• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amber's Secret

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Make sure to check out my first two stories

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?230787-Rachel-at-the-Fair&p=3495263#post3495263

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?238401-Kelly-at-the-convention&p=3611876#post3611876

This is actually two stories in one post. I've also taken a little artistic license.

Kelly grabbed her badge and began to walk toward the convention hall, she was glad that she had been invited to another convention, and that this time, she would be the one doing the tickling. She opened the door to the convention center and headed to the front desk to sign in.

"Good morning." Said a friendly woman from behind the desk.

"Good morning." Kelly replied showing her badge to the woman and walking towards the hall entrance.

"Hold on!" The woman said.

"Is something wrong." Kelly asked worriedly.

"Your shoes." The woman said pointing to Kelly's feet. "Shoes aren't aloud on the convention floor. You'll need to check them in here and get them back when you leave."

"Haha alright" Kelly said removing her shoes. She took her ticket from the woman at the desk and went to find their booth.

Kelly walked up to their booth, seeing Rachel standing next to two sets of stocks set up next to each other and a large table with merchandise.

"Hey Em." Kelly said waving to her.

"Oh hey Kelly." Rachel said smiling.

"The booth looks great!" Kelly said looking around. "And we're right next to the main exhibit hall!"

"Yeah and you haven't even seen the best part!" Rachel said pointing to the space between the booth and exhibit hall. Kelly looked over and saw the Que line for the exhibit hall and a large curtain hanging on the wall. Kelly just looked at Rachel confused. "See that curtain is hiding a little modification I had done. Right on the other side of that wall is a sound proof room. Come here. I'll show you." Rachel led Kelly to a door right next to their booth and Kelly peaked inside. Kelly couldn't believe her eyes, the room had 25 young girls sitting in padded chairs with their wrists tied to the arm rests and their legs straight out in front of them with the ankles disappearing into the wall. Kelly looked over at the closest girl, who couldn't have been more than 20.

"Who are they?" Kelly asked as Rachel shut the door.

"Well, I know some girls from some of the sororities at the local collage and it just so happened that the convention and pledge week happened to line up." Rachel said with a mischievous smile. "Soooo I offered up an idea. Anyway help me take down this curtain." Rachel and Kelly pulled the curtain down revealing 25 cute pairs of feet sticking out of the wall. "The convention organizer told me that we can expect there to be people waiting in line waiting along this wall all week."

"Hahahahaha, you're an evil genius!" Kelly laughed. "Wait! I have an idea!" Kelly exclaimed grabbed her duffel bag. "I had these made up to give away this week, but they'll be perfect for this!" Kelly pulled out a bag of socks in an assortment of colors. She began to pull the socks off the girls feet and replace them with the new ones. Rachel walked up to the first girl and took a closer look at Kelly's special socks.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha! PERFECT!" Rachel exclaimed looking down the line of socked feet. Each pair of socks had Tickle Me! written on each sole in large letters, they also said other things like I'm Ticklish, Coochie Coochie Coo!, Ha! Ha! Ha!, and Don't Stop!, in smaller font around the rest of the sock. "Those are great!" Rachel said as Kelly put the socks on the last pair of feet.

"Hahaha, well we want to make sure people know what to do." Kelly said giving a pair of feet a quick tickle with her nails. "Oh my God look at them squirm. They're so cute! Tickle tickle." Kelly continued to giggle as the trapped feet wiggled using one foot to attempt to cover the other.

"Alright the convention will be starting soon let's get the rest of the booth ready." Rachel said walking towards the two pairs of stocks.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kelly had decided to take a walk around the convention floor before heading back to their booth. She was impressed with the many different booths showcasing different forms of bondage and other fetishes. She particularly enjoyed the fact that no one had shoes on as she got to seem some rather cute feet around the convention. After she had made her rounds she returned to her booth and was delighted to see all 25 pairs of feet wiggling desperately under the tickling fingers of guests waiting the next show in the main exhibit hall.

"Looks like the people in line over there are having a good time." Kelly said walking up to Rachel.

"Yeah, they've been getting it non stop since the line opened." Rachel smiled. "You ready to open our booth?"

"Okie dokie!" Kelly smiled.

"Alright I got our first two victims ready to go." Rachel said pointing to the side by side stocks. A crowd had already gathered to watch the show and Kelly walked over to address the audience.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen," Kelly began. "As you can see we have our first two volunteers locked up and ready to go. The rules for our game are simple, each victim has been given a safeword and will be tickled by one of us until they call out their word. Whichever victim has the longer time once both have given up will be set free and will assist the two of us in punishing the victim with the shorter time. The punishment for the victim with the shorter time will be to be tickled by both of us and their opponent for the combined total time of both victims." Both girls began to nervously squirm. Once the punishment begins it will not be stopped until the timer runs out. So let's get started shall we?"

Kelly and Rachel each picked a girl and knelt at their feet, they both began to lightly tickle their victim as the clock above their heads began to count up. The two girls began to giggle and squirm as Kelly and Rachel turned up the torture. The two ticklers made sure to match their techniques and intensity so as to make the competition as fair as possible. Both girls were intentionally going easy on their victims so as to increase their times. The tickling slowly built over the next two minutes until Rachel's victim called out her safeword followed immediately by Kelly's.

"We have a winner!" Kelly said unlocking her victim from the stocks. "Now our looser will receive her punishment. Set the clock to 4 minutes."

