• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy of my wife part 3 F/F and MF/F

crap_game

TMF Master
Vivian, exhausted, collapsed back onto the bed gigling like an insane woman but mildly relieved that her bladder was emptied. Just then, Christine and I returned from our trip to fetch the doctor. We explained to Mrs. Cracket that we couldn't find her son but I was able to stop by Vivian's doctor's office and he gave a sedative to help soothe her. Vivian laid in bed drenched in sweat, exhausted and giggling. Christine helped Mrs. Cracket to the car telling her that Vivian will be OK now that I have a sedative for her. As soon as Mrs. Cracket was down the hall, Vivian launched her self off the bed, slammed the door shut and dove onto the floor looking under the bed. Still confused, I stood there looking at Vivian like she was a mad woman. "YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!" she shouted as she began to reach frantically under the bed. "What's wrong hun? Whatcha doin?"
"Get down here and help me! Fucking Donna has been under here the whole time tickling the holy hell out of my foot! I'm gonna kill her!"
I couldn't believe my ears and I immediately got down on the floor. I saw Donna under the bed on her belly trying to crawl away. Vivian and I eached grabbed an ankle and began to drag her out. When we had her half way out, Vivian instructed me to sit on her legs. She ran to the dresser and pulled out our restraints we use when we want to get crazy.She ran back over to me, I couldn't keep my eyes off her one bare foot imagining Donna tickling it. Vivian wrapped the velcro cuffs around each of Donna's ankles then pulled them up toward the ceiling securing the ends to the bed rail. Donna's feet, still in her little tennis sneakers hung there helpless. "Now, we're gonna give this bitch some of her own medicine. Only this time it's both feet! I happen to know you're 10 times more ticklish than me Donna, you asshole! You're in for it. You had 25 minutes to tickle me, Jay and I have ALL NIGHT!"

The end.
If requested I can continue

Part 3 Begining:

After tying Donna's ankles to the bed rail Vivian stood up and placed her hands on her hips admiring her quick action and work. I wasn't sure what to do and I just couldn't take my eyes off of Vivian's cute little bare foot and imagining Donna tickling it to her hearts content. Vivian placed her index finger on the side of her cheek and was obviously deep in thought. In an instant she looked at me as if she discovered the cure for stupidity. "I got it!" She whisperd into my ear, "Untie her right ankle. The strap connected to the ankle cuff is long enough. Reach under the bed and hand it to me up through the hole. We'll untie her left ankle and she'll try to crawl out. That's when we pull her right foot UP through the hole and tie it to the head board! This way we can sit comfortably on the bed and just tickle, tickle, tickle her little foot till our hearts content. Give her an idea of what I went through!"

Vivians plan went off without a hitch. Donna thought we were letting her go free. I'll admit, it was a bit tough pulling her foot up through the hole. She kicked and fought but with some coaxing through threats of ruthless tickling Donna's right foot was pulled up through the hole and tied to the the head board. I have to say, it was something to behold seeing a single little foot poking up through a hole in the center of my bed wearing a pink trimmed running sneaker and a little white ankle sock. Donna was still on her belly under the bed and her foot poked up through the mattress to just above the top of her ankle sock. She kept apologizing to Vivian and pleading with the both of us to let her go. Well,, I sure as hell wasn't about to let her go and to my absolute delight, Vivian was bent on revenge!

Vivian turned to me as I stood there drooling like Pavlov's dog, "Wait one second, Tony would love to see this too!" Tony was Donna's husband who had a foot fetish as intense as mine, confirmed by Donna herself to Vivian years ago. Donna ran out of the room and came right back in with our brand new HD video camera.

Donna handed me the camera saying "Here, start rolling when I get on the bed." I was absolutely stunned and my hands shook with excitement.

