• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend getting tickled (m/f)

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
My first effort at writing a fiction story. Semi-fiction really. Hope you like it. There is more to this if people are interested...

I was surfing the forum reading a story about a guy who enjoyed seeing his wife tied and tickled by other men. Emily couldn’t help but notice how much I liked this particular story. We were used to indulging and enjoying each other’s fantasies but this was a tricky one to pull off between the two of us.

“Does this idea really turn you on so much?” She asked, looking over my shoulder.

“Oh yes.” I said.

She giggled and shook her head. “So the idea of me being tickled by another man excites you? You’re going to have to explain to me.”

“Well I love tickling you, it’s a kink and for some reason the idea of another man getting to tickle you and enjoy your reactions is incredibly hot to me.”

She came up behind me and put her arms around my shoulders. “Don’t you want to keep me to yourself?”

I reached around to kiss her cheek. “Of course I do. I’m not talking about some kind of partner swapping! Just tickling.”

She nibbled my ear. “But I know how much you like to tickle me and how much it excites you so how do you know the other guy might not like it just as much?”

I shrugged. “It’s just a fantasy. I find you attractive, I know other men do and the idea of some guy having the same ideas about tickling you as I do just gives me a charge.”

Emily swivelled around and sat across my lap. She flipped her little white ankle sock offs and pointed her perfect size six feet in the air and wiggled her pretty little toes. “Imagine some other guy with these toes in his lap, wriggling his fingers all over my soles.”

I imagined it. My body reacted and she could tell. I loved seeing her bare feet poking out of her jeans.

She lifted her arms ran her hands through her dark hair. “Or pinning me down as he tickles me under the arms and squeezes my ribs.

I let my hands slide up her body, squeezing her narrow waist and her sides.

She lifted the hem of her top. “Or tickling my belly button and blowing raspberries. Would you like that?”

Emily knew how to push my buttons and they were all pushed now. She straddled me and let her voice lower into a sexy whisper. “How would you feel if I was someone else’s tickle slave, laughing and writhing under his fingers and feathers and whatever else he might use to tickle me?”

My throat had gone dry and I didn’t know for sure but I guessed I was grinning like a fool.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and ran a fingertip along her slender neck. “What if he discovers how I react when he tickles this spot here?” She dragged a fingertip along her hip, just below her belt line. “Or here?”

“I think you’d be in real trouble.” I rasped.

She wiggled up against me. “I think I would too.” She grinned.

I ran my hands under her top and tickled her sides lightly which made her giggle.

We started kissing and I tickled her with one hand while I used the other to unhook her bra.

“Oh, someone’s excited!” She said, reaching down to squeeze the front of my jeans. She crossed her hands in front of her and pulled her top off which made me groan with lust and then we were kissing again while I lightly tickled her sides and underarms and back.

“If I knew this fantasy got you this hard, I would have started teasing you much earlier.” She giggled as she stuck her hand down my pants.

“You have no idea.” I said. I darted my fingers into her underarms and she threw back her head and squealed with laughter. Her bra slipped off her shoulders and I teased her breasts and nibbled on her neck.

She wrapped her legs around me and I stood up and we stumbled into the bedroom and fell on the bed together. I was raging hard but I still tickled and teased her for a few more minutes first before we got each other naked.

She whispered naughty little fantasies about other men tickling her while we had sex. She knew how much it teased me and I repaid her by tickling her throughout. I got her legs up on my shoulders and scribbled all over her soles. I held her arms overhead and tickled her pits and ribs.

We’d found a great new angle to our sex and fetish life and eventually we collapsed into each other’s arms, giggling and kissing.
It turned out that this was only the start of things!

To be continued…

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the responses! I wasn't sure anyone would go for it.

I'll have to come up with a sequel now so let me know if you have any special requests.

I didn't expect to like this little story, but I did. I liked Emily's personality. She was fun, aggressive, and teasing, despite being the lee. I like that the "other man" was all an imagined scenario to rile each other up. I don't think I'd actually want the realization of this fantasy in another story. I just liked the setup of describing the fantasy completely getting to the author. Good one.

Good story and you're certainly not alone with this fantasy!

I would love a shoe store scene where the salesman tickles her feet!

What 'works' for me in these stories is not only how the listener's imagination gets to run wild, but also how the girl (Emily) takes firm control of the situation. I've had a few stories told to me too by my wife...... nothing major, but really arousing to hear!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back