• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Boss

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Okay. Yes. I have a foot fetish. But it is combined with the tickling fetish. In fact, now that I recall, in the early days (16-23 years old), tickling a foot was the best way for me to explore my little fantasies in public. And then I could follow up if if a young lady became a girlfriend or partner. It was part of my MO. I remember being nervous about it as a teenager, but more confident as an adult. But there were limits. And I'm old (50) now. I'm talking late 70s and 80s.

I was about 23 and working in a hospital. Cool. Lots of pretty nurses and other women. Heaven. So I had some fun with some women my age...a little more, or a little less. Prime time. But we would have these team meetings on the unit that I worked. And my boss/supervisor was this petite woman named Ellen. She was about 40. Looked just like Patty D'arbanville. In team meetings we would all be in chairs in a circle. She ran the meetings. So here are two things. First, she was shorter than us and always wore these F-me pumps to work. Second, in team meetings she was always dangling her shoes from her feet. Wow. I loved it. I was always hoping that a shoe would drop. But no. Anyway, she caught me following her dangling at one meeting. I was nervous (but not scared) because I couldn't play it off. But she just smiled and continued the meeting.

But here is the thing. In subsequent meetings, she would sometimes look directly at me. Make eye contact and smile. And then dangle. I would watch, and she would watch me watch. And kind of chuckle. No big deal. She had her own adult interests (including a spectacular and scandalous love triangle with two of our psychiatrists)...I was not in her circle. And I was young and had my own little game going with ladies closer to my age. We didn't talk about it. But she was definitely teasing me. Luckily for me, by the time I was 23, I kind of had control over my reactions to things. If I had been 16, I would not have been able to walk out of the meeting without a noticeable erection. At 23, I could control myself. Sigh.

Yet. We had a Holiday Party at one of the Psychiatrist's house. Everyone was there. It was fun. I was actually making moves on Pam, who had the big breasts and I also knew she was ticklish. We were attracted to each other...but had not connected yet. No problem. I had an agenda. But my boss, Ellen was in the living room and on the couch. I had said hello to her, but moved on to other things. When I came back in the room she didn't even see me...she was pursuing her own agenda; surrounded by some of the older men...and dangling that damned shoe off her foot. And like I said...it was not about "me". But I noticed. And I had had a couple of drinks. So here is what I did.

I walked over. Listened to the conversation for a few minutes. She was dangling. So I said "Those are some nice shoes" as I reached over and took it off her foot. "Don't you all think so? Ellen always wears nice shoes" She blushed, the men were nodding (I handed the shoe to a fairly famous psychologist). Then I laughed and said to some of the other men (I still had Ellen's ankle in my hand)..."Watch this". She had soft, soft feet. Beautiful pedicured toes. And I ran a fingernail from her heel to her arch to her toes, then tickled her under her toes. At first she writhed and laughed a hearty laugh. She twisted a bit, but kept her ankle in my hand for about 40 seconds before she twisted away. She was still laughing but shot me a "WTF?" look. And I shrugged and said: "Ticklish?" And I walked away. Left her to her men. Went to find Pam and do my do. My fantasy was fulfilled.

We never had any words about it. It was innocent enough, I guess. She was a psychiatric nurse and probably knew all about young men and fetishes and crushes and stuff (I was a psych major). So it didn't seem to be a big deal. But she kept playing with me in meetings. She would still look at me and smile. And dangle. And watch me watch her. Only difference is that now...she would let that shoe drop. Or now, she would eventually take both shoes off entirely. Heaven. And for the longest time...no one knew. Except that Pam and I had started fooling around and she knew I liked feet. So I got caught in one of the meetings because Pam was paying attention. Ooops.

But it was okay. Because Pam figured that I liked breasts more than feet (it's a tie)...and she knew nothing was going on between me and the boss. Also, I left for grad school probably 6 months after all of that...so it was no longer an issue...not Ellen or Pam...I moved on. But that was fun. I was just starting to be bolder about tickling.

My only regret was that I did intend to find Ellen when I got out of grad school and see what I could get away with. But life took over and everyone was doing their own things in different places.

This is not the greatest tickling story. But it was one of the ones that convinced me that I was becoming a more "mature" tickler. I will say what I mean in a minute.

So here is the thing. I did not know anything about fetish communities and tickling communities in the 80s. I thought I was mostly alone. I found out a bit differently later because of some videos and magazines. But even then, I was just trying to fit my little "interests" into the regular ways of relating to people. I'm still that way for the most part.

Most of my first forays into tickling were public. Not underground. Not even private. So I think that I can say...one of the safest ways to "play" with tickling in public...is to go for the foot. Most people will not see it as a fetish (unless you overdo it), and it is relatively fun and harmless. If someone complains "Did you see that? He tickled my foot!"...yeah...so? Much different than someone taking off a shoe and sniffing it or just licking some toes or something. The foot...in my opinion...is sort of obscure and remote. You really can't get away with just tickling some ribs and underarms or neck or back...of random people...even people you work with or are friends with. It's inappropriate, usually. Usually. Even the foot thing is not something you want to just start doing. Nope. Keep your hands to yourself.

But. Look for signs and opportunity.

Don't want to gross you out. But if a lady takes extra good care of her feet...make note of that. If she is really into shoes? Make note of it. It doesn't mean anything. But there may be an opportunity. If a woman talks about tickling or being ticklish...and she makes a few unsolicited mentions of it. Take note. Don't do anything. Just pay attention. And follow up with some innocent conversation and questions to see where she is coming from...in terms of tickling.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I first started, my tickling exploits were public. Mostly because I was young, learning and it was my only access. The funny thing was though...that even though some people thought it was strange; most were neutral about it. But the funner thing was...that a few young ladies...thought it was interesting or hot. I am not hardly a player. But I swear, I had a few ladies step to me...interested...in part from the tickling. And fewer...were REALLY into it...sexually. I didn't even know. I thought it was just me. I was feeling perverted (rightfully so in many cases) in even exploring my interests. But I found out that it was not just me. Some people were into it on their own.

Last thing. I might start a separate thread on this. I might just shut up.

But It is amazing to me that there are forums like this and websites and businesses organized around tickling. A tickling community. Damn. I never dreamed of anything like that when I was younger.

I will be on the margins. I don't really participate in fetish communities so much, so I will probably never do a gathering and so forth. But it is amazing to know that there is a community and people find each other and talk or make videos or become friends and lovers or whatever. Glad to know it. Congratulations. Good work. Thanks.

I had a friend with benefits a few years ago. I started tickling her. And she is hella ticklish. So she goes along with it and will genuinely laugh. But sometimes, I don't tickle her. I'm into other things. Regular things. Yet she will say, "you know you can tickle me, right?" And I might play it off. But she will say it again. And I will tickle her. Way fun. But we talk about it. And she says..."I haven't known someone who gets turned on by tickling. I don't get it. But, it turns me on because I know it turns you on. So I want you to tickle me. I get to laugh and I need to laugh. So. I think it's hot".

In my life, I should have tickled more. LOL. But I am content with the tickling that I did and do.

Yet...I hope you all here will tickle more. Less fighting. More tickling.

In my life, I should have tickled more. LOL. But I am content with the tickling that I did and do.

Yet...I hope you all here will tickle more. Less fighting. More tickling.

I am with BOB, this all about fun. Once it's no longer fun, why bother!

Great story Alphaman! Thank you!

Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D
I, too, was amazed when I first went on the internet and discovered that there were thousands of people who shared my interests.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back