Vivian reached down and peeled off her other sock. She adjusted her self some and slowly began to crawl on the bed. Just to be clear, I was already video tapping! Vivian crawled on the bed in a slow and sexy way, almost like a sleek panther creeping up on it's prey. Vivian was grinning from ear to ear and was switching her gaze from Donna's helpless foot to the camera. Vivian's cute nightgown rode up a little and I trained the camera on her tan tonned legs panning up from her toes to the bottom of the nightgown just above her knees. Seeing what I was filming Vivian played to the camera, slowly running her recently tortured right foot up along her left leg then kicking it up into the air pointing her delicious toes. "No no no, the show's over here buddy." She says in a low and sexy voice as she directed the camera with her finger pointing to Donna's foot. Vivian layed on the bed on her right side propping her head up with her right hand with Donna's foot inches away from her face. I framed the shot with Vivian from the top of her ample cleavage slightly revealed from her nightgown up to her hungry and devious eyes with Donna's foot in the upper left corner of the shot. "Come on guys! Please let me go! Vivian, you can keep the shoes!"
"Donna my dear, this isn't about your shoes, it's about revenge."
With that, Vivian slowly began to untie the laces of Donna's sneaker with her left hand. Donna, feeling something, wiggled her foot in defiance but only assisted Vivian in untying her shoe. Laces undone, Vivian slowly pulled at Donna's sneaker. It was obvious Donna was clenching her toes in a feeble attempt to keep her sneaker on.
"Donna sweetie, fight all you want, you're just making it worse for yourself."
With a devious and hugry look in her eyes, Vivian pulled Donna's sneaker off, and playing to the camera, dangled it by its laces before casually tossing it to the floor. Donna's little foot, encased in her thin white ankle sock, wiggled and her toes flexed as it was released from its protection.
Vivian drew the index finger of her left hand down the center of Donna's socked foot from heel to toes and back again "Kitchie, kitchie, Koo Donna" she said in a playful and sexy manner as Donna's little foot flexed and toes wiggled. Donna didn't laugh but her plea for freedom became more urgent and desperate. She knew she was in trouble!

Vivian bit her lip and looked into the camera flexing her eyebrows as she slowly and delicately peeled off Donna's sock uncovering her pink, round heal. She stopped and looked into the camera. "Hmmm what do we have here? It sure does look soft and smooth. I wonder if this will do anything?" Vivian slowly drew delicate circles on Donna's exposed heal with the pad of her left index finger. "Noooohohohohoh Vivi, pleehehehehehease..." Donna began to giggle but was clearly trying to control herself in an effort to not spurr Vivian on. Vivian, bitting her lower lip again, looked into the camera and slowly and deliberately peeled Donna's little ankle sock completely off revealing her adorably blue painted toes. Donna's foot did not disappoint! I have seen and tickled her delicious feet many times over the years but only in brief, teasing moments. I trained the camera now on the lone deliciously smooth pedicured barefoot that poked up through the middle of the mattress like a beacon amidst a sea of off white bed sheets. Vivian's face behind the foot and off to the right. She looked into the camera "This is gonna be fun! First I torture this adorable little size 6 then you can have a crack at it baby!" Vivian fixed her gaze on the helpless barefoot as it's sole faced up to the ceiling being stimulated by the breeze of the ceiling fan. Vivian lowered her perfectly manicured nail of her left index finger onto the tip of Donna's pink and plump big toe.

To be continued...... If you guys want me to.

Last edited:
Thanks you two! LMBO! At least I have two fans. I will have the conclusion of this story up in a few days.
LOL Here I thought this story (or section of the story) was the best one I have dove. It just goes to show that when you're HAPPY with your work you may be alone in that thought. Or in my case, together with
Delicatetouch and BengaliGirl. I hope to please a larger cross section of readers in the future, please be patient everyone.

Completion of part 3:

Vivian began drawing tiny little circles on the soft pad of Donna's big toe. Immediately, Donna began wiggling all 5 toes furiously and shaking her foot trying to avoid Vivian's ticklish strokes.

"Come ohahahahahahahahahahahannn, that rehehehehehehehally tickles Viv!" Donna shouted from under the bed. Vivian just shook her head

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Donna, you're moving waaay too much, I'm gonna have to hold you still!" Vivian placed herself sitting Indian style on the bed with Donna's barefoot in the middle of her legs pressed up against her crotch and belly. "There, that's better! Got you good and secured now. All ten of my fingers free to tickle tickle tickle this cute little foot!" With that Vivian looked into the camera, presented her perfectly manicured nails for for a quick look then lowered her nails to the helpless foot of her best friend. Donna's reaction was electric.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOHOHOHOHOHOH PLEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Donna screamed.

Vivian was ecstatic and truly enjoying herself. She grinned from ear to ear, "Kitchy Kitchy Kooo, Kitchy Kitchy Koo Donna, Aww are you ticklish sweetie? Kitchy Koo!" Vivian's delicate fingers explored the little foot sticking up through the mattress in a methodical and slow manner. Under the bed Donna was in the throws of laughter as she begged and pleaded for the torture to stop all the while pounding her fists on the floor.

