• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hidden tickles

purple2306

TMF Expert
Been looking for stories on the subject, when I came up short I was thinking about a few things that happened in my life some I have posted in great detail but just thought I would list a few.

1st grade: We would be able too sit up near the teacher on the floor. For some reason it was a big deal for all the kids. For me it was my first opportunity. My teacher would kick off her shoes during story time so while looking at her feet in nylons I actually remember reaching out and tickling her feet, lightly.
She was in the middle of telling the class a story, she looked down and told me that feels good. (little kids kinda suck at tickling) but for me I was on cloud nine. This happened a few times but again I was so young so...

I remember in fifth or six grade we were all in the auditorium listening too the principal yell at us for something stupid, I started lightly poking the girl in front of me in the ribs lightly. She turned around too yell at me and a teacher yelled at her, I saw this as a great opportunity, I lightly poked and ran my finger down the center of her back, when you know someone is trying too hold in the sensation but is ticklish as hell that little shudder their body gives when being tickled. Awesome!

My dad had a few friends come by the house too visit, one guy brought his daughter, since I was a goofy kid I knew I didn't have a chance too pick up this girl so I decided too torment her. I had bunk beds, the ladder going too the upper bunk had large slats going up, so when she is looking at my room I mention this ladder and wish I was small enough too climb thru, she says I can fit. No way I told her, sure enough she goes for it, when she is half way thru I ask her brother too hold her arms a moment, he has no idea and she really doesn't but I came from behind and grabbed her ribs, it only lasted for a minute or so but it was pretty intense for her and me. Not a great first impression I have to say.

Good time I had a few years back, we were at a friends house, my wife is on my right side, her friend is on my left, her friends husband is in the recliner next too his wife. While moving around a bit I bumped her foot, turns out she bent one leg behind her and sat down on the couch, once I realized it was her foot I asked my wife for a little of the blanket she was covered up with, once that foot was covered and so was my hand I lightly stroked this girls sole from her toes too heal really lightly, I was worried she would jump up or blow my cover. She didn't budge and didn't say a word, she looked straight at the movie we were watching. That's when I start moving a bit faster, scratching a little harder, if I swear I thought she was going too bust, I also thought I saw a drop of sweat on her head. She finally got up and got a drink for everyone. Now I am sitting there watching her every move too see if she is going too tell her husband or my wife. She sits back on the couch and sure enough her foot is back where it was. I almost shit, I played with her toes and the ball of her foot till she finally moved too a different position, she never brought it up.

I had a roommate living with my girlfriend and my mom, she was one of those type that say they are not ticklish till they are sleepy. I got her too let me tie her up goofing around she was telling me how silly I was and that I couldn't get too anything good because she was fully dressed. I poked and prodded and nothing, I decided too suck on her toes a bit and she said that made her horny but didn't tickle. Next I went under her shirt and popped her bra, she said that we were friends and she was my girlfriends best friend we cant do this, too untie her. Im not raping you silly I just want too try something and I started tickling her nipples, she went nuts, then I jumped down by her feet and once my fingers went in between her toes she starts laughing hard and tugging on her ropes. The nipple tickling made her tired and now she was in trouble, suddenly her ribs got a response and pretty much everywhere I had tried before. Funny thing was I was about too untie her when it hit me too play with her boobs since she was tied up.

Same girl was giving me shit one day, I tackled her on the bed, sat on her arms and then realized she was not wearing a bra, as soon as I poked one boob she started laughing, this time I got more bold and pulled her shirt over her head, tickled her upper body almost a full ten minutes till she was coughing, then I felt like a jerk I over did it a bit.

My mom was driving my girlfriend and her little brother one day. I was in the passenger seat, my girl was behind me, she was wearing jeans, nylons and slip on shoes. We were not together long so I never had the chance too tickle her yet, while driving I felt her shoe kick me, nothing hard and with the radio playing, moms driving and I slip off the shoe, I massage her foot for a moment, I still remember they were so warm, and tiny little feet, I was able too hold onto her ankle and tickle her foot lightly, she looked out the window, covering her mouth with one hand. This only happened a minute or so.

Visiting relatives when we were in GA. They had a daughter who turned out too be my cousin, hot as hell and since I was from a big city she was already looking at me in a more then friend way, and really more then a cousin way. Again I wasn't the coolest in high school so I didn't notice this at first.
Sitting one morning she put her foot on my lap, sitting across from me at the table, everyone is eating and I was freaking out. At that moment I wasn't thinking of anything but I grabbed her foot wedged it between the wall and the table leg so my one hand was stroking her foot while I fumbled and tried too pretend too eat with the other. This went on for about ten minutes, since she didn't pull her foot hard and didn't give me the normal pleading eyes or like she was going to laugh out loud I didn't think she was ticklish, she later told me, feeling vulnerable while being tickled made her horny as hell. I am ashamed too admit I did not capitalize or take things any further.