Kelly, Rachel, and the winner of the challenge began to tickle the still restrained girl. The poor girl was going mad between having just given in and the fact that there was no three times as many ticklers she was thrashing and begging from the beginning. After four minutes of laughter and begging the girl was released, Kelly watched as the two girls walked off together to enjoy the rest of the convention.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen we need some more volunteers so if your interested come on over to our merchandise booth and sign up." Kelly walked over to the table and spoke with guests about different tickling implements and techniques when she overheard two girls waiting in line for the main exhibit hall.

"Hahahaha, tickle tickle tickle." Said a cute black haired girl while tickling one of the captive sorority pledges.

"Amber! Don't be so mean!" Exclaimed a petite brunette girl.

"Oh come on Justine! Her socks say tickle me right on them," Amber said pointing to the socks. "Besides she loves it just watch." Amber began to rake her nails up and down the soles of her victim. The feet began to thrash about much to the delight of the other guests waiting in the line.

"Amber! Leave the poor girl alone!" Justine said watching the socked feet try desperately try to escape her friends evil fingers.

"Hahaha! No way!" Amber continued her assault when suddenly another girl in the line grabbed both of the wiggling feet.

"Hahaha, Here I'll hold her still!" Said the other girl. Amber began to rake her long nails up and down the socked soles of the trapped girl. The other guests waiting in line delighted in Amber's evil torment of the helpless soles.

"Amber you're so mean!" Justine said trying not to laugh at the scene that was developing in front of her. "At least give them a break."

"Having fun?" Kelly asked standing behind the girls.

"Oh yeah!" Amber said without slowing down her tickling assault.

"Hahaha I can tell." Kelly said joining in the fun by tickling the tender area just below the toes. "I was wondering if you two would be interested in participating in a little show of ours."

"What kind of show?" Amber asked intrigued.

Kelly handed the two girls a paper explaining the rules of the game. Amber began to read the sheet. Justine looked down at her sheet and saw a hand written message from Kelly.

"Hey, I need your help to trick your friend so that I can tie her up and tickle her. All you need to do is agree to be part of the show and we will go easy on you so that she gives up first. Then we will keep going easy so that we can make your time as long as possible. You know your friend deserves it! -Kelly"

Justine thought about how Amber had tormented a complete stranger that couldn't do anything to stop her, that couldn't even beg for mercy. Amber deserved this and Justine wanted her to suffer.

"I'd do it but Justine would never do it. She knows she'd loose." Amber said poking her friend.

"I'll do it!" Justine exclaimed to the complete surprise of Amber.

"Perfect." Kelly said walking them over to the table to sign paperwork.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amber agreed to allow Justine to pick out what clothes would be worn for the competition. Justine looked over the list of clothing and checked off the items that would be worn by the two of them. When Amber was read the list of what Justine had chosen she was in utter shock.

"Both of you will be wearing a bikini and socks." Kelly said handing them each the clothes.

"That's it!" Amber said. "Justine you won't last a minute like that!"

"I'll be fine" Justine said changing into her new attire and walking over to the stocks to be restrained. Amber began to change but when she saw the socks that Kelly had handed her she couldn't help but laugh.

"Haha...they gave us the Tickle Me socks." Amber said slipping them on.

Both girls were locked in the stocks and the show began. Kelly addressed the crowd as before and the tickling began. Rachel began to lightly drag the pads of her fingertips over Justine's feet causing her to squirm, Kelly on the other hand began to scrape her nails up and down Amber's soles causing her to jump and pull at her restraints.

"Having fun?" Kelly asked Amber as she raked her nails up and down her soles.

"I Hihi will Behehe once Justihihihine gives up." Amber giggled confidently.

"We'll see about that." Kelly said with a wink. Kelly began to scribble her nails around just below Amber's toes causing her to thrash her feet around.

"Hahahahahahaha! Hey no fair! Hahahahahaha. You're tickling me harder!" Amber protested. With that Kelly unleashed her full force on Amber scribbling her nails all over as fast as she could.

"Hahahahaha! Shit! Fuck you! You tricked me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Amber screamed.

Justine began to laugh but not from the tickling.

"What's the matter Amber? Can dish it out but can't take it? Justine teased.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa! Fuck! Fuck! Apple!!! Fucking apple!!" Amber screamed.

Kelly stopped tickling and turned to the a crowd. "As you can probably tell we have played a cruel joke on little miss Amber here. The next few hours will be pretty boring but come back after lunch and enjoy Amber's punishment." Kelly reached behind Amber and grabbed a gag and placed it in Amber's mouth.

Rachel spent the next few hours toying with Justine. Bringing her up to a giggling begging frenzy then back down to snickers and squirms. Amber had accepted her fate and sat patiently as people took picture after picture of her. As Justine's clock read two hours Rachel began to rake her nails on Justine's feet.

"Aaahhhhahahahahahahahahhaha! Bananahahahahahahahha!" Justine squealed.

Kelly let Justine out of the stocks the both of them walked over to Amber.

"Hahaha, sorry Amber I couldn't resist. You were just so mean to that poor trapped girl I figured you needed to be taught a lesson." Justine said sitting at Amber's feet.

"Ready for you punishment?" Kelly asked removing the gag.

"Bring it on!" Amber said defiantly.

"Oh you silly girl..." Rachel said taking a place behind her. "Ladies and Gentleman the total combined time of our two contestants is two hours and 15 minutes. Let the punishment begin!"

