• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

on the sofa round two! m/f *explicit*

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
so this is kind of a follow up to my last post as it involves some more tickling with the same chick and once again it all started on a sofa one night...

to give a little bio Jazzy is one of my best friends, she's really bubbly, quite hyper and loves a good laugh, usually at someone elses expense. Jazzy is about 5'5 with quite short and scruffy brown hair and a natural blonde streak in the front. She is quite slim with small c cups I think, a nice round bum(everythings perky) and size 6 feet.
Now jaz is the only person that knows about me and tickling and she's really cool with it, she doesn't put up a fuss when I tickle her, she likes poking and tickling me to see me squirm and she knows deep down I like it too.

this evening in particular we'd been hanging out and me and jaz ended up back at my place where we proceeded to crash on the sofa. i sat at one end while jazzy laid with her head resting in my lap.

while she was nodding off i noticed her shirt had ridden up a little exposing the creamy white skin of her side and back so i started to lightly trace my fingers in little swirls across her sides, drawing my hands up and down her lower back. now jaz never really pulls away, she has fun when i tickle her so she just laid letting out little giggles and occasionally tensing up or twitching all the while i notice goosebumps spreading all over her body (her backs very sensitive and i was tickling very lightly)
after a while i start to get excited and pick things up, pulling her shirt up more and more i slide my hands around her shoulders and slipping my fingers into her pits really making her jump. she'd try and block my hands every now and then but didn't struggle too much. i started to lock her arms above her head and drag a single fingertip across her ribs and around the curve of her smooth underarm, that really got her bucking and squirming. everytime she moved or giggled her head was pressing against my crotch too, adding to the excitement i was already a little embarrassed about but she never got up or made me stop (i was definitely getting up ;D )

all the time i kept attacking her upper body, snaking my hand beneath her and getting a grip on both sides poking and grabbing her while she laughed and wriggles around, trying to constantly switch between hard and light spider tickling, keeping her on her toes! her tee might as well had been off at this point and i took full advantage tickling underneath her bra encased breasts which i don't think she expected to be so sensitive as well as tracing along her panty line and hips all causing her to arch her body and press harder into me.

after giving her a little time to breathe, i began massaging her shoulders before making my way back down her body i dug into her thighs and the backs of her legs in her tracky bottoms. it had her bouncing around and giggling a lot, when i'd slip my hands in her front pockets she'd go crazy and try and curl up to defend herself to no avail! it just drew her feet closer to my reach and i managed to pull her socks off pretty quick :)
scribbling my hands over both feet, grabbing her knees and tickling her stomach back and forth so she didnt know what to do, the tickles where coming from all angles. then i went after her toes! i pulled back the little piggies and raked my fingers across the ball of her foot, she jumped and pulled away so i locked the other leg in my arms and slipped my fingers between all five toes til she almost bucked me clean off of the sofa, spent a little while on her tootsies, its mad cute when she'd try and push my hand away with the other foot and try and hide one foot with the other even for a second to stop the tickling attack. every now and then i'd dip my hand down her trackies and tickle like mad behind her knees as well.

this all continued for a good few hours before we went to bed

once there she took her shirt off and got into little spoon mode pressing her round butt into my crotch, by this time i'd been very hard for a long time and she was teasing me. i continued to tickle all over her upperbody adding little bites and nibbles and kisses to her neck, ears and shoulders achieving little moans and sighs between her giggles :) i'd blow in her ears and tickle her shoulders too and have her shaking her head and writhing around desperately trying to protect her sensitive skin.
after a while the bra came off and i explored the soft skin of her sweet little boobs, they where surprisingly a very good spot, making little circles around the areolas and softly tweaking her nipples gave her goosebumps and made her jump; eliciting a combination of ohs and giggles that was music to my ears and had her grinding against my manhood too. and she just took it all laying in my arms at my mercy, defenceless while my tickling hands worked all over her. when she was in a giggling mess i slip my hand into her underwear and tickle her bum (which is mad ticklish!) the closer i got to the top of her thighs she went nuts and pressed into me more and more trying to slow me down.

