• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in the office after hours f/f feet. consensual first time lee

saratk

TMF Master
I've been making really nice progress in therapy. I started going to Dr. Katy for a lot of things having to do with anxiety, building relationships, being more open about my feelings and getting what I want. I hadn't really been talking about my interest in tickling at all, and I at first was very nervous about that coming up, but as I got more comfortable, the idea of talking about it, seeing the reaction on the face on a young therapist that I've grown so fond of. When I finally told her, she didn't really bat an eye. What concerned her was that I had an interest in living out my fantasy on a coworker....one that I don't see outside of work. She strongly suggested against this, and if anything, to build a friendship with her outside of work where the thought of tickling might be more appropriate. I really respected her expertise, and never thought things would work out the way they did...

I work in an office, it doesn't really matter what I do. I sit at a cube in front of a computer, I meet with people, I dress business casual, I drink coffee, I eat at my desk, I talk about what I did over the weekend, I sometimes spend too much time on facebook. My job is probably a lot like yours. I don't exactly get along with the people I work directly with, nor do I want their friendships, but I think I've had tickle dreams about all of them. Heidi is a total bitch, and I had a dream about tickling the crap out of her underarms, and listening to her horribly annoying, smokey laugh to the point where she was so uncomfortable...that was actually kind of fun. Morgan, I get along with, but never thought of her in a sexual way, one night I dreamt that I put a electric vibrating massager on her feet sending her into hystarics. The next day after those dreams is always interesting how I view them, and then it goes away....One that I fantasize at work every day is Caroline.

She's a few years older than me, so probably like 34. She's attractive, but not so much that she really knows how beautiful she is inside and out. She's the type that would never turn someone down for a date if she were single, because "Hey, everyone deserves at least a chance." She'd stay with you until AAA came if your car wouldn't start, always willing to lend a helping hand, always smiling, and embodies the phrase "I'd try anything once." She's not adventuous per se, but she'd never say no if something was suggested to her, and she'd never make you feel weird for liking a movie everyone else thinks is stupid. She's a great girl, and I get along with her probably because I don't work directly with her. She sits 2 cubes away, but we do completely different things, and rarely need to interact for anything work related, so we keep our conversations on the weekend, shopping, her kids, me wanting to get a dog...I'd consider her a "work friend."

I must say, she's someone I think about tickling pretty much every day. I feel beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because she's not gorgeous in a conventional way, but I think she's the cutest thing ever. She's short, curvy, has a round face, lovely smile, dimples, and eyes that seem to almost disappear when she grins widely. She has the most musical, infectious laugh ever. Her laugh when someone says something funny sounds like a tickling clip. I'd say she "chortels." It almost sounds like with her laugh, she's saying *gasp* "let go of my foot! I can't believe your doing this." That and the fact that she takes her feet out of her shoes drives me insane. She typically wears black pants, and some type of flat. Whether it's thin black socks, bare feet, or tan nylons, when she's standing by the copier, and takes her foot out of her shoe and wiggles her toes to stretch them out, I have to try so hard not to stare. When I ask her if she wants to get coffee, and she gets out of her desk, but first puts her shoes back on, meaning she doesn't wear them at her desk makes my imagination go wild...I constantly wonder her ticklishness "stats."

I work a typical 40 hour week. Our office closes at 4 on Fridays. We lock up, but unless we made up the hour somewhere in the week, we have to work til 5, so we all find some time in the work week to make up the hour. Lunches are not an option. Normally I come in an hour early on Wednesdays, but for some reason this Monday, my alarm didn't go off. I was an hour late, so while going in an hour early Wednesday makes up for that, I just decided to suck it up and work till 5 on Friday.

Friday comes, as does 4:00. I hear keys jingling, desk doors opening and closing, people getting their coats, shutting down their computers, talking about their weekend, and I'm still at my computer...so jealous. My boss, Vicki, stops by my cube on her way out, "Have a good weekend! Make sure you turn out the lights!" She says, I was hoping for "It's fine, just go home now." , but we don't always get what we want. I give her a "thanks", return the good wish and give a forced smile as everyone is off, close the door, lock it and I have to sit and pretend to work for another hour...lame.

I must admit, there is something exciting about being there all alone. However, I'd much rather be driving home, opening a bottle of wine by myself, logging on to the tmf, and "giving myself a hand." I sure deserve it after the long week. The excitement of being alone gets to me, and I log onto the TMF on my phone. Just browse a little, but I'd like to be home...where I could feel more free. So unprofessional, but I even find myself pushing my self really close to the desk so my stomach is touching it, reaching down, and pushing my hand "down there..nothing too crazy, just for some stimulation...I can't believe how horny I am. It's just not fair.