Rachel dug into Amber's ribs causing her to start laughing immediately. Kelly began to rake her nails up and down Amber's socked soles causing high pitched squeals to emanate from Amber attracting a large crowd to the booth. Justine watched as Amber's feet wiggled desperately in their bonds and couldn't help but giggle at the resemblance to the pair of feet her friend had taken such pleasure in tormenting before.

"Remember this trick Amber?" Justine asked grabbing onto Amber's feet holding them steady for Kelly's evil fingers just as the other girl in line had done for Amber.

"Hahahahahahahahahaa Justiiiiiiiiiiine!" Amber laughed.

"Haha what Amber?" Justine said with a giggle.

"Mahahahaaake them stahahahahaaap!" Amber let out between laughs.

"Oh come on Amber your socks say tickle me right on them." Justine teased.

"Nooohohohohohohoo!" Amber laughed.

"A lot less fun to be on that end of the stocks huh sweetie?" Kelly said scribbling her nails under Amber's toes.

"Yeeeesss Hahahahahahaha!" Amber said.

"Well, we both know that you weren't going to give that poor girl any mercy, so you won't be getting any from us either." Kelly said slowing her assault. "Hey Justine."

"Yeah?" Justine said looking to Kelly.

"I think your friend has something of mine." Kelly said stopping her tickling completely.

"What's that?" Justine asked confused.

"I'm pretty sure those are my socks." Kelly said looking to Amber's wiggling feet. "Would you mind getting them back from her for me?"

"Not at all." Justine said while slowly rubbing both of Amber's socked feet and then slowly peeling off the socks. Kelly looked at Amber's now bare feet and was amused to find the tops of them to be covered in feather tattoos.

"Oh I LOVE your tattoos!" Kelly said rubbing Amber's now bare soles.

"Hahahahahaha thahahannks." Amber managed to say through her laughter.

Kelly resumed her tickling of Amber's soles while Justine began to hold her feet still for Kelly.

"Justine, grab that box." Rachel said pointing to a large wooden box under the stocks. Justine did as she was told. "Grab out the string." Rachel continued "Use it to tie back her toes so you don't have to hold her feet still."

"Ooooooh! That's so mean!" Justine said quickly grabbing the string out of the box and tying her friends toes. Justine looked into the box again and pulled out a large bottle of what appeared to be lotion. "What's this?" Justine asked showing the bottle to Kelly.

"Hahahaha that is a Ticklee's worst nightmare. It's a special lotion that increases sensitivity to ten times what it normally is." Kelly explained.

"TEN!?" Justine said staring at the bottle in her hands.

"Yup." Kelly said with a knowing smile.

Justine looked at the bottle and then to her friends toe tied feet.

"Don't! Yoohoo! Dahahahaaare!" Amber giggled.

Justine opened the bottle and squirted out a large amount of lotion into her hands. Amber opened her mouth to start screaming when suddenly a ball gag was placed in her open mouth muffling her protests.

"Once you put that lotion on she's going to get loud." Rachel said putting her hand out for the lotion.

Justine began to rub the lotion into Amber's feet making sure to get between her toes as Rachel spread a generous amount over Amber's bare belly ribs and underarms.

Amber began to thrash desperately in her restraints. "MMMPHH! MMMMMPHHHHH!"

"Oh come on Amber, I've seen the videos you thought you had hidden on your computer." Justine said grabbing the wooden box again. "And the posts you made on that website." Justine grabbed two hairbrushes out of the box. "Now you wanted someone to use these on your feet right?" Justine said showing the brushes to Amber before handing one off to Kelly. "Rachel, you should use your nails in her armpit, that made the girls in the videos go crazy. I had always thought the feather tattoos were kind of strange until you let me borrow you computer, then it all made sense, and now that I know how ticklish you are I think you'll be getting tickled a lot more often missy." Justine said pointing the brush at Amber. "Let's see two hours left..." Justine began to scrub the brush up and down Amber's bare foot causing her eyes to open wide just before she began to thrash wildly. Kelly and Rachel joined in on the assault causing Amber to reach a new point of insanity.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!" Amber tried to laugh through her gag. She couldn't believe her friend had found her videos and posts. She thought it was strange when Justine had suggested going to the convention but had always wanted to go so she didn't question it any further. Now she was here living out one of her deepest fantasy's, being fully restrained unable to escape as a group of girls tickled her beyond her limits. The lotion was just icing on the cake Amber had never been so ticklish in her life and the feeling of two brushes scrubbing her soles and two hands in the armpits was driving her mad. She was turned on by her friends betrayal, the fact that she was so helpless unable to even beg as someone she trusted tormented her endlessly without even a slight bit of mercy. The only thing she could do was suffer at the hand of her tormentors, and she liked that feeling.

"Tickle tickle tickle" Justine teased as Kelly and her began to use their free hands wield electric flossers. "What do you say we get in between those toes of yours huh?" Justine said with an evil grin. "If you want us to stop all you have to do is say so Amber." Justine teased as she wiggled the flosser between Amber's Black painted toes. "Just say stop and this will be all over."

"MMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMH!" Amber cried through the gag while shaking her head no.

"If you don't say stop then I'm going to give Rachel some electric tooth brushes." Justine said handing them to Rachel.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMPPPHHH!" Amber pleaded through the gag.

