• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Text-based tickling game: The Supreme Element

Kunzite

TMF Master
Hi, I'm Kunzite. You may remember me from such text-based games as MTJ's "A New Project". I've been working on a new text-based tickling game recently, and now that it's complete I'd like to share it with the community!

"The Supreme Element" differs from my previous games in that it is an RPG, not a puzzle game. It has a combat engine patterned on 2nd edition AD&D rules (yes, it uses THAC0. I'll pause while you have a laugh.) You'll be fighting a variety of enemies and tickling them into submission. It also uses such basic staples as gold and experience, purchasing armor, and completing quests. I hope this provides a more player-friendly game that won't require as much use of a walkthrough.

Before you play, I urge you to read the manual! It contains some basic commands that you'll really want to know before you play the game.

The game has been playtested, but if you find any bugs, please let me know! Do include information about how you made the bug occur; I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it!

Other than this, I hope you enjoy the game! Happy adventuring!

Edit: Version 1.04. Warning: old save files do not work on newer versions!
Increased level requirements for higher levels.

1.03 - Fixed a bug with the mountain altar quest (if you are having difficulty completing it, a workaround exists for older versions.)
1.02 - Fixed a bug with the contact quest.
1.01 - Fixed a bug with the Tickling Vines spell.

Attachments

• Element.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,506
Last edited:
So, you finally did it, eh? ;) I look forward to checking this out, knowing what I might find within.

So, you finally did it, eh? ;) I look forward to checking this out, knowing what I might find within.

Haha, quite a few ideas here were written for the game we originally talked about, a long time ago. I had them sitting around on my hard drive for ages, so I figured I'd do something with them!

Hi, I'm Kunzite. You may remember me from such text-based games as MTJ's "A New Project". I've been working on a new text-based tickling game recently, and now that it's complete I'd like to share it with the community!

"The Supreme Element" differs from my previous games in that it is an RPG, not a puzzle game. It has a combat engine patterned on 2nd edition AD&D rules (yes, it uses THAC0. I'll pause while you have a laugh.) You'll be fighting a variety of enemies and tickling them into submission. It also uses such basic staples as gold and experience, purchasing armor, and completing quests. I hope this provides a more player-friendly game that won't require as much use of a walkthrough.

Before you play, I urge you to read the manual! It contains some basic commands that you'll really want to know before you play the game.

The game has been playtested, but if you find any bugs, please let me know! Do include information about how you made the bug occur; I can't fix it if I can't reproduce it!

Other than this, I hope you enjoy the game! Happy adventuring!

hiii ... how to open the flle?

To open the file, extract everything into a folder. Run Glulx.exe and when prompted, select the file Element.ulx. Sorry I didn't make that clear!

its a great game! thanks for posting this...gotta admit im stuck though, how do i tell the hunter about what happened in the forest?

its a great game! thanks for posting this...gotta admit im stuck though, how do i tell the hunter about what happened in the forest?

Thanks! Don't worry, you don't have to tell him anything. His only purpose was to give you that quest; once the quest is completed, his usefulness is over :)

Hmm, I'm a bit stuck, too. Also I'm running into a glitch where amazons suddenly have over half a billion HP then suddenly drop unconscious. Stuck on Stop Tyrelia, Recover Brandy, and Find Nightblossom Lotion. I'm sure there's one little room I haven't found somewhere....

Hmm, I'm a bit stuck, too. Also I'm running into a glitch where amazons suddenly have over half a billion HP then suddenly drop unconscious. Stuck on Stop Tyrelia, Recover Brandy, and Find Nightblossom Lotion. I'm sure there's one little room I haven't found somewhere....

i havent run into the glitch, but i am stuck in the same place.

Darn, I was hoping I'd fixed that bug. It came up during testing but nobody was able to tell me anything about it, like what they were doing that may have triggered it. It's been hard to track down without some idea about how to recreate it.