The, I hear "clickity clack clickity clack" coming from a keyboard that's not mine. "Helloo?" I call out. "Oh...hey! is that Maddie?" Caroline's unmistakable, sounds like a gorgeous singer voice calls out. She's got that voice that could be in a Disney movie. I love it.
"Yeah! Caroline? What are you still doing here?"
"I can't ever find an extra hour to work in the week, so I always stay on Fridays."
"Oh...I never knew that. I guess I'm out the door at 3:58 normally...Well, good I'll have some company."
"Are you even busy?" she says, reading my mind
"Um, yeah right. I'm just killing time."
"Ok me too! Glad it's not just me", she tires of having to call down two cubes over and walks over. She pops over and stands in my door way, as I quickly clear history on google app just in case she sees it." She wears sort of form fitting polo with our company logo on it, black dress pants that hide her little feet. I suddenly am happy I look presentable today, wearing a light blue oxford shirt tucked into tan slacks, with nude nylons, and brown patent leather Mary Jane style shoes with a bit of a heel. It just dawned on me. In many ways, Caroline reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Her voice, her face, her hair, her demeanor. Imagine that, but curvy.

I try to avoid the talk of plans for the weekend with her, because I know she's recently divorced. The idiot. She has been starting to "put herself out there", more, but hasn't had a lot of luck. I've alluded to the fact that I like girls. It's not something I talk about a lot, because, well, I don't date, but she knows...not many people at work know, but she does. I know things are really rough for her, she also has some kids, and she puts on a happy face just as she always does, with such grace. I really admire that. She tells me that she met a guy on Match, and by the way she describes him and how she feels about the situation, I can tell there's something that makes her not so sure about him, but at the same time, likes him enough, doesn't think she's going to do better, and feels she's running out of time to find someone. If only she knew. If only she knew.

She talks about him, that they've gone out a couple times...and then says "The thing is though, he's into feet I guess." I almost fall out of my chair. I feel like my face is turning red. I hope it's not. What?? Is it really going to be this easy to get on topic of a conversation that I want to be on with no one around, and I don't have to steer us there?? What I like best is she doesn't say it in a judging tone, nor does she say it with disgust. She says it with..cautious curiousness. Yea, that's it. like she doesn't know how that will be, what exactly he wants with her feet, what she's suppose to do etc. Wow, can I be the expert in that!

"He told you that?" I ask
"Yes, We were talking about turn offs and turn ons. I really meant like, more along the lines of things that we enjoy and don't enjoy in general, but he said he loves women's feet, and always likes to play with them, whatever that means."
"Well, do you like getting foot massages? If so, you could have struck gold with this guy."
"I actually don't think I've had a foot massage! Crazy I know...I don't go for pedicures, I'm not the best at treating myself, but I hope my feet don't turn him off."
"I'm sure they won't" I reassure her. "Did he clarify what he means by "play with them?"
"No. I was wondering if you'd know."
"Well, I actually dated a guy who liked feet. It's actually not an uncommon interest. I admit, I'm kinda into feet too..ladies feet that is, guys can be gnarly. But, anyway, a lot of times, not all the time, but sometimes, an interest in feet, especially if he says he likes to play with them would mean that he might want to tickle your feet."
"Oh God!" she says with that laugh she has. "I don't know how much I could handle that, but I'd always be willing to try!" There she goes again with her up for anything attitude.
"Well!..." I turn into a tone of experience in this area, almost as if I'm sharing tips on going to Europe or something. "If I were you and you want to impress him, or even be able to not freak out and kick him...since you aren't use to having your feet even touched, I'd suggest maybe practicing on your own without him, and working up, getting use to the feeling."
"That's a good idea." She says "Maybe when I get home, I'll tickle myself. I could use a laugh, or maybe have my daughter tickle me. She'd think that's fun."
"Oh Caroline, you're so cute. But sweetie...you can't tickle yourself. It's impossible. Your brain knows it's happening, and your daughter? She's what? 3. She's not going to to have the same skillset as he would...You need someone who knows what they're doing..who's been there."
"You?" She says innocently. I've walked her right to that idea, but I pretend like it's something she came up with.
"Oh!....well, why not, we have, what, 45 more minutes before we can leave and no one's coming it. We can't be too loud, but we can try."
"Ok!" she breathes a quick deep breath. "How do I start? Should I take off my shoes?!" She says this with such innocence and inexperience. It's adorable.
"Yes, that would be helpful." I roll my chair to the side of my desk, and pull a chair in front of me "Why don't you have a seat, take off your shoe, put your foot on my lap, and we'll kind of work up slowly. I'm assuming your feet are really ticklish by how your reacting to all this."
"Oh, God. Yes. They are. So ticklish. My ex wasn't a foot guy, but if he needed to get info out of me, he went right for the feet. I died!" That laugh again comes out. Oh My....She does everything I asked, without thinking it's strange at all. She slips off her shoe and her warm foot is placed on my lap. She's wearing very thin black socks, which I think will almost feel like nylons...but not quite. As I move my hands to her feet, she jumps already, her foot lifting into the air and retracting, she grabs on to the armrests of the chair and lets out a cautious "AHHH AH AH!"
"I haven't even touched you yet! Just relax. I'm gonna start very slowly ok? You can trust me."
"Okokokokokok" She says as she tries to calm down and puts her feet back in my lap with caution, her toes scrunched.
"Ok, I'm just going to start by touching your foot. Relax." I relax her with a couple calming "Shhh's" and bring my hands slowly to her defensive foot and put my hands firmly on them. As I do she waits for a bit ticklish feeling, almost rising out of her seat, but is able to handle it. That almost would seem suspenseful for an onlooker. "See? you're fine." I begin to firmly massage her feet as she takes deep breaths to try to relax. Even this is causing her to bite her lip nervously and smile involuntarily. I use my knuckle on her foot and it immediately scrunches, and her ankle curls to one side. I'm amazed by the streangth of resistance I'm feeling as her foot involuntarily tries to escape as if it has a mind of it's own.