"Ok then I guess she's having to much fun." Justine said as Rachel began to use the toothbrushes all over Amber's upper body. Kelly watched Justine as she tormented her friend. Justine's perfectly tanned skin looked so smooth and her laughter was infectious. Kelly looked to Justine's still socked feet, the Tickle Me socks still on. Justine was kneeling at Amber''s feet and had positioned herself on her toes in a way that stretched out her feet perfectly. Kelly loved the scene before her. The tickling continued until the clock ran down to zero although Amber continued to laugh for a long time after that. Justine and Kelly began to release Amber when Rachel suddenly began to address the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen it has come to my attention that one of our contestants has cheated." Rachel began as two girl grabbed Justine and dragged her behind a curtained off area that had been put up during the show. Kelly began to laugh seeing the young girl dragged away in shock. "I'm not sure why you're laughing Kelly," Rachel said as two girls grabbed her as well. "You helped her cheat, and that can't go without punishment."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Amber had recovered from her ordeal Rachel brought her behind the curtain. There she saw Justine and Kelly both in devices that had their hands up above their heads in a Y pattern with velcro straps at the wrists and either side of their elbows. Their torsos were also secured to the device with another strap just below their breasts. The contraption had them kneeling on a padded board with their knees about a foot apart and three straps holding down each leg between the knee and ankle leaving their feet hanging over the end toes pointed toward the ground. Both girl were dressed in bikinis, socks and a gag.

"What do you think?" Rachel said as Amber walked around the pair of tied up girls giving Justine's socked foot a slight tickle.

"I have a few suggestions." Amber said looking to Justine's feet. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," Rachel said leaving the curtained area. "As soon as you are done we'll take down the curtain and invite the crowd to punish the cheaters."

Amber got to work, pulling off both girls socks and tying each of their toes to a corresponding hook on the device. Amber then began to look around the room and found a bottle of the lotion that had been used on her, she began to cover each girl head to toe taking care not to miss an inch causing them to laugh and squirm. After the lotion had soaked in Amber took a marker and began to write on the girls. 'Tickle the Cheaters!' in big letters on their stomachs from just below their breasts to just above their bikinis. She also wrote over the rest of their bodies things like 'Don't Stop!' ,"Ha! Ha! Ha!", "Coochie Coochie Coo!" and "I'm Having So Much Fun!" on each of the girls feet she wrote "Use Brush Here!" on their soles and "Use Flosser in here!" just above their toes with arrows pointing into the spaces between. She then took a large wooden box full of tickling implements and emptied it's contents on a table in between the two devices. In all there were 10 hair brushes, 16 flossers, 20 electric toothbrushes, and a ton of feathers of all shapes and sizes.

"There almost ready." Amber said removing the girls gags. "I want to hear you laugh."

Rachel moved the curtain and revealed a large crowd watching as patrons tickled the wall of sorority girl feet. "Ladies and Gentlemen we have a new attraction for you! Come and punish the cheaters. Join them in laughter, listen as they plead for mercy. No Restrictions! No Breaks! No Escape! The more the merrier bring your friends and gang up on our victims. We will be here to offer advise on both tools and techniques so come and let us teach you how to tickle torture!"

Amber watched gleefully as the crowd descended on the two girls.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Both girls threw their heads back and opened their mouth wide to produce the most infectious laughter that Amber had ever heard. Rachel and the rest of the girls from the booth began to encourage and tutor the ticklers causing both girls to start begging.

"NOOOOHOHOHOHOO! STAAAAAAAAAWP!" Justine squealed to the delight of her ticklers.

"This is to much fun." Said one of the ticklers.

"Yeah and they can't do anything to stop us either." Said another.

"Watch what happens when I put this thing between her toes!" Another girl said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOT MY TOOOOOEESSS!" Justine squealed again.

"Oh I want one of those!' said a girl who had previously just been observing.

"Well then grab one she's got ten toes you know!"

Within 5 minutes the table had been cleared of tools and each girl was being tickle by about 20 girls at any given time. Once the convention had closed Justine and Kelly were released and were changing.

"You're pretty ticklish." Rachel said to Amber as she looked through a brochure for the tickle shop the Rachel and Kelly worked at.

"Yeah, haha if I hadn't been tied up I probably would've hurt you." She said still looking at the brochure. "Say, can you tell me about these sessions?"

"Of course!" Rachel said. "For a small fee you can rent out a room and some of our equipment in the back of our store. We have a few different options available."

"Yeah I saw them but I noticed,... that they all say you have to have a... umm safeword." Amber said shyly without looking up.

"Oh, I see. Hahaha" Rachel said with a giggle. "Well I'm sure we can write up a contract that works for you, what would you like?"

"Well I want to be in the thing that Justine was in, and I want that lotion stuff. I want a lot of ticklers who won't hold back no matter how much I beg." Amber said shyly.

"Alright we can do that how long do you want to go?" Rachel asked.

"I want them to go until they want to stop. I don't want any control at all." Amber said closing her eyes.

"Ok, no problem, I'm warning you though we can be very mean." Rachel said with an evil grin. "Anything else?"

"Well... Ummmm..." Amber stalled.

Rachel reached into a box under the table and grabbed out a vibrator and set it on the table.

"Oh! My! God! Yes!" Amber said almost dropping to her knee's.

"Alright then let's just go ahead and say nothing's off limits for your session then." Rachel said as she printed out a contract. "There just sign here and I'll take care of the rest."

Amber signed the contract and handed it back to Rachel.

"Perfect, see you in two weeks." Rachel said taking the contract.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amber walked into the Tickle Shop and saw Rachel sitting at the desk.

