• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife taliking and giggling in her sleep.

crap_game

TMF Master
OK, this happened two nights ago.

My wife went to bed before me and I stayed up late watching New Orleans spank Miami. When I crawled into bed she was sound asleep. As I layed there for a few minutes she began to giggle in her sleep. She talks in her sleep often and usually about her day LOL. She continued to giggle then, ON MY HONOR, she says "Stop hehehe, my feet are ticklish". She let out a few more soft giggles then it was over. I was nowhere near her feet! LOL

I was in shock but I guess after being married to a foot tickler for 23 years it's bound to have an affect LOL.

So, does she ever remember these? Do you think she was referring to you or someone else tickling her feet???

So, does she ever remember these? Do you think she was referring to you or someone else tickling her feet???
I asked her about it. She got a good laugh from me telling her but she didn't remember. She said "What do you expect? My husband is like a horny teenager always tickling my feet." LOL I can't argue with her.

Your a lucky man....being able to tickle those feet for over 23 years. If I were you I would have had to tickle her feet in her sleep with her giggling like that and all and talking in her sleep. Thanks for sharing your story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back