Hopefully you've found your way forward? If you're stuck at the moat then you need to go back to Fort Kalage and talk to some more people :)

I'm fairly sure it has something to do with being too powerful for your opponent, like there is a wrapping function with hitting or damage done or something. Everything will be going fine, then I'll equip a new piece of equipment or get a level and the half a billion, or it will take everything I have to tickle an opponent down 15 points at a time, or I'll even be slowly tickling more health into them. I'm going to try un-equipping something when it starts happening.

Also, I found my way forward; it had to do with finding the item to distract the guardian cats. If I could find a spoiler function for posting, I'd put it up. I never did find the bottle of brandy. The only other content deal I have is a couple of dead ends that apparently have no purpose -- the fallen log, the empty bird's nest, and if you ever do anything with some of the tickle torture and interrogation scene's that don't apparently have any in-story purpose. And I only found one god-statue. But I have finished the game; by the end the only opponents I could tickle without glitching were the bosses. Over all, well done, thanks.

Just so you know, un-equipping things didn't seem to work.

testing

Last edited:
10 years of quality purebreed lurking ruined by Kunzite....

I just got GTA 5 and I'm playing this instead. Thank you Kunzite. I loved new project and its proof of concept Dungeon something. I remember you saying the work load for this sort of thing was far to heavy to be sustainable. So congrats on an amazing sequel. I have no idea how you found the time or energy.

Now that said- how does this massive door within amazon fort open? I'm missing something deliciously basic evidently.

I've made it through the game also, but there are a few questions I have about certain scenes.

1. How do you rescue the Amazon trapped in the vines, or do you?
2. How many spells are there to learn in the game?
3. Is there a way to find the Nightthorn Root, or is that a red herring?

I absolutely love this game, and I've played through it a couple times, trying to map every location, but I still haven't completed some quests. I would love some info to help an obsessive-compulsive to complete the game. Thanks!

I can answer the first for you nmike- the package given to you by tribal herbalist will make vines flee when thrown, a nice reward to.

How do you get into the massive door in amazon fort? I'm missing something. Tsk and I was being so exhaustive.

If you free the amazon in the interrogation device, she lets you know where the key is. Thanks for the info, now I just have to find the root...

Zimm5000: Thank you! That's high praise indeed! This game did take me quite a bit of time to complete, but hearing such a great response from the community has made it worth it!

nmilke: Thanks for seeing the adventure to the end! To address the questions that haven't been answered:

-There are five spells total in the game.
-The twistthorn root (I assume you mean?) actually shouldn't be that hard to find! I think you may have missed an area just north of the Amazon village :)

So, I did as you suggested, and I "talked" to the amazon in the pit trap, and asked her about the root, but she isn't very forthcoming about her piece. How do I get the piece from her? I've tried every way of asking and persuading her, and I have had no luck. Please help!

stuck stuck stuck

Freed woman in forest
got the orb
got the figurine

got the code word.

Need to find the person whom girl in mill was supposed to meet, and what do i tell the hunter about that will make him care (or at least help me finish the quest)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
great game by the way!

Last edited:
So, I did as you suggested, and I "talked" to the amazon in the pit trap, and asked her about the root, but she isn't very forthcoming about her piece. How do I get the piece from her? I've tried every way of asking and persuading her, and I have had no luck. Please help!
You're playing a tickling game, and you're not sure how to convince someone to be more forthcoming? :p

stuck stuck stuck

Freed woman in forest
got the orb
got the figurine

got the code word.

Need to find the person whom girl in mill was supposed to meet, and what do i tell the hunter about that will make him care (or at least help me finish the quest)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
great game by the way!

In both problems, I'd suggest you go back to the manual and take a look at how communication works. Remember the sentence structure, "ask [person] about [subject]"! That's going to be important in this game!

Stuck in the forest; I have the orb, but I'm in the forest garden with the laughter on the wind; was I supposed to do something first, or can I find out where that laughter is coming from?

Have you considered putting in some "Game Over" sequences where the hero gets tickle tortured when you lose?

BTW: This is one of the best things in the history of ever! TY for making it!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back