• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling PPV tickling

Ferret

Back when I was in college, I had a friend named Karen. Her and I were in the same business class my 2nd semester, and after that we made sure each year to be in at least one class together. Sadly, we lost touch after graduation, but we got along great, had a lot of the same interests, and we actually worked pretty well together - stuff from class I didn’t understand, she did and could explain, and vice versa. Also helped having someone to rely on when pulling all nighters to cram and/or work on a project. She was cute, about 5’5, a little curvy, usually tan with shorter black hair. Her and I never dated (I’m a trustworthy guy and her boyfriend thought I was cool and knew I wouldn’t try anything. He was also a 6’5 wrestler/body builder and I was 5’10 and could have competed in Mr. Puniverse), so her and I were good friends and would hang out and talk a lot throughout college (actually have a few incidents with one of her friends that I'll tell later).

One day, we’re all over her house watching whatever the wrestling PPV was that month. There were about 10 people over there, her and her boyfriend, several of their friends and myself (about 6 guys and 4 girls total, at least that I can remember). We’re all hanging out, drinking and watching the event, yelling and screaming at the TV, being typical college kids. After one of the matches, she’s sitting on the couch in front of her boyfriend and starts messing with him about how the Luchadors (the high-flying masked wrestlers) could fly around the ring and he couldn’t. He quickly puts her into a full nelson and goes “yeah, but that can’t do this to someone.”

I thought he was going to let her out so I wasn't paying attention – but then he wraps his legs around her and says “and they can’t immobilize someone while everyone tickles you.” Wait, what? The slight buzz went away when it finally registered what he said. Without hesitation, one of her friends jumps over and starts saying “OOOH!! ME FIRST! ME FIRST” and immediately runs her nails over Karen’s side, almost as if she was planning on doing it anyway. At first, I’m thinking someone spiked my drink and I’m not really witnessing this. But after 10 seconds of the girl tickling Karen, one of the guys there goes “MY TURN,” pushes the girl out of the way and starts digging into Karen’s ribs.

I’m doing my best not to stand in awe and start working my way to get another drink while still watching what’s going on. I was completely amazed at how everything transpired. Everyone started turning it into a wrestling event (which I guess makes sense since we were all drinking and watching a wrestling PPV). One person would be standing next in line, and after the tickler had about 15 seconds to tickle her stomach, sides, and/or ribs, the person waiting would hold their hand out and start saying “TAG ME IN! TAG ME IN!” The tickler would tag that person in; they’d jump through an imaginary rope and start tickling her until the next person was tagged in.

I start working my way into the line and end up being next to last to go. Once I get tagged in, Karen looks me dead in the eyes and goes “Don’t you DARE!! I will SO not help you pass our test next week!!” I’m just looking at her going “I’m sorry…” as I start looking around the room and pointing, “… but you hear the millions of fans screaming?” Almost on cue, everyone there starts chanting “YEAAHHH!! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!!” I just held up my hand like a claw, much to the delight of the millions (ok, 9) fans, and mouthed “sorry” as I dug the claw into her stomach, giving what I can only assume is a snarling wrestling expression that probably looked utterly ridiculous. After several seconds, I stop, hold up two claws, and dig both claws into her stomach/rib area.

At this point, Karen’s pink from laughing, still fighting unsuccessfully to get out and barely moving at all (her boyfriend had her locked really good). I pick up Karen’s legs by her jeans, look over at her boyfriend and go “work with me here?” He agrees, so I slowly swing her legs and start reaching for the tag. Both the boyfriend and my tag partner know what I’m thinking, Karen’s delirious and babbling “huh, what? What’s going on?” I end up making the tag, and her boyfriend adjusts so we can complete the swing without losing control. I wrap up her legs under my arm and pull of her socks in one motion, and hold her legs in place while my tag partner just starts raking her soles. Her laughs turned silent, minus for the gasps for air and occasional snort. This keeps going for about 30 seconds before we finally agree she’s done, at which point her boyfriend puts her on the floor and pins her. Everyone screams “1! 2! 3! DING DING DING!!!” as we all celebrate, high five, clang our beers and drink, completely oblivious that the PPV was still going on.

Karen didn’t move from her spot for a good 10 minutes. When she finally came to, we made sure she was ok and pampered the rest of the night (she never had to move for a drink or food that night). Everyone just finished watching the PPV as if nothing happened. We still studied together for the upcoming test and acted as if the whole thing never happened.

Oh, and if there are any wrestling fans out there on this board – you’re welcome for the idea. ;)

The best part (okay, second best part) is that you guys pampered her the rest of the evening after enduring all that tickling. Dare I say, that was a very sweet gesture on the part of all of you.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back