My favorite too date was one I posted in the true story section a long time ago, my girlfriend and I watching a movie with another couple, my girlfriend is on my left, her friend is on my right and then this girls boyfriend, we are all on the floor watching a movie on our stomachs. The boyfriend is asleep, I sit up and realize the friend is wearing a mini skirt and nylons, since my girl is watching the movie and the guy is sleeping I start tickling her legs and feet, really light. When she squirms her boyfriend wakes yells at her too lie still and curls up with her right arm.
I feel bad for about two seconds and then start up again, just this time she looks back and she has those pleading eyes, saying NOOOO.
I tickle up her legs and decide too go in between her legs where she is burning up, I stroke up and down.
When the movie is over this girl looks like a wreck, I am on cloud nine till my girlfriend tells me she is very upset. She thought I was inserting my finger and so on. I told her no I was tickling her a little, she tells me that her friend was moaning and next time I should let her in on it we can both have fun!

This one is not a hidden tickle story but it popped into my mind while thinking about any other stories...

I had a friend run and jump on the couch I was about too sit on, she landed on her stomach, said something smart like sit on a different chair. I jumped on her butt, and asked a friend who was just standing there (were about six of us all hanging out) too sit on her ankles so she wouldn't kick me, he says sure, I then ask him would you mind just scratch her feet for a moment, he says sure. Since I was saying everything kinda serious it took a sec before the girl realized she was screwed. He started running his nails up and down her socked feet, I dig into her ribs and underarms. It was only a few minutes but we dominated this girl she was screaming for help. Too bad no one else jumped in on the fun. Sure wish I had video of some of these events in my life, I don't write with great detail but trust me it was hot.

Well that's all I have right now, if anyone has some hidden tickle stories I would love too hear about them, when I remember some more I will post them if anyone wants.

Well at least bob liked them lol

Was hoping a few people would add some of their own.

Very cool stories, thanks for taking the time
to share.

I love these kind of tickling scenes! :thumbsup:

Well just had a new experience this past weekend. The whole family went camping and we were staying in a cabin on the lake. It had the traditional wood beds one queen that we slept on and a set of bunk beds our kid had the top bunk and her aunt had the bottom.

With the two of them snoring and the heaters running it was kinda loud. My wife started off lightly tickling my ribs and underarm. Then it seemed like a test of wills she tickled harder but I didn't move and did my best too stay quiet.
She then told me too remember to stay quiet and she placed my hands on the frame of the bed.

Hold on tight she said and in a flash put her one hand up my shirt lightly scratching my ribs then to my underarm.
This went on for a few minutes and she decided too check down below. I was hard as a rock.

One hand kept tickling while her other kept jerking. Minutes passed and for whatever reason I wasn't cumming.
Then it hit me. I took one of my hands and went thru the neck of her shirt right to her breast. I tickled that nipple like no tomorrow. Once in awhile moving too her underarm and back. She went nuts jerking faster and giggling into her pillow.

I came pretty quick after that.

I went too sleep fast after that. She told me the next day that she went to sleep so horny.
Her aunt is still living with us for now so I told my wife I am going to tie her up soon. Tease and tickle her senseless it will be an awesome night of silent orgasm.

Best is after she cums I go down on her ever so lightly while tickling her feet or playing with her nipples.
The whole time she has too stay pretty quiet cause there are other people in the house. I love it

Another short one I just remembered. Durring high school I was dating this girl. Typicall girl next door type and smart as shit. We had been dating for about three months when one day while hanging out at my house her friend beeped her and when they spoke she invited her over.

Before she got there my girlfriend tells me how her friend hasn't dated in awhile and if I could maybe flirt a bit with her to make her feel good about herself. Normally I would be getting yelled at for flirting with anyone ever!

So she comes over and we are sitting on the bed the girls are on both sides of me. I make eye contact with my girl and she is giving me the look like WELL???

Fine so I lean towards her friend and whisper don't mess up and started tickling her a little on her back and it was like no response. So I poked her rib and she bit her lip and didn't move. Oh its on!!!!

Now remember just cause you think you have permission and she will be cool never underestimate how stupid a horny man can be and how far I will take it.

Let me explain I decided too pull them both closer too me saying something retarded lime how happy I was we were all hanging out and while they were both busy with the game I reached around and not only tickled both of them a bit I decided too grab one boob from each.

At that moment I was so hard I was about too bust. Since both girls didn't want the other too know they both kept playing but the look of fear in their eyes as my hands found both of their nipples it was awesome!!!!

Till my dad came in yelling why is your bedroom door closed and how we had rules.
The girls both jumped up half scared too death when he came in.

That's when I found out girls share everything. My now ex was yelling at me the next day saying one it tickled so bad she almost wet herself ( my response was like holy shit really) and I never found out about her friends response cause she broke up with we.

Was it worth it???? Hell yes it was!

Sure wish I had a camera back then to record some of this stuff. It was way hotter then I am describing trust me

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back