at one point i told her to hold tight and ran off, i came back with some cream i started massaging into her sweet soles and playing with her toes while i did, making them really soft and smooth and making sure jazzy was nice and relaxed :p little did she know i had an electric toothbrush with no head on it, just the tiny vibrating strip i stuck right inbetween her littlest toes. she went absolutely nuts! i had to jump on top of her legs and to all her fighting a protest working the little vibrator all over her feet, tracing around all the little lines and wrinkles and writing my name down both soles while she just laid laughing her head off trying to get out of my grip.
after a bit i started poking her with the little vibrating tickle tool everywhere, she couldnt take it on her nipples or when i stuck it between her cheeks, she thrashed all over the bed it tickled so bad.

a little time and more tickling passed and we laid down again...this time she decided to work me over a bit. she'd run her fingers all over my torso and dig into my underarms while i shut my eyes tight and tensed trying not to give into it, occasionally scratching her nails down my neck and back until she reached my ass and tickled all over it and squeezing making me jump out of my skin! i was a giggling mess, i love it but couldnt help but beg her to stop especially when she'd tickled underneath my balls and the bottom of my stomach...i'd laugh soo loud and really thrash.

after a little while of my torment we went back to spooning with her butt firmly pressed against my hard and aching manhood while i kept tickling her with one arm and slid my other underneath her, she took my hand and used it to grab her, to play with her breasts while i spider tickled over her stomach and hips, her back arching and body grinding against mine.
she'd reach behind her back to stroke and grab my package and let me continue the tickling attack ,tracing my hands over her delicate frame all the while she giggled and moved her little ass across my crotch. sticking me a quick tickle every now and then to keep my guessing.

i was going crazy, she released me from my boxers and guided my hand down to grab myself and started working my erect cock, spidering her nails over my balls and keeping my other hand caressing her tits when i couldnt concentrate on tickling her. she left me to bring myself closer to climaxing, her back firmly against my front, tracing her fingers over any skin she could reach, tickling my arm and stomach so lightly it was maddening.
she then brought her leg up behind her first using her toes to tickle my feet then slowly dragging them up my legs and thighs until she reached me. she worked her toes under my balls tickling them and the spot between them and my legs and ass. it tickled like crazy but she kept pressing her sweet little ass against my cock head while i jerked and got harder. i let her know i was close and she stepped it up, using her soft and tickly toes like little fingers gently stroking and kneading my balls and the sweet spot just behind them while i pumped and came up her back.

quite a lot of the same happened the next morning, for a little bit we sat on the sofa watching tv, she laid with the feet in my lap while i tickled them and she pressed them against my dick. i grabbed a hairbrush and tried using that on her soles but she would jump every two seconds and pulled the brush off of me :p

hope you can enjoy this as much as i have!

Last edited:
Great story and Jazzy sounds like the perfect tickle, she never got mad at you and she was a laughing and giggling mess the whole time you tickled her. My kind of lady. If I come to London can you arrange where maybe both you and I tickle her sometime???

WOW! Yes please!
Do you ever tease her feet with socks on? Like slowly take them off to add to the suspense?

thanks for all the positive responses and everyone thats taken time to read! yes i have indeed given her a good tickle and tease with her socks on and slooowly dragged them off from the tip of her toes :p she's very quick to giggle in anticipation. sadly no pictures, but maybe one day.

just read this back for the first time and realised i made loads of little mistakes while typing this on my phone at stupid o'clock in the morning... all fixed now :)

wow i can't believe this has so many views, thanks to everyone who read any of my stories :) it means a lot. if you haven't checked out my other experiences with jaz or anyone please do! and if you lot wanna see her feet post more requests on here and maybe i can convince her!! :D

I'd like to think I've been pretty lucky from time to time yeah :) haha. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading! Glad you liked it :) I'll ask her but she's pretty shy

Thanks so much for reading! It's nice to hear so many people are still enjoying it as much as I did. Please check out my other true stories :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back