It was getting difficult to hold the camera, witnessing the most sexiest scene I could ever have imagined! Watching Vivian sitting Indian style on the bed with an adorable and perfectly pedicured foot sticking up through the mattress in the middle of her legs. Vivian was still in her nightgown, and seeing her two beautiful bare feet and Donna's helpless barefoot being tickle tortured by my mild mannered little housewife was too much. I had to put the camera down but not before getting a shot of Donna howling with laughter under the bed, eyes slammed shut and her fists pounding the floor. THAT WAS IT! I place the camera down and crawled onto the bed with Vivian.

"Oh Hi babe! Look what I'm playing with! Kitchy Koo!" Vivian was now holding back Donna's toes with her right hand as she used her finger nails of her left hand to gently scratch, stroke and deftly tickle the stems of Donna's adorably pudgy little piggies. "This is sooo much fun hun! I can see why you love to tickle torture my feet. So tell me, who's feet are softer, mine or Donna's?" A clear invitation to tickle her best friend's helpless little foot.

"I don't know Viv, let's see." I began to run my index finger up and down the milky white arch of Donna's foot. It was silky smooth, warm and reacted to my touch as if I was using a welding torch.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE NO MORHORHORHORHORE! That tickles too muhuhuhuhuhuhuhuch! Fhahahahahahahahuck!"

My head was spinning! I tickled Donna's arch and Vivian tickled her toes. Just then it hit me, tickle Vivian's foot at the same time. I was on my knees on the bed, I used my left had to tickle Donna's helpless foot and with my right hand I reached down and gently began to tickle Vivian's adorable little right foot. Donna was still in the throws of laughter, at the touch of Vivian's foot she she never stopped tickling her friends foot but her eyes shot open wide and she let out a full blown and school girlish giggle. Now I don't have to tell you that it was obvious to Vivian that I was fully aroused. With Donna trapped under the bed and her helpless foot at our tickle pleasure, Vivian tickling her and me tickling both women at the same time, my head was spinning and time seemed to slow down. Just when I thought it couldn't get better, Vivian reached over and began to rub my erection through my shorts with one hand while she continued to spider tickle Donna's wiggling toes with the other. I was beginning to loose control.

Immediately Vivian stopped tickling Donna's foot but told me to keep up the attack. Vivian stood on the bed and removed her panties from under her nightgown. As she came back down onto her her knees she pushed me down onto my back and pulled off my shorts. She put her finger to her lips and told me "Shhhh" and motioned for me to keep tickling Donna's foot. With my head propped up on a pillow, Vivian climbed on top and took me inside her slowly rocking her hips ridding me. I continued to drag my finger up and down the sole of Donna's helpless foot and Vivian began to help as well. As we made love the room was filled with Donna's musical laughter. To my utter surprise, Vivian began to lean down, I thought she was going to kiss me but what she did was far more sexy. Vivian ran her tongue from Donna's heal to her toes all the while looking into my eyes. Donna was in desperate laughter now obviously being tickled out of her mind by Vivian's devilish tongue. Vivian was well aware that this scene was met with my complete approval as my erection grew even bigger inside of her. I was so hard it was almost painful. I grabbed hold of Donna's flailing foot and with passionate force held the tortured little size 6 perfectly still as Vivian fluttered her tongue all around and between her toes. Donna was screaming with ticklish agony from under the bed totally unaware of our actions above, other than the torture of her helpless foot. I did my very best but the sublime scene was too much and I exploded into Vivian. She took note and nodded with passion filled approval as she sucked, licked and kissed Donna's foot and climaxed right after me. Vivian collapsed onto the bed beside me and kissed me deeply. We held each other and forgot about Donna's foot for the moment.

"OK OK you guhihihihis, plehehehehehease let me go. I can't take any more,,,pleeeeeease?"

Vivian and I looked into each others eyes and laughed together mischievously. We quietly put or pants back on, I gave Donna's foot a few more tickles and then untied her. Her foot disappeared into the hole in a flash and she came crawling out from under the bed. Donna rolled onto her back, her face covered in sweat and clothes totally disheveled.

"You guys are ass holes!" She said with a chuckle. "Licking my toes and foot was frigging INSANELY TICKLISH! Sorry I gave you the idea Viv LOL!"

"It looks like you didn't seem to mind it all that much Donna" I said as I pointed to the obvious large wet spot on her yoga pants between her legs.

The End.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back