• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session With Mistress Justine Cross (m/f, f/m)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
When Mistress Justine Cross (justineplays) posted that she was coming to town this weekend in the Tickling Discussion thread, although I haven't done many sessions lately, this was too good to pass up. She's a beautiful and major domme from LA, world traveler, dungeon-owner, even with the occasional T.V. appearance. For a little extra cash, unlike most, she'll switch.

She was in an upscale hotel room in Chicago, valet parking, the works. She set the mood with soft lighting, music, and had prepped herself stunningly (she's 5'9" without heels). Tight body, soft skin, alluring smile, sultry voice.

By her rules the first half of our three-hour session had me as the ler. Like she said in her post - she's a screamer, and clearly naturally ticklish as her legs were squirming around all over while I went after her upper body. She warned me not to overdo it so that she'd have reserves left to tickle me back. Except for her face/neck, all uncovered areas were in play. I should say, except that I was able to remove her size-8 shoes and tickle her (award-winning!) feet. She enjoyed a foot and back massage mixed in, too.

Her 90 minutes as ler went even faster than mine seemed to, and soon she had me tingling all over. Her nails were exquisite, and she once she figured out that my feet were my weakest spot she went after them as ruthlessly as if she was torturing military secrets out of me. She tickled each of my toes on top, underneath and in-between with her nails. And then again with a mascara brush. And then again with an electric toothbrush. And then again with another brush. All the while, peeking occasionally back at me with an impish smile and wicked eyes.

She tickled me while I was on my back and on my stomach. For eye-rolling stretches of time, the electric toothbrush doubled as a vibrator. I came away extremely happy.

She'll be back in January, boys!

Glad you had such a great time. :couch:
Thanks for sharing your experience. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back