• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jacks day with Sierra

Maxdolly31

Ok jack says his wife Christy tiff will be here soon with Sierra u sure u ok with her? Honey jack says yes I'm positive I love our niece and love any time I get to be with her. I know babe says Christi it's just u have never just been only with her Bryce and mason r normally here. Hello says Tiffany christys sister! Hey sis says Chrissy! Hi sweetie she says to her 6 year old niece Sierra. Hi says Sierra! U ready to go asks tiff? Ya I am r u she asks yep says tiff! Ok honey we will meet the 2 of u at on the border with Clint and mom and dad at 5:30. Ok says jack have fun shopping u 2 we will be fine here. Ok bye Sierra says tiff! Bye mommy she says! Oh jack we have lunch and snack stuff here and miss no snacks past 4:00 cause I want u too eat dinner so u can go to Mimi's and pop pas tonight. Ok mommy says Sierra.

So miss how's 1st grade asks jack? Good we r learning how too write book reports. Cool says jack. 12:30 uncle jack I'm hungry says Sierra ok baby doll I'll make u and me some lunch. Want quesadillas sandwich or hotdogs? Hot dogs please she says . U got it says jack how many 3 please she says. Wow says jack u want some chips too? Ya says Sierra. 1:00 How was that lunch miss asked jack? Great says Sierra! Glad u liked it. Hey J says sierras uncle Austin. Hey says jack uncle Austin says Sierra happily! Hey babe what you doing here ? Mommy and aunt Chris's went shopping so I stayed here with uncle jack. Cool says Austin! I'm here to pic jump the grill to take it to moms and dads. Oh ya for tomarrow says jack.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I hit the wrong button
3:20 Uncle jack says Sierra as she wakes up from her nap he's in the shower babe says her uncle Travis. What have u two been doing today ? Watching tv playing my ds had lunch helped uncle Austin get the grill in the truck to take to Mimi's house. Wow that's a lot says Travis. R u guys going to dinner with us? No babe we can't I've got to go to work after here but I will see u tomarrow. Yay I'll get to play with Lainey all day! U weirdo aren't u happy to see me? I will be says Sierra I'll just be happier to see Lainey! U think so says Travis! Ya says Sierra I'm out says jack. Ok says Travis man I've got to be at wk in 30 minutes u lucked out this time miss pris he teases Sierra. I was realy gonna tickle u says Travis! Why we're u gonna do that says jack? She said she'd be happier to see Lainey them me tomorrow says Travis.

I think we should realy tickle her for that says jack! I agree says Travis I'll get her belly with zerberts says Travis! 3 minutes later sierras laughing so hard she can't even talk. U know this is fun says Travis I wish I didn't have to leave but I've got to get wk. Love u baby girl love u too says Sierra! Hey t want to torcher mason and Bryce tomarrow ? Would love too says Travis. Ya me too says jack u can have mason he reacts to tickling a lot better with someone other then me and Christy. I get that so does max says Travis. Ok little girl daddy will be here in an hour and 20 minutes so I have tons of time to tickle u too death! I think I'll start woth these legs your brother goes crazy if his get tickled! 2 minutes later y aren't u laughing asks jack? It doesn't tickle says Sierra. U could have told me that he teases and just for that I'm gonna get your little toes! Getty Getty Getty Getty ! No haaaaaaaaaahhhhhheeeeeee! Oh man that's a spot huh he teases. Ya but not a bad one. We will see let's do piggies No says Sierra ! Too bad says jack
This little piggy went to the market
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef
This little piggy had none
This little piggy here on the end went weeeeeeee all the way home! Sierras
going crazy! That a spot asks jack? Ya a bad one laughs Sierra. That's what I thought u little liar. Am not laughs Sierra . Just teasing says jack now for a real bad spot as he reaches for her shirt no not yet says Sierra she gets loose of jack your gonna have to catch me first she laughs! 2 minutes later I got you little weasel says jack just for that I'm gonna get your belly button while holding u! 4 minutes stop it please! U sorry for escaping me? Yes Sierra laughs ! Good now for your ribs gitchi gitchi gitchi gitchi gitchi ! Haaaaaa hhhhhheeeee! That's a bad spot huh ? Ya says Sierra! Sides but first I'm gonna hold your arms up and torcher u too death! Hey says jacks brother Matt ! Hey u want to help me with Sierra! With what asks Matt hold her arms up so I can torcher her sides and Pitts . Ya I can do that says Matt! Ok here I go miss Sierra poke poke poke poke poke poke! Sierras going crazy! Last spot I'm leaving your feet alone unless of course your not sorry for telling uncle Travis you'd be happier to see Lainey tomarrow then him. That's y your tickling her says Matt? Yep says jack Travis would have but he had to go to work. Oh ok says Matt . I am says Sierra please don't tickle my feet. Ok I wont says jack. Getty Getty Getty Getty Getty Getty Getty Getty ! Stop it please begs Sierra! Ok ok I've been tickling u for 40 minutes says jack. I love u uncle jack I love u too sweetie says jack. I need that play set for the birthday party at your in laws tomarrow says Matt. Oh ok says jack I'll go get it . Hey when he comes back want to have a little fun says Matt? Ya says Sierra! Ok good lets tickle uncle jack. I don't know says Sierra come on it'll be fun I promise I won't let him tickle your feet. Ok says Sierra! Here bro the batman cave Ryder will love it! Great thanks u know Sierra and I were talking since u tickled her so bad she needs a little revenge with my help. No way says jack. To late says Matt as he reaches for his brothers ribs! Ahhhhhhhahaaaahhhhhhaaaa maaatttttttt qqquiiiittt ! See Sierra I told u he's ticklish he's also ticklish here as he tickles his brothers butt! Noooooo hhhheeeeeeeeee ! What about his feet asks Sierra! Don't u dare Matt! I won't I promise says Matt in answer to ur question Sierra yes his feet r very ticklish! I thought so says Sierra! U little goofball says jack as he lifts his niece! I've got to go see u two tomarrow! Bye Matt they say! I've had fun today uncle jack! I'm so glad princess u know what so have I says JAck!

Mr. Carey is right, I suggest you take this story down before the mods do. Then I suggest you READ THE RULES before posting something else.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back