• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Feathered Inn M/F, to be MMMM/F

kj.pixie

Soooo....first time posting a story, first time writing anything at all like this, soooooo...yeah, hope y'all like it. This is a particular fantasy of mine, and I thought I'd share, since so many people ask me what my tickling fantasies are. It's only the very first part, and depending on the reaction I'll write more...here goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Penny eyed the bar in front of her cautiously, biting her lip. The tall blonde stood in the neon glow of the sign, fingers toying at the edge of her short black pencil skirt. This bar she knew had a certain reputation and drew a specific type of clientele. The more she found out about it, the more excited she became, but now standing outside the door, she wondered if she had the courage to go in. Steeling herself, she walked up and pushed open the door.

She stepped into the dimly lit room, glancing around. The bar was busy, but not overcrowded, the din of conversation hushed a bit as she continued through the door and she noticed that quite a few eyes were on her as she walked in. While she wasn’t the only girl in the room, she noticed that the majority was definitely male. The few other girls she saw were cornered in dark booths and she could hear the muffled sound of giggles as she walked by.

She strode confidently over to the bar, her excitement and anticipation growing, and took a seat on a stool. More eyes turned on her as she took a seat, her skirt rising higher up her thigh, showing just a peek of the lacey top of her stocking. With a sly smile she let her high heeled shoe dangle from her toes, discretely enjoying the obvious approving reactions from the men around her.

She ordered a drink, and as she reached over to grab it she let her shoe casually slide off her nyloned foot. The man next to her grinned as he looked her up and down. This night was definitely turning out to be entertaining. Reaching down, he grabbed for her shoe off the floor, “Well Cinderella, looks like you dropped something there.” He said as he picked it up.

Penny smiled back and lifted her foot to him to put the shoe back on. Her prettily painted toes curled and flexed, “Oh thanks, I hardly noticed it slip off, I’m Penny by the way.” Leaning back she flashed him another gorgeous dimpled smile.

“You must be new here, I don’t think I’ve seen you before, I’m Jim. Here, let me put this back on for you.” Jim slid his hand under her heel and raised her foot slightly. As he slid the shoe back on to her foot, he let his finger wiggle along her nylon covered sole. Penny’s reaction was immediate, she jerked back, but Jim held her fast. Her hand flew to her mouth, stifling her giggle. Jim loosened his grip just enough for her to draw back if she wanted, but the smiling Penny didn’t pull her foot back. Encouraged by this, Jim traced the outline of the shoes edge on her foot. “You know, I couldn’t help but notice Penny, you have very pretty feet. They aren’t ticklish by any chance are they?” He lightly scraped his nails over the exposed top of her foot.

Penny bit her lip trying to suppress the giggles bubbling inside of her. This was even more exciting than she had imagined! She thought it best to keep the game going. Batting her eyes playfully at him, she answered, “Nope, not ticklish at all! Wherever would you have gotten that idea?” She said, stifling another giggle.

“Oh Penny, I don’t think you’re being completely honest there. And you know, in this place we have ways of dealing with fibbers…” Sliding a finger into her shoe, Jim scratched lightly at the bottom of her foot, while his other hand lightly tickled the back of her heel. “Are you sure you’re not ticklish?”

Not daring herself to speak, Penny shook her head violently, hands gripping the bar counter as she endured the light tortuous tickles on her foot. She felt the slightest trepidation on encouraging this stranger to continue tickling her, and what she thought this might lead to, but the light tickling was already sending wonderful shivers to her most private places, and she found she didn’t want it to stop, she wanted more.

Seeing her internal struggle Jim smiled. With a plan in mind for the ticklish damsel, he took off her shoe and placed it in his lap. Holding her foot between his knees, he used both hands to scrabble wildly over her soft foot and heel. Unable to hold it in any longer Penny threw her head back and laughed. It seemed like all the giggles she had been holding back exploded all at once, and she shook with laughter. Jim’s finger’s glided over her nyloned foot with ease, exploring every bit with his ticklish touch. Instinctively Penny tried to jerk her foot back and get away from the ticklish fingers, but it was held fast.
“Still not ticklish Penny? I think someone’s a ticklish little fibber…” Bending her toes back with one hand, Jim scraped his fingers up and down her soles, eliciting strings of giggles with each stroke. Penny giggled and squirmed on the stool, mind lost in laughter. With a flail of her arm, Penny knocked her drink from the bar counter, and it smashed onto the floor. The tickling ceased and Penny gasped and tried to regain her senses.

Looking down at the broken glass, she bit her lip as a worried expression crossed her face. “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to break that…” she apologized to the bartender. Suddenly she realized that all eyes in the bar, were hungrily on her. No wonder after the display, but somewhere amid the ticklish sensations she had forgotten there was anyone in the room but her and Jim, and Jim’s magical fingers.

Jim smiled at her, gently massaging the foot he had just tickled, “Not to worry Penny, it happens all the time around here.” The guys surrounding here all nodded in agreement, including the bartender. Penny relaxed a little. Jim’s grin got a bit wider, and he looked down to Penny’s pretty toes. “There is a price to pay however, when you break a glass here, you have two options. Buy everyone the next round, or….” Looking up, Penny saw a wicked gleam in his eyes that both frightened and excited her. “ or you can take the Tickle Challenge.”

Last edited:
PLEASE CONTINUE! For your first story it seems like your 50th. Fantastic Job!

Love this story so far! Great job!

:3 Cute! What's the bar's name and where is it? Lol. Nice story, can't wait to know if Penny takes the challenge!!!!

OH NOES!! NOT THE TICKLISH CHALLENGE!!! Run Penny Run!!. Or rather, don't, because I want to see what it is.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back