"Oh good your here." Rachel said taking Amber into the back.

"Yeah I'm glad I could get some time off of work." Amber said following Rachel.

"Get up and we'll get you strapped in." Rachel said pointing to the contraption that Justine and Kelly had been in at the convention. Once Amber was fully restrained Rachel came around in front of her. "So, how long do you have until you have to go back to work anyway?"

"I have the next two weeks off of work." Said Amber.

"Do you have any other plans in those two weeks?" Rachel asked pulling out her phone.

"Um. No not yet?" Amber said confused.

"Good." Rachel said as she left the room. A few minutes later Kelly entered the room with box.

"So no plans for two weeks huh?" Kelly said setting the box down.

"I was just planning on relaxing." Amber said with a smile.

"Oh I don't think you'll be doing much relaxing." Kelly said emptying the contents of the box.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Amber asked nervously.

"Well I mean I wouldn't consider being tickled very relaxing." Kelly said plugging some wires into two large TV monitors in front of Amber. "Personally I would have set a time limit for us but I'm glad you didn't I'm going to have fun with you for the next two weeks."

"Two Weeks!" Amber said with a shutter.

"Around the clock." Kelly said. "Oh and we spoke with Justine and she had this great idea."

"Wh-wh-what Idea?" Amber asked worriedly.

"Well you to have a lot of mutual friends, so she invited some of them to help us. Once we explained your situation they were more than willing to give us a hand.

"What!" Amber said horribly embarrassed.

"Yeah, Justine got a group of them together who are going to come and help us tickle you throughout the two weeks. Isn't that fun?" Kelly teased. "Oh yeah and the best part! We got your Facebook password. Say cheese!" Kelly took a picture of Amber in her restraints. "I think we will caption this one 'The Realization'." Kelly said typing on a computer.

"Wait! No!" Amber protested. Kelly turned on one of the screens in front of Amber to reveal a live feed of her Profile page with the newly added image at the top. "Oh my God." Amber said looking at the screen. Below the picture that Kelly had just posted was an image of the contract she had signed as well as a short paragraph. "Dear Friends and Family, For a long time I have desired to be tickled mercilessly. Therefore I have signed this contract in order to be tied up and tickled over the next two weeks. My ticklers will be posting images and status updates to my account for the duration of my time here. Some of you have already volunteered to help tickle me but if anyone on here is interested please E-Mail [email protected]. You can also follow my live Twitter feed by following @TicklishAmber. I will be able to see this account as well as the Twitter feed from here so feel free to write to me on my wall or use the Hashtag #TicklishAmber. I have requested to be pushed far beyond my limits and ask that you help my tormentors with this by teasing and taunting me via these profiles. Remember the more I look like I'm suffering the more I truly like it so enjoy my suffering. I know I will. -Amber"

"So, let's see... You have a Hoodie, a tank top, bra, blue jeans, panties, sneakers and socks. There we'll just update that." Kelly typed on the computer again. Amber looked to the other screen and saw a Tweet indicating what items of clothing she had on. "Once and a while we'll have different polls or goals in order to have us do certain things like remove clothing or use a specific tool." Kelly said while Tweeting a picture of Amber's restrained feet with shoes still on. "Kind of a fun idea."

"I can't believe this..." Amber said looking to the Facebook screen. "People are actually liking that status..."

"Oh yeah when we contacted your friends they thought this was the greatest thing in the world. They can't wait to get their hands on you." Kelly said walking out of the room. Amber watched as the Facebook and Twitter feeds scrolled by. Her friends posting things like "Have fun! lol" "Can't wait to see this!" and "Oh man she's really ticklish!" The picture Kelly had posted only moments ago was already up to 100 likes. Through all the feed there wasn't a single negative comment. Suddenly a new picture appeared on the screen. I was a picture of Justine out in the store part of the shop, Amber read the caption "Things are about to get started!". Just then Justine and Kelly walked through the door.

"Hey Amber!" Justine said with a grin. Amber just looked at her. "Oh come on! You know that you're happy about this." Amber looked back to the screens. "You had better smile Amber." Justine said picking up the camera. "Remember we have ways to make you smile." With that Kelly began to tickle Amber's ribs causing her to burst out laughing.

"Hahahahahahaha! No! No! No! Ahahahahahahahahaha!" Amber laughed as Justine took a picture and uploaded it.

"Hahaha, it looks like your having so much fun in this one! It's perfect!" Justine said. People began liking and commenting on the picture immediately. Kelly kept at Amber for about 10 minutes before another picture popped up on the screen. "Oh good they're here." Justine said leaving the room. Amber looked to the screen and saw two of her old friends from high school standing in the store. Justine came in with the two girls.

"Hahahahhahahahaha! Oh Amber." One of the girls said.

"Look at her Abby!" Said the other girl.

"I know! Having fun Amber?" Abby teased.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Amber laughed.

"Haha listen to her Sarah. This is so mean." Abby laughed walking up to Amber.

"So we just tickle her right?" Sarah asked joining her friend.

"Yup! Have fun!" Justine said brightly. The two girls started to tickle Amber's sides.

"Remember when we used to have sleepovers and you always used to start tickle fights." Abby asked poking at Amber's ribs.

"Yes, Hahahahaha" Amber laughed.

"Well this is much more fun." Sarah taunted.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Guys stop it." Amber begged.

"Stop? We're just getting started." Abby said continuing to tickle.

