• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torment 2 MFF/F

tj77

TMF Regular
This is part 2 of the story I recounted awhile back.

Now it was the turn of my gf’s older sister for a tickling. She wore a pair of blue shorts and a tank top for the occasion. She looked a little less than certain as we were tying her up on the bed, a little frightened. I gave her a little playful teasing. Not mean but enough to wind her up a bit. She giggled a bit.

We lifted her shirt up a little bit, keeping her chest well covered but her midriff open. I poked her bellybutton gently and she giggled again. I took position at her feet.

When we started I just did a regular finger tickle on both bare feet. The toes curled and I heard her start laughing. The girls worked together to bring her through highs and lows of laughter while I experimented. It was difficult to tell with other ticklers, but I think I was able to map out her ticklish zones and work out the best spots.

During a break my gf wanted to switch spots with me. Keeping her feet at eye level, I hadn’t seen her face. Now at the side of the bed I could see she was a little red with a few beads of sweat. She was getting a workout. She appeared to be in good spirits but it was definitely a ride for her.

Next round I played with her belly. It was fun feeling it bounce under my skin, seeing her laugh and make funny faces as she did. Once again the sisters did most of the pacing with her laughter, knowing how to work her up and cool her down. I watched her eyes go wide before clamping shut as she hit the panic stage. I always want to pull back at this point for fear of hurting the ticklee but my gf has been showing how if you work them through it, they get a second wind. I saw it in action as the sister appeared to be about to emotionally break. She tried to plead with us and I could see a little distress in her eyes. But she picked up that second wind and was able to keep going.

I have since learned how to take my gf to that edge and push her through it but it took some work.

The girl got a pretty intense tickling and she was worn out when we stopped. But overall she seemed to enjoy it. I still wonder if a love of tickling isn’t genetic.

It was fun to tickle her for a change. Usually they’re jumping on me. During the last moments of the tickle I was scribbling her armpits and reminding her of that. I like it, but getting them back is a fun switcharound.

They’re a lot of fun and not just for the tickling. They like movies and racing as much as I do. This afternoon we were watching my Red Bull Air Race dvd for the x-th time now. Yeah we know who wins but it’s still fun.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back