• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How I found out I was ticklish. (fff/m? I guess?)

Antarion

TMF Regular
On the chat the other day I found out that people have had far less run-ins with other ticklephiles than I have. I can't really say all of mine, considering the characters would be minors at the time. One story that I can actually tell took place very shortly after my 18th birthday. Considering this actually happened, this is going to read more like a narrative essay than a story, but I digress.

When I was a senior in high school, I was the star of the speech and drama team. I had been elected captain three years in a row, and had led almost our entire team to state each of those years. Of those three years, I placed twice. And of those two years, I won once. Considering there is no nationals speech and drama, that was a big thing. This year, we had a new recruit who I'll call Diana.

Diana was an eighteen year old exchange student from eastern Europe who was here for the year for some reason or another. She was slender, brunette, and maybe 6'0, she was pretty good looking. I came to find out that her chosen method of physical contact was tickling. "No big deal," I thought. "I'm not ticklish." I've known I had a tickling fetish since I was 13, and I've always been in situations where people have attempted to tickle me, but they've never succeeded.

I feel it imperative to mention that I've been fat all through my life, peaking at 6'2, 350 lbs at 15. That all changed when I took up football that same year. I went on a strict high-protein, low carb diet, and shred nearly 100lbs in a few years. (How I regained a large amount of that is another story.) So senior year, I was 6'4, 240 pounds of compacted muscle. Why is this important? Antarion, are you just bragging? Well, it's important because you get much more ticklish as you lose weight. As I found out.

It was the end of the speech and drama season and the start of football. I had been training all summer to be ready for both. Maybe I was just oblivious because I still thought of myself as a fatty, but my friends told me that Diana had a massive crush on me. After I finished my piece, a humorous act based on a stand-up routine, I went and sat down across the room. A humorous duo pair walked up and started their skit when I felt a cold jolt run down my left side. I don't remember ever being tickled, but it's odd, to say the least. I looked over and diana was standing next to me, grinning a devilish grin. Nothing more came of that encounter.

On the bus to regionals I sat in the back. It was one of the perks of being captain and a senior.The bus was rolling through darkness because the town was so far away we had to get a hotel. I had the rest of the bus rolling over some jokes I had said, when Diana came and sat next to me. We started talking about where she was from and what she did there. How she liked it and what she liked here better. It had become a staple of trips that a few people would turn around in the back seats and talk to each other. There were two other senior girls talking with us (Who, go figure, I would later find out liked me as well.) One named Allison, a smaller goth girl who was dating my best friend at the time. And one named Ashley who was a smaller cardio bunny. We were playing a game that we all called 'truth'. Someone would ask a question, and everyone would answer it. You could chicken out only twice. A few questions in, Allison's question was "So... What special thing turns you on?" That might sound like I made that up, but these games always ended up like that. Allison was into BDSM and Rape Fantasies, Ashley was into having multiple men at once (Even though she swore she was a virgin at the time) and Diana said she had a tickling fetish. Before I could stop myself, I looked over at Diana and said an intrigued

"Really..." The moment I said that, Diana looked over and said

"So, _____, what is the answer for you?" I rubbed my neck and used my last 'back out'. I was the last one to answer, so it moved on to another round. The asker this time was Diana, and you can probably guess what her question was. She looked over at me and said, "Where are you ticklish?" I was still positive at the time that I wasn't ticklish, so the question seemed harmless enough.

Allison smiled and crossed her arms almost defensively. "My hips, no question." While poking at Allison, Ashley said,

"I can hardly stand pedicures my feet are so ticklish!" At which point she was already halfway through tightening her sneakers.

Diana, who was now sitting next to me at this point was looking at me expectantly. I smiled and said, "I've never been ticklish. Even since I was little." She smirked at me and said,

"Liar!" At which point she jumped on me.

I can respect all you submissives out there, but I can not understand how you can like being tickled. I pride myself in my masculinity. I've spent four quarters on the turf struggling against men who've had 80 pounds on me. I've been in fights that have been three on one. I've ran until I puked. Never have I ever had my strength sapped out of me faster than being attacked by one girl who might be 150lbs soaking wet. Keep in mind that I havn't ever been successfully tickled before this point. I was laughing rapid, nearly girl like, laughs. She was tickling me with such precision that I think she's had men tied up before. By this time, the other two girls joined in. I had my shoes off because I planned on taking a nap before we got to our destination, and I don't sleep with my shoes on. Needless to say, due to the fact that Diana was straddling my chest, they attacked my feet. Until this point I had found the assault bearable, something that I could withstand until she got bored, when I felt their fingers running over my feet I lost all sense of manliness I had left. I was laughing so hard that the rest of the bus was looking back at us to see what was going on. Finally I was able to eek out a forced "OKAY! STOP IT! PLEHEHESE!" They stopped, returning to their seats. Diana sat next to me as I attempted to recompose myself. The whole time I was sitting there, panting, Diana was looking at me, almost devilishly. The attack wasn't mentioned again, at least to me. I'm almost certain I heard the news getting spread up the bus.

I guess, in some sick way I kinda liked it, I would never do it again though. The fact that I could break bones on the field, but be reduced to a puddle of laughter by three girls is probably the most emasculating thing I can think of. Diana never missed an opportunity to embarrass my in front of the guys by making me jump when she walked by.

If you ever meet me in person, (Which you won't, because I'll never personally identify as my online persona.) Don't ever expect me to be anything more than a 'ler, because I'm not sure if this is an endeavor I ever want to go through again.

I got my revenge on all three of them later though, so I guess that counts for something!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back