• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cant believe I did this....

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
I guess this is a sign that tickling is on your mind too much. This happened tonight as i went to play in my men's league hockey game.

So, to set the scene, I had a hockey game in the early evening. As I enter the rink, the little little kids are coming off the ice from their practice and getting undressed in a very crowded area. I have a wheeled hockey bag that is quite large. In fact, it's obscenely large. My path to the locker room was completely blocked with kids and their parents. As I stood there, looking at the path to the locker room, I realized I wasn't getting through and I just dropped my bag and stood there.....then I saw it!

There was this gorgeous brunette mom, squatting down, helping her son take off his gear. She was in a sweat suit with a ball cap. She was in full hockey-mom mode. lol She was wearing those chunky black flip flops that had the rhinestones on the straps. Basically, very pretty flip flops. Her toes were painted a bright red and nicely shaped. VERY attractive feet! So, because of the way she was squatting, she was sort of on her toes and the heal of her foot was in the air, exposing the sole. Does that make sense? I am guessing her feet were about a size 8 or 9.

I literally thought about this for 10 seconds before I reacted, and while I'm not proud of it, I'm sort of surprised it worked. I took my hockey stick and began to walk through the crowd so as to get to my locker room. Again, it was complete chaos, people everywhere. So when I passed by this mom, I took the blade of my hockey stick and ran it up the sole of her foot. I knew I touched it just right because her head jerked to the side, looking to see what just touched her, only to look up at me. I was acting like I was tip toe-ing through the crowd, and I immediately said, "Oh I'm sorry Maam". She smiled at me and with the cutest voice, said, "it's OK"

I was ashamed of myself for doing something so sneaky, but her gorgeous feet, sweet smile and voice, I think I went stupid for a second. It wasn't right, but for that brief moment, it was fun.

Nice, and hopefully she gets more of the same at home!!

Never apologize for getting some action it sounds like she liked it, at the same time take any opportunity u can get.

It's one of those things where you are thinking about it afterwards and wonder what would've happened if she freaked.... :blush:

So many times in stores when women bend down to grab something off the bottom shelf and expose that sole when wearing flip flops I have to smack myself in the head not to reach and tickle. One day I won't be able to resist and I will be sent up the river. Even at work when a girl dips her shoe my heart skips a beat.

I need to join the league you play at. The rinks I play at are practically empty every time we have a game.

Gutsy my friend! Kudos! In my 45 years I have seen or been within reaching distance is similar situations and NEVER pulled the trigger and never will. My luck I'd get a good firm slap in the face. LOL

Awesome. Nothing like a little cloak & dagger foot play with pretty feet to get your competitive spirit going!

Side Note: Based on the description of the bag you keep your gear in, can I assume you are a fellow Goaltender?

heck yeah. goalie union!
Awesome. Nothing like a little cloak & dagger foot play with pretty feet to get your competitive spirit going!

Side Note: Based on the description of the bag you keep your gear in, can I assume you are a fellow Goaltender?

Gutsy my friend! Kudos! In my 45 years I have seen or been within reaching distance is similar situations and NEVER pulled the trigger and never will. My luck I'd get a good firm slap in the face. LOL

A slap in the face might just be worth it, sometimes... :p

I love to see when these gambles pay off. I've done it a handful of times, mostly around the neighborhood pool. It had good results about half the time. Now I do it often enough consensually (sessions) that the urge isn't as strong.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back