• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend gets tickled pt 2: The Professor (m/f)

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
It was early evening and I was watching TV when Emily came home. She came into the lounge and kissed me on the cheek.

“Hey, how was your day?”

“Interesting. She said, messing my hair. She slipped out of her short, leather jacket. Underneath it she wore a fitted, long sleeved white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and orange pumps with three inch heels.

She headed into the kitchen. “Do you want a cup of tea?”

“Sounds good.” I shouted back.

“I popped into the library late this afternoon.” She said. “I had a little adventure in there.”

She had that teasing tone which captured my attention.

“Oh yeah?” I answered.

“Mmmm. It was very unexpected. An mature gentleman, like a professor. He was a tweedy type with a bow tie and a beard.”

I wandered into the kitchen. Emily had her back to me as she made tea.

“So tell me about your little adventure.” I said.

“Oh it’s very dull, I don’t think you’d find it very interesting.” She said without looking round at me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck which made her giggle. “Tell me or there will be trouble!”

She sighed. “I was sitting on a sofa in one of the study rooms flicking through a travel book and I was dangling one of my shoes on the end of my toes and I could see the professor was turned to look at me. He was trying to pretend he was reading but his eyes were bugging out looking at my foot.”

“I bet.” I said, kissing her neck. “I need details.”

“You might not want ALL the details.” She said in a suggestive tone.

“I’ll be the judge of that.” I gave her bum a gentle slap.

“OK,” she giggled. “I reached down to rub my foot and sighed as if it was sore. I could see the guy was almost falling out of his chair so I made sure to wiggle my toes.”

“Such a tease,” I said. I spun her around so we were facing each other and held her close. I could feel I was getting excited already. “Keep going.”

“Hmmm, this is the kind of story I can see you getting carried away with. Come with me.”

She took my hand and led me into the bedroom. Then she went and dug out the ‘toy box’. She dangled a pair of leather cuffs at me. “It’s for your own good.”

I usually liked to do the cuffing but I let her push me onto the bed, straddle me and cuff me to the bedframe.

“I saw him check no-one else was around. Then he asked me if I was alright.”

Emily slipped a fingertip under my shirt and began to lazily trace a pattern on my stomach.

“I told him I had been walking all day and my feet were a little sore but it was fine.”

I waited for her to continue but she just smiled at me and continued to lightly tickle my stomach.

“Cut that out and tell me what happened next.” I said as I tried not to laugh.

“Welllll, the Professor was concerned to hear my poor feet were sore and so he offered to give me a foot rub. I told him I was ticklish and I didn’t want to end up laughing in the middle of the library.”

“Good point.” I said, I shifted my hips to try and escape Emily’s teasing finger but she lifted my shirt up and now used all her fingers to trace patterns on my stomach while she told her story.

“He sat down on the sofa next to me and assured me that he was quite experienced with therapeutic massage.”

She was unbuttoning my shirt now with a slow grin. “You look a little flushed, let’s cool you off a little. That’s better.”

“So, foot massage?” I felt pretty exposed now but wasn’t going to complain. I wanted to hear the story.

“Next thing I know the Professor had my feet in his lap. He took my shoes off as if he was unveiling the crown jewels.”

“I know the feeling.”

“Yes you do.” She pinched my waist. “I have to admit, he had magic hands.” She shivered with pleasure.

“But no-one gives a foot rub like me, right?”.

Emily ignored me. “He worked his thumbs into my arches, massaged the balls of my feet and my heels, pulled on my toes and basically just pampered my feet. It felt glorious!”

My mouth had gone dry and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. “I bet he wasn’t doing it out of public spirit!”

She chuckled. “No, I could tell he had an erection. Just like you.” She reached down and gave me a playful squeeze.

“Careful, much more of this and I might explode.” I joked.

Emily blew on my ear. “At least wait until I get to the good part.”

“There’s more?” I said hoarsely.

“Uh huh. The professor said deep massage had to be accompanied with light massage to stimulate the nerve endings but I knew what he was really saying – I am going to dazzle you with science so I can tickle your feet.”

“Very cunning!”

“I was worried I was going to start laughing in the library so he gave me a cushion and told me I could laugh into that as it wasn’t good to suppress the laughter.”

“He thought of everything.”

“Didn’t he?” Emily said mischievously. She gave me a quick tickle attack on the ribs and underarms. She’d pay properly later when my hands were free again.

“Alright, alright,” I laughed, “tell me about this tickle therapy.”

“Oh that, of course. He used his fingertips very lightly to tease the base of my toes. Of course I tried to pull my foot away but he was surprisingly strong. He had both ankles snuggled under one arm and he started running his fingers up and down my arches. I was bouncing up and down with the cushion pressed over my face, desperate that no-one would hear what was happening and come to investigate. I would have been mortified. But the professor didn’t care. He just keeping running his fingers all over my feet from my toes to my heels.”