"Noooooooo! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Amber laughed. The two girls continued to lightly tickle Amber for the next few hours when Justine started to speak.

"Alright girls, time to go."

"Awwwww alright." Sarah said getting up.

"We gotta go Amber, but we'll be watching Facebook." Abby said as she left the room.

"Having fun?" Kelly asked.

"Ya" Amber said through heavy breathing.

"Well that's good, you've had it pretty easy so far but that's about to change." Kelly pointed to the screen. Amber looked to the screen and her heart skipped a beat. Her entire soccer team was in the store. The caption simply read "Uh-oh" The girls all piled into the room laughing and joking at their friends predicament.

"When do we get to tickle her?" One of the girls asked.

"Go ahead." Kelly said stepping back. Justine started snapping pictures as a few of the girls began their assault.

"Aaaahhhhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! No please! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Amber laughed.

"This is great!" One of the girls said.

"We should totally take off her hoodie!" another girl chimed in.

"Let's see what Facebook has to say" Justine said typing. Amber looked to the screen and read the status. "My Soccer team came to visit me and think that I should take off my hoodie, what do you think?" Amber watched as the comments started coming in "YES!", "Take it off!" "LOL Totally". A few of the girls began to cut Amber's hoodie off her and the rest began to tickle her.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!" Amber laughed as the 17 girls tickled her over her whole body. Justine began to snap pictures and post them to Facebook and Twitter. Amber was torn she had wanted to be tickled like this but now all her friends knew her secret. She looked to the screens again to see her friends liking and commenting on pictures of her being tickled by 17 girls. Pictures she would have paid to see if it was another girl being tickled. Suddenly she realized that she wanted this, she wanted to be outed and this was the perfect way for it to happen. Amber thought of all of this while the girls tickled her. Luckily for her the girls were definitely not expert ticklers.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! No! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Amber begged as the 34 hands moved across her body. The girls continued to tickle and tease her until the early hours of the next morning. Amber was exhausted, Kelly came in and untied Amber so that she could go to the bathroom and have something to eat and get a few hours of sleep.

"We don't want you passing out on us." Kelly joked.

The next morning Kelly came in "So day one is done, you ready for day two?"

"I think so." Amber said getting back into the restraints.

"Good because now it's all about the experts." Kelly said strapping her in. "It's literally these girls jobs to tickle people."

"Oh no." Amber said looking to the screen. A picture of four girls wearing corset tops, short skirts and thigh high striped socks was at the top of her page.

"Yeah these girl are our best ticklers." Kelly said giving Amber's underarms a good tickle to test the restraints. "Perfect, wouldn't want you escaping now would we." Kelly said snapping another picture. The four girls entered the room and began to lightly tickle Amber to get a feel for her ticklishness. The girls remained silent while exploring Amber's ticklish spots. After about 10 or 15 minutes the girls began to turn up the intensity causing Amber to squirm and laugh when a notification on Amber's Facebook caught Kelly's eye.

"Hey check this out." Kelly said clicking on a picture of Amber's restrained feet with shoes on. "Amber's Mom left a comment for us." The girls all looked to the screen to read the comment. "This is Amber's Mother, I can't believe that you haven't taken off Amber's shoes yet! Her feet have got to be her most ticklish spot. She used to go crazy when I would tickle her feet as a kid." The girls all looked to Amber.

"No. No! NO!NO!NO!" Amber yelled as her shoes were removed revealing a pair of tight fitting black and red checkered ankle socks. Kelly went over and snapped a picture of Amber's now socked feet and posted it to Facebook and Twitter with the caption, "Mother Knows Best!"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Heheheheheheheheheee!" Amber began to laugh as the two of the girls tickled her socked feet. Two of the girls began to work over her upper body as well sending Amber into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop it!"

Kelly began to take and upload pictures of the tickling, and Amber's Mom continued to comment advice to the ticklers on her daughters most sensitive spots. Justine walked into the room after reading the exchange online and coming in to watch in person.

"Hahahahahahahahahaaa Moooooohohohohohohom Shut Up! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Amber screamed. Kelly immediately quoted this statement onto Facebook and Twitter. Amber's Mother commented on the status. "Now this is no way to speak to your Mother. Why don't you girls go ahead and take off those socks and teach my daughter a lesson." Justine got on her Facebook and commented back to Amber's Mother. "Don't worry we'll teach her a lesson!" The girls peeled off Amber's socks to reveal her tattooed feet then they began to tie each of her toes.

"Oh God! Not that! No Not My Toes!" Amber pleaded.

Once all her toes were tied back Justine posted a picture to Amber's Facebook of her newly restrained feet with the caption "Thanks Mom!" Amber's mother commented on the picture, "Oh my goodness! I wish I could see how she reacts to that. hahaha"

Without missing a beat Kelly took the camera and switched it to take video, focusing in on Amber's toe tied soles she recorded as the girl began by lightly stroking Amber's soles.

"Hehehehehehe! No. Hehehehehehe!" Amber giggled. The girls then began to apply baby oil to her feet and rub it in. "NO! NO! NOT THE OIL!!" The girl then looked to the camera and held up two hairbrushes each, they both began to scrub the brushes from left to right one brush on each of her heels and one on each of her arches.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO! HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" Amber squealed. Kelly brought the camera up to Amber's face to capture her tortured look. Amber's mouth was wide open and her head thrown back in laughter. She was thrashing against her restraints to no avail. Kelly stopped recording and uploaded the video with the caption "Hairbrush Hell" . Amber's Mother commented on the video "Have fun dear!" and a few minutes later shared the video with the caption "My ticklish Daughter".

