• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monsoon Wedding, maybe?

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
I recently saw the Indian film Monsoon Wedding, and I think it had a scene..... It involved two older women, so I know some of you will be dissapointed. Oh well.

There are some quick - but nice - shots of some of the younger Indian women's feet. They didn't get tickled though, but still, it's nice to dream. Anyway, at a mendhi party near the later part of the film, two older women (late 40s, early 50, rather attractive and beautifully dressed in those wonderful traditional Indian fabrics) are talking about their marriages and laughing, and it LOOKS like one woman very briefly tickles the ribs of the other as her head shoots back lightning quick in reaction. She was already laughing, but the other woman's 'tickling' hand goes out of camera range into the rib area and the laughing woman's head zooms back as her eyes shut & her laughter increases. I think it's a "sighting"......

I liked it because it featured two lovely older ladies (I love the young model types, but I also like a little variety in my life...) and they were Indian, thus a little more exotic and differetn than the usual people we see.

Thanks, Oddjob! You and Zathras are always reliable when it comes to finding Indian tickling scenes. :D

Yo Oddjob, whereabouts in the movie is this scene, i have the movie and would like to rip this scene, u must have the eyes of a hawk cause i didn't pick this scene up all the times i have watched this movie!!

thanks amk174, and just to prove ur point, check out my Kajol tickled post in this section!!!!!!

Zathras10 said:
Yo Oddjob, whereabouts in the movie is this scene, i have the movie and would like to rip this scene

Hey there, Zathras! How are things?

Well, this scene was when things were getting closer to the wedding. There's the big mehndi party where the bride is having her hand painted. The bride's mother walks over to her heavier friend (don't remember her name)and they talk about their husbands... the mother says something like remeber when you would come to my room and tell me dirty jokes? And her friened talks about how her husband (C.J. ?) didn't sleep - and he wouldn't let her sleep either! And they both laugh... the tickle - if that's what it is- happens here. It's REAL fast. I actually watched it frame by frame to get a better look.

Hey Oddjob, things r pretty good thanks for asking, hope things r well in ur world. :cool:

Yep i found the scene u r talking about at the 47min 20sec mark, and yes i do believe it is a tickle even though u can't see the other women's hand u can tell by the rest of her body that she is tickling the other women and the reactions of the other women reaffirm this. I'll rip it and post it for anybody who might be interested. Any other clips u interested in??

Zathras10 said:
Any other clips u interested in??

Well, If you wanted I could mail that music video clip to you by USPS - that way you could put it on your site. I't tell you the song, but I just don't know it. But you can have the video if you want.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back