"Ok...be brave, I'm going to focus on the soles of your feet, because that is where you are going to probably be most ticklish. ok?" She nods nervously as if she doesn't have a choice. I slowly move an index finger towards her sole. Very slowly. Her foot is already twitching, she's holding her breath, and making all kinds of noises before I even touch her. "Do you remember the claw from the liar liar movie? when he just starts tickling?" "Oh God! Don't even joke! please!" she says, almost ready to abort the mission all together. I hold her ankle steady on my knee, and my finger makes contact with the arch of her foot. I can feel the wrinkles scrunching through her socks and she lets out almost a sung high note. "AhhhH!!!" "You're fine...you're fine... I'm going to run it up and down your sole. Be brave, and don't kick me." "I'll try not" She says, obviously, not breathing. As my finger drags up her foot, running past the wrinkles to the base of her toes, her entire leg shakes, she leans forward, lets out the breath she had been holding and gasps again "OH! OH HO HO HO HO!"" OHHH MYY GOD! "I'm BARELY touching you!" "I knowhohohohOhhhh!!!" She tries, but fails to speak through silent laughter as her face turns red, and I continue to run the one finger up and down her sole. She begins slouching in her seat, and then back up again, staring at her feet in amazement through her laughs, not believing it could be this sensitive.

I look at the clock, I need to ensure a round 2, so I can't let her think she's totally cured. "Ok, I'm totally willing to do this for you again, should you need it. "Yes! I will!" she says, as she tries to compose herself..She says this almost like I'm a tutor, helping her study for a test, and what I'm doing is of great help to her. Saying no problem is the understatement of the century. "To end for today, I think I need to give you a taste of what you might get should he not be as nice as me." Before she can even say 'NO!" Which she was going to, I have her in laughter that is so extreme words can't even come out. I stand up, put her foot in a "foot lock" hold on for dear life, and start attacking it with all fingers. I'm literally fighting to hold on ,she is trying to get it back with such force, but I'm experienced at this. She ends up crawling out of the chair, onto the floor, figuring that might be her only way to escape as she can't walk and is actually trying to crawl back to her desk, dragging me behind her, but finds herself completely weak, and just lays there, wiggling, pounding the floor. I get down on one knee, so I almost look like I have her in a wrestling pose, sitting on her butt, just giving her sole everything I have, she finally is able to shout out that she can't breath and she's going to pee, so I relieve her. I might not be so night next time. She is still laughing, catching her breath, acting as if she just ran a few miles as she drags over to grab her shoe, puts it on, looks at me and says, still out of breath "Thanks. You know what you're doing..." Collects her things, and gets ready to go home. I do the same and we walk to the parking lot together.

"So I'm sure you had more fun than me." She says, as she walks to her car, key in hand."
"I'm sure I did. I had the easy part, and I actually enjoy that very much as well."
"Well, I'll let you know how this weekend goes. I'll probably avoid the whole foot thing for a while, but we'll see. I think I need some more work."
"Yeah, I'd say you do. We want to get to a point where you don't feel you need to say stop." I know this will never happen, so I might just secure a lifelong tickle partner...one that is far more trusting and gullible than I ever thought.
"Yeah, well, we'll get there! Have a good one."
"Oh, I will. A very good one." ;)

Wait for more!

This is adorable and romantic and deftly, even lovingly told. What a treat that you've given all of us who fantasize in our "cubes" over the long workday...

This is a great beginning. Very well done, I look forward to more!

This is a fantastic, sweet story well told and endearing! Thank you very much!!!!!

Lovely! The kind of stories I like to read, with realistic characters in real life situations. Good work. Is there a second part?

Can't believe I missed this before. All the things said above and more. Incredible.

I missed it too, very nice story! :clap:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back