I knew how ticklish Emily’s feet were and could imagine the sight of this man with them at his mercy. I bet he was wild eyed and practically drooling with glee as he tickled and caressed her gorgeous feet. I pictured her flexible toes wriggling as he ran his hands all over her soles.

“How long did this go on for?” I asked.

“Hun, I lost track of time. He was relentless and it was endless. I had tears of laughter running down my cheeks and into that cushion. At the end I had to lean forward and grab his arms and beg him to stop.”

“And did he?” I kind of hoped he’d ignore her with a villainous cackle and tickle away.

“Of course he did.” She said, stroking my underarm and making me flinch. “He said that treatment is quite intense for some people and he would give me a foot massage to relax me.”

“So he managed to get more than one bite of the cherry.”

“Oh sweetheart, the way that guy touched my feet, I definitely wasn’t his first.” She chuckled and circled my navel with her fingertip. “So he gave me another foot massage.”

“I’m starting to hate this guy.”

“Haha, jealous much? At first I was a little jumpy after the tickling but soon his touch soothed away all my anxieties and I felt wonderfully relaxed. In fact I think I must have nodded off for a few seconds.”

My head came off the pillow at this. “Seriously?”

“Oh yes, but you’ll never guess what woke me up?” She paused and waited for me to prompt her.

When I got out of the cuffs she was going straight into them and I was going to keep her there all night long. But for now, I was aching to hear the end of the story. “So what woke you up?”

“This is quite unbelievable. He had the toes of my left foot in his mouth and he was kissing and sucking them. It was his tongue running all over them that woke me up!”

She was really pushing my buttons with this story but as I was tied to the bed and she was straddling me, there was nothing I could do about it.

“And, he was gently rubbing the sole of my right foot against his groin.”

My jeans were about to catch fire by now.

“I hope you gave him hell for that!” My fingers were dug into my palms. I really needed these cuffs to come off.

“Well I was shocked and indignant and I hate to admit it, but I was also a little horny.” She let that sink in then added. “For you of course, not him. But he had certainly started my engine.”

“And he didn’t try and jump on you after all that? I damn well would have.”

“He was quite brazen and told me these were advanced massage techniques he’d learnt in the Far East and he had a small private practice where offered this kind of therapy to select clients.”

Despite my extreme arousal I burst out laughing. “Now that’s thinking on the spot!”

Emily wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hungrily and I kissed her back, pressing myself against her.
“Told you it made me horny.” She said. “In fact he gave me his card. Maybe I should go back for a private consultation.”

“I think the first thing you should do is take these damn cuffs off me.”

“Oh no, I like you having you in the cuffs for a change and I’m not nearly finished with you yet.” She gave me that slow smile again and unbuckled my belt.

I really liked this one, too. Great job, man. Emily is a really awesome character, I loved how she was sensually tickling you the whole time in the story. And while I still don't share your interest in sharing your partner, you manage to frame the story really well. The way Emily told the story was really hot. I also liked how you had to keep prompting her to keep going, that was a nice touch too. So… I liked this story.

I do like the midriff or underarm tickles more than your foot focus, but at least I got to read you getting it. Emily sounds like a decent tickler when given the chance. If you write more, I'll look forward to reading it.

Really enjoyed it. I've the same fantasy of another man having his way with my wife's sensitive feet

I really liked this one, too. Great job, man. Emily is a really awesome character, I loved how she was sensually tickling you the whole time in the story. And while I still don't share your interest in sharing your partner, you manage to frame the story really well. The way Emily told the story was really hot. I also liked how you had to keep prompting her to keep going, that was a nice touch too. So… I liked this story.

I do like the midriff or underarm tickles more than your foot focus, but at least I got to read you getting it. Emily sounds like a decent tickler when given the chance. If you write more, I'll look forward to reading it.

the next story should be a f/f.

Thanks for your comments! :)

-There will be more
-It probably won't be f/f
-There will definitely be more focus on Emily's stomach, ribs and pits

If you have any other ideas or requests, please PM or reply here.

Dude.....really outstanding work. I don't comment much, but this is one of the best stories I've come across in awhile. I really hope she uses the card and goes back for a "private consultation".

Thanks for your comments! :)

-There will be more
-It probably won't be f/f
-There will definitely be more focus on Emily's stomach, ribs and pits

If you have any other ideas or requests, please PM or reply here.

I will love you FOREVER if you put some good focus on the bellybutton!

Wonderful story!! Love the jealousy turn-on from a telling of an after-the-fact incident.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back