Amber was going insane, her toe tied oiled feet unable to escape the evil brushes while two pairs of hands squeezed her hips. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOOOOOOOORRRREE!" Amber laughed, begged, and squealed, and all the while Justine and Kelly continued to upload pictures to Facebook and Twitter. The girls continued to torment Amber for about another 3 hours before taking a break and leaving the room. Justine began to look through the comments on Amber's Facebook and Twitter. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the updates and picture some of the pictures had over 100 comments on them. Amber watched as Justine typed on the computer, she looked to the screen and read her status. "Hey guys, these girls are really getting me good. My poor toes are all tied up and I can't move my feet at all! Anyway it's time for our first challenge. If this status gets 50 likes then the girls will take off my tank top, and if it get's 100 likes then my jeans will go to!" Amber watched as the likes and comments climbed and within a few minutes the status had over 150 likes on it. Kelly came in the room with a pair of scissors and began to cut off Amber's jeans and tank top. Justine took a picture of Amber wearing only her black bra and panties and posted it.

"Here she is." Rachel said walking into the room followed by 8 girls dressed like the girls from before as well as a camera crew and a reporter from the local news. "Alright Amber channel 5 is here to do a story on you. Whenever you are ready Tracy." Rachel said looking to the reporter.

"Alright." Tracy said looking to the camera. "Go ahead and get some video of her being tickled." The 8 girls started to tickle Amber all over as the camera recorded her desperate laughter. "Make sure to get a closeup of her feet being tickled too." Tracy said watching in amusement as Amber squirmed in her restraints. "I'd like to get some video of her asking to be tickle too if we can."

"Of course we can do that." Rachel said walking over to Amber. "Alright Amber I want you to beg to be tickled into the camera."

"Nohohohohohoooo" Amber laughed.

"Amber beg for more into the camera or else." Rachel said holding up a large bottle of sensitivity increasing lotion.

"NO! NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAT!" Amber yelled. The camera man moved around in front of Amber. "Hahahahaha! MORE! Hahahahahaa. TICKLE ME!"

"Your going to have to do better than that if you don't want the lotion." Kelly said with a smile.

"Hahahahaha! TICKLE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE BRUSH USE THE BRUSH! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The girls started to use hairbrushes on her feet. Justine opened up the bottle of lotion and began to walk toward Amber. "THE FLOSSER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! USE THE FLOSSERS BETWEEHEHEHEHEEN MY TOHOHOHOES!!! MAKE ME BEG! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Amber heard the whir of the flossers turn on. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!" Amber squealed.

"John get a shot of her feet! Ha ha ha." Tracy said pointing to flossers buzzing between her toes.

"Would you like to get some shots of you tickling her?" Rachel said handing a flosser to Tracy.

"Sure!" Tracy said with a smile. Tracy began to use the flosser between Amber's toes. "As you can see Amber is extremely ticklish, her captors have her restrained so as to minimize her ability to escape. To follow Amber over her two week ordeal you can find a link to her profiles on our website."

"And Cut" The cameraman said setting down the camera. Tracy kept tickling Amber for about 15 minutes before leaving.

The 8 girls continued their torture with various tools to great effect until the early hours of the morning. Kelly once again let Amber out to use the bathroom eat and sleep. The next few days were more of the same as Amber was tickled mercilessly as pictures were updated to the net and Amber had lost track of the days.

Justine walked into the room as the girls continued to work Amber over. "How you doing Amber?" Justine asked teasingly. All Amber could do was laugh in response. "Well I have a special treat for you!" She said pointing to a young girl with long brunette hair. Amber looked at the girl.

"Don't you recognize me?" The girl said sitting down in front of her.

"Nohohohohoo." Amber laughed.

"Maybe this will refresh your memory." The girl said putting her socked feet in Amber's face. Amber looked and saw that the girl was wearing a pair of Kelly's tickle me socks.

"Still don't remember?" Justine said with a smile. "Remember those feet in the wall you tickled at the convention?"

"Oh God." Amber said looking at the young girl.

"Yep. She's here for some revenge." Justine said. Amber knew that she was in trouble. The springy young girl posed for a picture with the laughing Amber before walking over and checking out all the different tickling tools.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What's this!?" She asked holding up the lotion. "It says it makes you 10 times more ticklish?!"

"Oh yeah that stuff is insane." Justine said with a shutter.

"This... I want to use this..." The young girl said turning to Justine.

"All right then." Justine said as Amber began to beg.

"NO! NO! NO! NOT THAT!! PLEAHEHEHEHEASE!" The young girl began to cover Amber in a thick layer of the lotion and began to rub it in vigorously. She made sure to get it on every piece of exposed skin. The other girls looked to the young college girl waiting for instructions on what to do next.

"Give her all you've got!" The girl said looking to the ticklers. Amber was in hysterics unable to do anything but laugh and scream. "How long does that lotion last?" She asked looking to Justine.

"About 18 hours." Justine replied.

"Ok, I want her covered every day head to toe." The girl said before walking up and whispering into Amber's ear. "I bought you some presents, they'll give them to you over the next week or so."

Amber laughed uncontrollably for the rest of the day and was still extremely sensitive that night once she was let out of her restraints.

