• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Car Tickling with Kia.

unouome1

This is my first time posting a story although I've been a member for a long time.

Anyway a few years ago a friend of mine (let's call her Kia) got some sneek preview passes to a movie & offered to take me. Obviously I accepted, I even offered to pay for some dinner before the movie on the condition that she drove. Kia is a very attractive female, about 5"5' Carmel complexion, petite but very curvy & beautiful feet. We grab a bite, have a few drinks & a lot of friendly trash talk about the game on tv.(she's a hometown Sixers fan & I'm a Lakers fan) So it's time to head to the movie & Kia is freezing between the ac in the restaurant a temperature drop outside. We hop in the car & she says "My feet are like ice cubes." I see this as an opportunity so I tell her to give me her feet & I'll warm them up for her. She knows my hands are always warm & this seems like an innocent gesture so she puts the steering wheel up & turns to put her feet in my lap in the passenger seat. I slide her shoes off (she had on open-toed slides) & start to warm up her size 6 freshly pedicured toes.(they were orange) After a couple of minutes she says "I have the feeling back now" so I say "Quick question... Are your feet ticklish?" Before she can answer I put her ankles in a headlock & start skribbling my fingers in her arches. She burst out in scream of laughter & tries to kick away. Now I move up to her toes which causes her to buck even more. After about 5 min I let her go, she snatches her feet back & says "Me & you are going to fight as soon as I recover." I tell her bring it on & reach across to the other side of the car & start tickling her ribs (which I now know are even more ticklish than her feet!) She throws the door open & hops out the car still laughing hysterically. She says "Alright! I quit! Truce! You win!!!" I say "Ok" & she hops back in the car, puts her shoes on & we start to head to the movies. There wasn't anymore tickling that night but she did tell me that she didn't realize how ticklish she was or that she actually liked it a little. This was the first of many adventures with Kia.

I certainly hope you have many more tales to tell in the future! ;P

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back