to run lines”…………….. “NEW LULU. What are u thinking u lil shit?” and Kirsten just shrugged.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back