The next day the girls came in and strapped Amber into the device and covered her head to toe with the lotion as she begged them to stop. Kelly recorded the entire process and uploaded it to Facebook with the caption "Should we let her go?" The comments began rolling in and Kelly read out loud them to Amber. "Let's see, Sarah says we should use the 4 hair brushes like in the Hairbrush Hell Video. Meghan says we should put flossers in between all your toes. Oh I like this one form Jackie! Hey Justine go grab me a pair of regular socks and a pair of knee highs." Justine went and grabbed the socks.

"We're not going to put socks back on are we?" Justine asked confused.

"Nope." Said Kelly stuffing one of the ankle socks in Amber's mouth and tying one of the knee highs around her head to keep her from spitting it out. Kelly took the other knee high and tied it around her eyes like a blindfold. Kelly snapped a picture and uploaded it. "Alright ladies go ahead." The girls all began to tickle the now blindfolded and gagged Amber.

"Alright Amber," Rachel said walking into the room. "It's time for your present." The other girls made room for Rachel in front of Amber.

"Oh my God!" Justine said snapping a picture of Rachel holding up a vibrator. Rachel switched on the vibrator and touched it to Amber's bare belly. Amber began to furiously nod her head yes.

"You like that?" Rachel teased slowly moving the vibrator down toward Amber's black panties until finally Amber threw her head back in pleasure. "There you go Honey." Rachel said rubbing the vibrator up and down. Amber was in Heaven and Hell at the same time she had 10 girl furiously tickling her super sensitive body and Rachel pleasuring her. After a little while Amber's panties to glisten and she finally reached her climax.

"Good girl" Rachel said continuing to rub the vibrator around Amber's now extremely sensitive pussy. Amber began to moan loudly as the feeling of pleasure quickly began to become to much for her to handle. Her climax had caused her entire body to become even more sensitive to every little touch. Amber never believed she could be this ticklish.

"This is my favorite part." Rachel said grabbing a pair of scissors.

"What do you mean?" Justine asked.

"Once she comes the vibrator becomes pure torture, especially once we do this." Rachel said cutting away Amber's panties and bra leaving her completely naked. "Kelly, go ahead." Kelly began to use two electric toothbrushes on Amber's nipples driving her crazy.

"Oh God." Justine said listening to her friend moan loudly through her gag. "Wait, I have an idea!" Justine ran to the table and grabbed the lotion. "Put this on her!' Justine began to spread the lotion on Amber's breasts and pussy. Justine sat back and took video of her suffering friend. This treatment continued for the remainder of Amber's two weeks.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amber awoke the morning after the last day dressed in her tank top jeans and black and red checkered socks. She looked around the room and saw Justine in front of her on the other side of a plexiglass wall. She realized her feet were on Justine's side of the glass and Justine's feet were on her side. They seemed to be in the middle of the show room for the store. Justine woke up and came to the same realization as Amber. Patrons of the store looked in at the two girls as if waiting for something to happen. Justine looked down at Amber's socked feet in front of her and then at her own helpless feet on Amber's side. They both knew they were at the other ones mercy, it would be as simple as agreeing not to tickle each other. Amber smiled at Justine and began to lightly rub her socked feet. She could see Justine mouthing "no" through the glass. Amber began to scribble her nails on Justine's feet. Justine began to pound on the plexiglass much to the amusement of Amber. After about one minute of tickling Justine finally began to tickle Amber back. There the two girls sat tickling each others socked feet for the amusement of the shoppers.

awesome , ......... thats incredible story! what a great story you wrote

also definately need a story centered on that wall of feet with toe ties and sniffing!! and the part on the mom mesaging about her feet was marvelous definately gotta keep the mom torturing daughter theme!!!!!!

Amazing, I enjoy all of the stories you write, please keep this as an ongoing series, I need more parts! Lol

Fantastic! I love this story, you're quite good :). In particular I absolutely love the story premise of the facebook commenting / documentation / teasing. I hope that's a premise that sees MUCH more attention and variation in the future (both from you and potentially from others).

Well that got dark towards the end haha. I'm not complaining though. Just an observation. Well written throughout. Great addition to the series.

Wow!
The game has got something!
The punishment also!
:)

But what fascinates me most is the - let's call it 'tickle wall' ;-)

There are all those feet waiting for you to torment them!
Asking you to torment them by what it's written on them!
You don't see their owners or hear them!
They are just some toys to play with!

The scene with one girl being evil and the other one trying to stop her shows it.
you just see the feet - but behind the Wall there is someone you Are torturing.
The top would have been this outcome:
Kelly asks them If they would like to donate a Souvenir to the pair of feet when leaving.
And then the socks come off and itching powder is added!
;-)

The other side of the wall:
I wander how they managed to get all those sorority girls to let them trap their feet in the wall.
I guess some sort of game that ended with them bound to the chairs and then Place them there.
;-)
Ooh! I try to Imagine to be one of them:
They tricked me and now I'm securely tied to the chair.
They carried me into this room and trapped my feet in that Wall.
They took off my shoes.
Now we sit here for quite some Time. How long? I can't See the Time on my watch.
Hey! My socks are torn off! Cold air. What is this all about?
Ah! There Are the socks again.
And again nothing happens for long.
"Oh no! Please not!" an other girl seems to be horrified. Then she giggles.
And I know it. We are all here to get our feet tickled! No! I want out!
A second girl has to giggle before she bursts out in wild laughter.
Oh God! Please let no one Touch my own feet!
Horror! To be trapped in that tckle-wall!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back