• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Art of Tickling Ms. B

Druidici

4th Level Red Feather
It was the start of a school year like any other in a small northeastern town. Leaves on the trees were changing colors,it was still fairly warm during the day but cooler at night. It was about 8:45 am and Ms.Bouchard was shooting the breeze with the handsome custodian whom she had gotten acquainted with just prior to this past summer. "I don't know Ms.B,looks like you have a wild bunch this year." Ms. Bouchard was the Art teacher and had bebrushed,hing several years. "I've had all sorts Mr. Schneider,it shouldn't be anything too different." "I'll bet you'd have a tough time dealing with them if you didn't have as much self control as you do." Said Mr. Schneider with an impish grin on his face. "Ha! I can deal with these kids under any circumstances. I'm a pillory of self control." With that she went to the teacher's lounge to get her mail and head to class. As she walked away Mr. Schneider couldn't help but check her out especially just before the summer when she came in wearing short dresses and flip flops. He guessed her feet to be between size 6-7 and she stood maybe 5'6",brownish blonde hair and a very nice body with a smile to match. "So,under ANY circumstances eh?",he thought to himself.
Mr. Schneider got to her class before anyone else. He appropriated a couple feathers and a soft tipped paint brush from the art supply room. Ms. B's room had s large college symposium type desk in front of her room. Mr. Schneider crawled into the large cubby underneath where her stool was and waited. When people started coming in and Ms. B had as well and told them to take their seats,he got ready. He got lucky..she was wearing flip flops today.
"Please open your art text books to page 50 and read along with me."
As she started reading she felt what seemed like her flip flop come off and her ankle grabbed. She quickly looked down to see Mr. Schneider's arm. She continued reading as he took the feather and stroked hher left sole. Her eyes widened a bit and her voice got high pitched for a ssecond. Eyes looked up and she cleared her throat. "Sorry I had a tickle.. In my throat... Ahem!" She didn't want to cause a scene so she kept reading. Mr. Schneider noticed that her feet weren't the only things bare. She had no panties on either. Wouldn't you know the feather found itself gliding up her leg and dancing in her inner thighs. She started to giggle but turned it around. "Heeeeeke! A MOUSE!" pointing towards the back of the room. All eyes turned back,jjust in time for her to put her hand over her mouth to stop the giggling. But she couldn't stop the "Oh God!" which came out as the feather danced over her pussy. Her eyes widened and her pussy startedto moisten from the lustful touch of the feather.
"Oh God what Ms. B.?" Asked a student.
"Oh God I better get Mr. Schneider to get the mouse" she said. "Why don't you take your pads and the rest of class to go to the outside courtyard and do some drawing."
As the class filed outside. Ms.B sat back,kicked off her other flip flop and opened her legs some more. Then she put her hand under the desk and motioned for Mr. Schneider. He danced the tip of the feather up down her pussy while he glided the brush up and down her legs and her soles. Giggling away she took her top off and her bra. Mr. Schneider brushed the feather all around her breasts and twirled the brush in her belly button. The more he brushed,the hornier she got. She corrected his brushing techniques a couple times til he got it right. By his 4th brushing exercise on her pussy,she came and was very happy with his work. "Come by at the same time tomorrow and I can help you with your technique" she told him. And that is how Mr. Schneider got free Art lessons.

Thanks Milagros..just wanted to see how it would fly. That will determine whether I'll keep writing or not.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back